What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ace Pakistan Chitral Kush - 3 phenos

kamyo

Veteran
So I've wanted to grow this properly for a long time. Just started growing indoor and my first priority was to find something for night time after-work relaxation. Nothing too heavy, nothing too much in the head.

I was kind of all over the place with the grow and messed up a lot, but for the most part, they either grew in a soil mix and fed gh chem nutes, or strictly in soil with organic amendments. Easy to grow, and minimal veg given to them. 2 and 3 were 12/12 from seed. Not a lot of vigor on these, as to be expected.

These were all smoked in a little 1 hitter, typically 2-4 tokes at a time, maybe .1 or .2 grams. Also, pictures could be better. Just an old phone camera.

PCK1
picture.php

This was a green pheno with great resin production and a sweet/sour candy smell. Not overpowering, but that's the only smell I get. Strong demotivating high that makes you want to do nothing, but also hits enough in the head after a few times to make sure you know you're high. Was taken a little too early (around 8 weeks exactly), so could have been a great knockout stone if gone longer.

PCK 2
picture.php

This was a pinkish/purplish/green pheno that showed much more sativa-ish flower characteristics with some slight foxtailing. In cooler temps, could probably get very colorful.

She's got a dark berry smell to her. Hasn't cured much at all right now, so hard to tell. The high is much more in the head, but very clear. Not to be confused with a "weak" high, but something like that. It's functional, not paranoid, and not too much body, but enough to relax. Good social or Saturday morning indica. Should be easier to tell once she's cured longer.

PCK 3
picture.php

This one I used as the mom for a cross with a CBG Panama/DC male. Pollinated too early in flowering, so only got maybe 30-40 seeds and a fair amount of sensi bud. Hard to tell about the exact characteristics without growing her again, but the seedless flowers are definitely purple in color, and she's very indica for m flower structure. Tight little rock hard buds that sound like seeds hitting the table when you break it up. Another dark berry/earthy smell/taste. Much less in the head and more in the body, but not too bad. Grown properly and unseeded, I think she has potential to be a good indica for the garden.

Really excited to see how she does as a mom to those seeds.