What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BlueDigiBerryxC99

Gil Tokerson

Veteran
Check out the bluedigiberry f2 thread. About half of mine from a 12 pack displayed some kind of tri, or even quad traits. The consensus was that it was probably environmental. My environment may have triggered it, but I think the trait is there regardless. Only one of mine was a"true" quad. The rest just had very asymmetrical nodes, that would eventually line up in a group of 3.
-gil

bigshrimp

Veteran
Hey guys didn't really have the time to document these, sorry about that. Did two runs of each plant, the performed ok both times. Both times each plant had extreme early yellowing, which i could not stop. Still produced though.

Plant #1 ended up with very little stretch and low yield. VERY potent smell, pinesol sour smell with a fizzy fruit undertone i cant put my finger on. It diddnt really taste like much though. Generic high.

Plant #2 had a good amount of stretch and had a much better yeild. Hashy smell with grape blueberry in there too. Huge wet looking trichomes. Expansive smoke with grape blue fruity goodness flavor. The burnt rubber smell on the stems was not present in the bud oddly enough. My friends just call it " the get stupid weed". One joint shared between a few people leaves you mentally incapacitated for two - three hours.

I've had lots compliments on this plant.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for the update bigshrimp i was thinking about this thread the other day and wondering how you got on. Sounds like that second plant was a decent one!

VG