What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Kush S1 release info!

Most of the other gear went faster than the Bubba's... there were a decent amount put up and I only grabbed one. 20 meg internet ftw

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys, just got back from work and it looks like they sold out even faster this time!

im pretty certain i will have enough seeds to send another batch of 50 packs in after new year (still got to pick them out of the buds) - and after that there may be a few more packs. perhaps i'll do an invite only auction for the last few packs so that the regular posters who have missed out can get their hands on some packs. i'd love to see some pics of plants grown from these (other than mine)

a word about the variation in S1s - this depends entirely upon whether the reversed plant is from a true breeding line or a multi hybrid. S1s afaik will give a similar sort of variation to an F2 generation - ie it will show all the shades of variation between it's two original parents or possible phenos.

from the ones i grew, the pre-98 bubba has shown itself to be a pretty true breeding line, probably an old 'gani or similar. A pack or two of these would be perfect for a 'default' seed stash, the kind you would keep somewhere safe for backup, just in case you lost all your mums etc. indeed thats why i made them.
for pheno hunting, as with anything, the more plants you grow the better the choice - but i found a plant that i kept out of just 3 - i has the 'cheese' terpene on top of the bubba funk. im just about to grow it again and see how it goes, its probably a bit stronger the pre-98 as well

VG

tomfooler

thanks VG..
hope to have better luck picking up a/one pack in the new year...
may I ask how many packs were there in this drop??

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
guys the next drop will be towards the end of january, i'll try and send a few more packs in this time... and there should be enough for another drop after that!

thanks

VG

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
Popped 5, all germinated fast with paper towel in a Tupperware. I putted them in the dirt 3 hours ago, under a t5, and I can see them getting out already. One of the seeds had a weird shape but she made it nonetheless.

I planned on veg those for 2 months under 400Mh with a nice LST and bending:)

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good to hear LAMBS! - there were quite a few 'twin' seeds in the run so you may have got one of those.

bigshawn. i have some more seeds to send in, ive just got to pack them up etc. it'll probably be in early MARCH

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sent a batch in today so keep an eye out. sorry it took a while - life has been busy.

cheers

VG