What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grit's little workshop....

true grit

Veteran
Hey folks, know some good friends over here and wanted to be able to share a few pix of some of the new varieties I have going. Going through a few seeds/cuts and figured I would share pix. A def thanks to those who have hooked said seeds/pix. legal med grow too fyi.

A lil info- running organic soil (roots currently) and full organic reg starting with Bio Bizz base, calplex, kelp, hpk and the game changer- Sea Green. few more tricks up my sleeve but thats bout it. I will be mixing up my own super soil mix here soon and gettin on teh tea bandwagon. though i won't be going full veganic with it, after droppin some bone/blood meal should be pretty close...but i do love me some guano. lets see how they taste.

Anyways heres a few pix to start with.

My wifi has been around about two years now from 1st couple batches of wifi, shared with a few folks and isn't too bad. Good producer, usually mid white/OG flavor/smell, but since going full organic definitely getting more OG fuel out of her. She'll be first pic. Took about 2/3 pack and 1 full pack that didn't germ to find her. Lost her to RA's along the way and got her back.

But Working there way to 8wks here are some gems that Jack shared with me. Very lucky to run these gals and already found one that will likely be replacing my Wifi. I ran his Wifi 27, wifi 37, and wifi 43. Sadly at 4wks the 27 was so heavy (and evidentally not staked well enough) and the main branch snapped and she was lost. The 37 is very close to my cut in smell/looks but about 2x the stretch. The 43 seems to be the one blowing mine away in smell/looks thus far- we'll see how they smoke soon. The 27 will be ran again to see what shes about.

1-2: My cut
3-4: Wifi 37 @ 7.5wks
5-7: wifi 43 @ 7.5wks

Attachments

• DSCN2947.JPG
    DSCN2947.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN2870.JPG
    DSCN2870.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCN3009.JPG
    DSCN3009.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN3006.JPG
    DSCN3006.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN3013.JPG
    DSCN3013.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCN3014.jpg
    DSCN3014.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN3010.JPG
    DSCN3010.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 7

true grit

Veteran
Here's Jack's Fire Bubba cut. Not the biggest producer but wow, she smells and looks amazing. Great bubba fade and shes smells like fruity kush. Out of all the OGR gear I've ran Fire Bubba has probably been one of the best tasting kushes all around and seriously straight up FLAME. Only one to really put me down hard and get me that crazy high. Sadly from what I popped I only got to see a narrow sprectrum due to some poor germs and herms. But what was had was great.

Really wish i could locate some more White Bubba or more would be made though cuz a reoccuring certain White Bubba pheno, blew a lot of these away. Still have a few more beans to pop and few homies are going through em too...so fingers crossed.

Fire Bubba 7.5 wks and few from earlier

Attachments

• DSCN2988.JPG
    DSCN2988.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN2997.JPG
    DSCN2997.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN3004.JPG
    DSCN3004.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 7
W

Womble

:respect:

bringing the fire to the table truegrit !?.....consider yourself on my xmas card list :biggrin:

true grit

Veteran
Thanks Aligee! Good to see ya homie...gonna be fun around here with some of the new beans and cuts.

lol thanks Womble! try to bring that fire when I can!!

true grit

Veteran
Good to have ya BaF and frank! I've been watching everyone's around here for a min, time to show a lil of my own. Ya frank if it ain't frosty it don't stick round these parts! Hehe

true grit

Veteran
Nice gritty. You know I'm taggin up. wifi's are fat as hell man.

Man I'm tellin ya, they've been that fat since right after 6wks. Its that Sea Green, they spend the last 2wks just maturing. pretty nuts. Even my wifi that i run everytime blew me away. should have some more goodies to show soon...

Thanks Funk! First time running these gals and am very impressed with em. The Fire Bub has em all on smell tho- sweet candy bubba.

true grit

Veteran
Looking good grit! spreading fire all over the net

nice plants true grit you got some skills

thanks guys its nice to be back in soil...sooo much easier to nail things. Can't wait for some super soil and beds to make this as simple as possible.

Heres some pix of the ladies from earlier all finished up. gonna be some serious dank. I love my cut but you can tell these ladies got it going on and came from a nice selection. just amazing smells and HUGE yield. On wifis that is...the Fire bUbba is gonna be lower yield but damn- talk about lemon/fruity kush...tasty!! gonna be flame.

1-3 Wifi 37
4-6 wifi 43
7-9 Fire bubba

Attachments

• DSCN3035.JPG
    DSCN3035.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN3034.JPG
    DSCN3034.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN3029.JPG
    DSCN3029.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCN3028.JPG
    DSCN3028.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN3026.JPG
    DSCN3026.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN3036.JPG
    DSCN3036.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCN3040.JPG
    DSCN3040.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN3039.JPG
    DSCN3039.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCN3041.JPG
    DSCN3041.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 4

Cannastyle

Damn True Grit!

Some dank looking ladies there....just beautiful!

I see you mentioned the Sea Green....you really think that helps? I have just started using SG in my mixes...so I will know soon enough....

true grit

Veteran
thanks Killerweed!

Canna- Oh yea, that shit is a gamechanger. I usually run the same shit each round and even the same strains were looking night and day different with the sea green. feed heavier and get more weight/smells outta all the plants. good stuff!

Cannastyle

thanks Killerweed!

Canna- Oh yea, that shit is a gamechanger. I usually run the same shit each round and even the same strains were looking night and day different with the sea green. feed heavier and get more weight/smells outta all the plants. good stuff!

That's just what I wanted to hear....I have been using the Bennie teas for a while....so the SG was a natural progression....lol....Thanks again for your words True Grit....

true grit

Veteran
Thanks Dro, im reallllly stoked to smoke on that girl. So far all the Fire Bub phenos ahve been some of teh best kush smoke ive come across.

Canna- no problem and believe you will def notice the difference! I need to get on the bennies too though!

Latest posts

Latest posts