What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A ChemD x Sharksbreath Fem Destined For Data

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
Chem D x Sharksbreath a.k.a. BB,,,, also pronounced Double-B

I've only got one I'm glad she is a she...

These genetics spawn from a reversed Sharksbreath clone pollinating chemical Chem D

Germination went well after soaking for 4-6 hours.... then after two days time the seedling out grew it's shell in moist paper towels and was planted into soil.

Very quick and Unstressful if I had more of these i'd soak them and plant directly into soil, Vigor rating is a Ten!!!

I have a few other gear picks struggling a.t.m....... like a couple more ChemxSB and a Bubba S1....... if they get kicking into gear soon, i'm sure they'll be along for the ride as well

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool stuff, hope some of the others make it... did they germinate?

VG

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
Germinated

Germinated

cool stuff, hope some of the others make it... did they germinate?

VG

yes, they all got off to a good start..... 4 out of 5 were excellent and a slower one was planted early (the paper towel was smelly). I had a little pH trouble but 3 are looking good. One had gotten fuzzy and fell over so i dipped it and replanted as a successfully cloned seedling , that's a first :woohoo:

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Good stuff J! Looking forward to this log. I'm starting up mine today to get in with the cherryjuana.

Count me in... Subbed!

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
Good stuff J! Looking forward to this log. I'm starting up mine today to get in with the cherryjuana.

Count me in... Subbed!

Big ups,,, welcome here,,, be on the lookout for white tails in a matter of days.... they're those kind of beans that grow outright almost overnight, , , looks like small tree seedlings. I can't wait to be stopping by for your thread updates homie.

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
Time For Transplant

Time For Transplant

this ones a cobra pheno, lookin like a cobra anyways

The new leaves are barely poking out so i'm gonna let them settle in and then perform a pinch byopsy,,, I'm thinking the new root space will help though.

Fresh homie soil dug up today,, a backyard special and actually kind of resembles store bought basics..

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Looking good jaymer. that soil looks like it has some all natural organic goodies in there. Nice little one man...... COBRA!!!!! shes nice and lush and looks like she has some chem traits to her. Cant wait to see more man!!!!

-NEG978-

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
Alternating nodes are a good sign that the plant is reaching maturity. Humid soil, slender inter-nodal growth, and an overall towering stature could possibly lead to the need for light training of the main branches in correlation I have decided to top this particular plant.

Looking good jaymer. that soil looks like it has some all natural organic goodies in there. Nice little one man...... COBRA!!!!! shes nice and lush and looks like she has some chem traits to her. Cant wait to see more man!!!!

-NEG978-

Yeah I've got to dodge the earthworms when I dig it up so... I definitely know it's alive and organic probably. She smells the most so far and has a light cheesy smell spewing which is a good chem quality for a plantling.

i'd like to see some pics of them all if you could oblige me :)
Can do, they got off to a rough start in a fuzzy soil mix but are pulling through it slightly stunted, I'll get a couple pics for ya next time I'm in there.

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
My decision to top this particular plant has proven to be beneficial, now with an extra set of nodes, a fuller, thicker, lusher canopy is emerging. Hopefully any damage in the core from high humidity will be resolved with a multifaceted highway for it's increased capacity to move water and nutrients.

The soil was turning to a clay-like mud stature with vegetation looking somehow slowly and digressed, pH was likely an issue also, shedding the soils outer layer from the root mass and re-potting into sanitized miracle grow blend 10-15-10 will provide nutrients throughout the veg cycle and help to further correct pH issues.

The other few have gone back to the infirmary temporarily, after recovering from contaminated soil they didn't respond well to an improper pH and a lingering fungus with damping. All in all there's a Bubba S1 and CDxSB that are looking ready to be revegged with next month holding time allocated for adequate recovery.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks Jaymer, at least the topped plant looks happy. hope you have some luck getting the rest to recover

VG

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
@ Jaymer: how goes the plants hope they pulled threw for ya

Thanks N_E Grower and VerdantGreen Everything's looking alright over here, the chem sharksbreath is back and bushing out slightly, the bubba kush is growing well also, i'll have to post some pictures soon the fan leaves are huge.

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
Things are starting to bloom at the chem trails green house, there is an optimal bloom period right before the June rains and scorcher days hit, Febuary through May offer a large window with stable temps 80°/62°

The B pheno was coming back around and then somehow got damaged when I was transplanting a group of plants, I brought the snapped branches back to the clone lab and two are rooted now, the one pictured below is from the double b pheno almost ready to be flowered.

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
reminds me ketema or power plant with a chem kush boost,

srry not ketema, structure anyway, the smell kinda does, i must be thinking of kandy kush/dna related right?!.

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
original BB budded-up most worthily( i ended up with a couple packets of seeds and a couple blunts worth of frosty buddlets) dig be cropped to prune it and will find treasure.
- my nose senses lemoney pledge scents and heavy metal chem D, I will pick up a swisher at the store:

the "triple B" clone is sticking around; a little lack luster with the bud swellage but i'm going to try adding bloom nutes and straightening out the lighting schedule,

pheno #2 is somewhat stationary outside in veg mode til next month, that was the salvaged clone and isn't running quite as well as the others we'll see how things progress there through the summer and update pics later most likely.

the Bubba S1 freebies fared really well also, I'd like to run this strain again in the winter to try dialing the blooms better, I pollinated a few branches with a fire g13 stud and picked out a few seeds that look extraordinarily unique, the buds have a mean look to them camo orange kush style .. they smell like caramel liquor, with an icy tinge, no clones left so i'll have to pick up more seeds soon.

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
I've gone ahead and put the BB plant back into veg along with the BBB3, triple B3 was recouped kinda lowly leafy but still kinda bushy, especially more recently with the extra veg time. The clones are looking alright and now inducting: phen 2 of ChemSb, triple B3, it'll be 24/0 for the next couple months to let them get all stretchy sativa like.

Latest posts

Latest posts