What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Storm Area 51!!

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
No clue what to believe, one source quoted 1,000,000 promising to show with another 900,000 wishing they could. If 1,000 show I will be amazed.

Then again...
Maybe they will all show...
Just what would that say about the American psyche?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

btw, if I could find someone willing to fund my expenses for the trip count me in!

Hell! I'll even dress up in costume, I'd be the fat alien w/a bright blue four wheeled walker and a dachshund.

rod58

No clue what to believe, one source quoted 1,000,000 promising to show with another 900,000 wishing they could. If 1,000 show I will be amazed.

Then again...
Maybe they will all show...
Just what would that say about the American psyche?

Serious , Serious , social problems ,..i read once !

CaptainDankness

if fifty show up i'll be amazed. everyone talks shit...room in federal prison for all of them.

I don't know, if they arrange a nice party people will come. Kind of like Burning Man, feed them lots of liquor and cocaine they'll do it. :laughing:

I just wonder how many will actually charge for Area 51. I kind of want to go just to watch them try to run for it. Lol

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't know, if they arrange a nice party people will come. Kind of like Burning Man, feed them lots of liquor and cocaine they'll do it. :laughing:

I just wonder how many will actually charge for Area 51. I kind of want to go just to watch them try to run for it. Lol

The running of the Bulls....hahaha

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
52SUTTY.jpg

G

Gauss

I hope they all get in and realize they're standing face to face with the most weaponized and toxic materials and substances (not) known to man. I suspect what might be there is secured for good reason, and pretty much all of it goes against one treaty or another.

The aerospace work they have done there is godly, I will say that. I'd really like to smoke joints and just tour secret aircraft and pour over technical manuals for days. Doubt they need a resident stoner though, and I bet they're mostly all total buttholes anyway.