What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nepal Jam

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
dubi said:
Good day,

Gunnarguchi, fresh nepalese jam are finishing to mature as we speak. Nepalese Jam has been out of stock almost for a year, we did a small nepalese highland limited distribution this season, but new nepalese jam should be available in about 3 months. Thanks for the interest! dubi

That sounds really nice.
I love satiavs and especially those who are early and suited for my country for outdoor grow.

Im looking forward to breed them indoor this winter and also make some crosses with them.
If i have seeds ready in the fall i could veg them indoor for 2 month or so and then put them outdoor in the fall.
Im sure they would be some awesome plants at the end of next harvest.

Also i think its perfect for my enviroment here in Denmark and maybe also suited for some crosses with early Danish strains as Leb27, Danish Passion etc.

Last edited:

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lokking very much forward to ad the nepalese jam to my seed collection and almost waiting in vain.

Dubi or others, could you post some more pictures of this nice lady?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello Gunnarguchi!

Very few nepalese jam have been available here at Seedbay, but many uk growers are very familiarized with the line, they are producing their own F2, F3 Nepalese Jam and their own NJ crosses ... we are loving that growers are enjoying and working with the line.

Nepalese Jam is going to be available in Seedbay very soon. New Nepalese Jam seeds are the original Nepal Jam F1 hybrid backcrossed to the nepalese highland line, that's it:

Nepalese/Jamaica 85 X Nepalese

A typical NJ vegging outdoors and old catalogue NJ pic.

Will try to find more pics later. Thanks a lot for the interest! dubi

G

lookin' sweet dubi..............

whats avg. flowering time outdoors-full sun.....?

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mtn. Nectar said:
lookin' sweet dubi..............

whats avg. flowering time outdoors-full sun.....?

http://www.aceseeds.net/Catalogoseedsindivnepaljam.htm

NEPALESE JAM

GENETICS: Nepalese X Jamaica ’85. 100% Sativa

Nepalese is a strong and compact highland sativa with fast flowering and good resistance to cold climates. Its dense and resinous flowers produce a first class hash. The Nepalese female was pollinated with a Jamaican male to increase vigour and yield, maintaining the Nepalese sativa behaviour.

STRUCTURE: small- medium size. Columnar growing. Ideal for small grows.
BOUQUET: Intense and seductive woody fruit aroma.
POTENCY: Its clean and intense high lasts hours and hours.
FLOWERING: End September/early October.
PRODUCTION / M2: High
GROW TYPE: Indoor/Outdoor, ideal for warm and cold climates.

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dubi do you have any recent pics from the current NJ grow you could post to all of us who waits?
also is there other places than the 3 places shown above where one could purchase aceseeds?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Gunnarguchi said:
Dubi do you have any recent pics from the current NJ grow you could post to all of us who waits?
also is there other places than the 3 places shown above where one could purchase aceseeds?

sorry for the delay in the reply Gunnarguchi,

the original Nepalese highland x Jamaican 85 F1 hybrid was produced and distributed in a limited supply. Most Nepalese Jam F1 packs went to UK, they have been growing and enjoying the strain for 2-3 years, producing their own hybrids like nepalese jam x orient express and f2 and f3 nepalese jam seeds, which is very positive.

We have backcrossed the original F1 Nepalese Jam again to the nepalese line to produce the new NJ version, this time not in a short supply. Seedbay will have available a few packs in the next days.

Here are some nepalese jam pics donated by uk growers (many thanks!).

Nepalese jam f2, seeds produced by uk growers from Nepalese Jam F1 hybrid.

Vegging ....

starting to flower ...

mid flowering ...

passing mid flowering ...

maturing ....

finished ...

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
nepalese jam f3 seeds derived from past f2 seeds.

grown also indoors by another uk grower, 4 1/2 weeks flowering

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tnx for the reply Dubi and its ok it toke a few days.
im sure its more important to to spend the time growing than setting before the computer too much :)

i have a few ? still though..

Im not too familiar with dealing with SeedBay, not that i dont trust it, just normally prefer to use a netshop.

The above listed shops i found that carry Aceseeds will they also get the NJ seeds from the new batch?
Are there other shops selling aceseeds than those?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Gunnarguchi said:
Tnx for the reply Dubi and its ok it toke a few days.
im sure its more important to to spend the time growing than setting before the computer too much :)

i have a few ? still though..

Im not too familiar with dealing with SeedBay, not that i dont trust it, just normally prefer to use a netshop.

The above listed shops i found that carry Aceseeds will they also get the NJ seeds from the new batch?
Are there other shops selling aceseeds than those?

Good evening Gunnarguchi,

The websites you are posting are legit ace seeds distributors. Certainly Seedbay will be the first to re stock the new fresh Nepalese Jam, the others sooner or later.

Here's a polyhybrid using a Nepalese Jam female and Orient Express ( Vietnam Black/China) male, done by a uk friend and great grower. Seeds distributed freely between uk grower community producing great results, very high yielding sativa dominant plants that can be easily grown indoors. Great breeding potential in both strains

Here's Nepalese jam x Orient Express indoors, grown using 400 w HPS, grown organically by a great uk grower.

garden ....

colas maturing ....

flower details ...

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
more Nepalese Jam x Orient Express, grown by a different great uk grower.

I think this pics won a contest, sure they deserve it! :)

G

Wow, some inspiring budshots there, the other day some american told me there were no good genes in the UK, should drag him over to this thread to have a look.

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wauw!!
sure looks very, very tasty
Reason for being interested in the NJ is that it should be able to do well outdoor in Denmark.
But the NJxOE looks really amazing, also if it only goes indoor in my country.
where can i grab one from that cross ?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Gunnarguchi,

Nepalese jam X Orient Express was cross done by a uk friend for personal use, was not the intention to distribute the genetics commercialy.

Here's F1 Nepalese Jam, mother of NJ x OE cross.

Seedbay is stocking Nepalese Jam for the first time this week, seeds are extremely fresh and vigorous to germinate. Happy growing!

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unfortunatly im broke atm so i hope the stock lasts a little time until i have some money to spare again ( bought many seeds recently), but the Nep Jam is surely one of the next ill purchase

mark6699331

Finishing Times?

Finishing Times?

Hey Dubi I may have missed it, but what is the finishing time on the nep/jam indoors? 45 or 56?

Thanks
mark
Humboldt Seed Co.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
mark6699331 said:
Hey Dubi I may have missed it, but what is the finishing time on the nep/jam indoors? 45 or 56?

Thanks
mark
Humboldt Seed Co.

Hello mark, :)

Nepalese Jam flowering time is around 56 days (9 weeks).

Latest posts

Latest posts