What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

EC99 Grow Diary: Mars Hydro TSW-2000 and Mars Hydro 27"x27" Grow Tent

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Yep, ADHD (combined with my other issues) is definitely difficult to work with. Did not get pictures until this morning. lol The good news is the light is still working great. The bad news is, my soil skills will not convert this to a fantastic grow. lol

Going to be some nice smoke and seeds. I'm looking forward to setting up a proper test for the next run.

GGNo2

I've read a couple of reports using led lights. Especially Mars lights. I noticed talk on one thread about plants needing some Veg feed in flower. Plants seem to need more nitrogen under led. Looks like it's the same for your plants going yellow and spreading from bottom to top is a blatant sign you need more nitrogen.

I think all the talk of extra calmag being needed is from the blurple led days.
I'm still on the bench about buying a led light, I like to do a lot a research first and these test grows are aiding.
I'm doing a small grow now with hps but I'm looking at buying a small tent and led in new year once my my mind is satisfied with all the results I've seen.

Douglas.Curtis

They definitely need different feed than HPS. I really didn't do anything but give them 1 shot of Cal-nit, and a boost of Maxibloom. They really did show a lot of deficiencies. The smoke is excellent! I mean delicious, even though I can taste the soil. :)

Cal-mag will likely never be on my shelf, but I do see the need for changing the base nutrients. Additional calcium and potassium in veg, boosted phosphor in flower, then back to potassium after physical flower bulking quits.

Personally, I'm looking forward to finding out what the "Lucas Ratio" is for LED. :) Hoping to get a lot closer this year. :D

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Hi Douglas, Happy new year! how are you recently? :tiphat:
May i know if you have a new grow journal plan for our light recently? :huggg:

Douglas.Curtis

Hi Douglas, Happy new year! how are you recently? :tiphat:
May i know if you have a new grow journal plan for our light recently? :huggg:
:tiphat:

The only thing growing fast around here (the last few months) is mold under my house. :( Due to circumstances, all my lights have been packed up and put in storage. I'm now suffering from OPW exposure and it sucks. (Other People's Weed)

Fortunately, things should shift here in the near future. I should have the tent and light set back up in a few weeks. With luck, it might even be a long flowering seed run.

Appreciate your patience. :)

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
:tiphat:

The only thing growing fast around here (the last few months) is mold under my house. :( Due to circumstances, all my lights have been packed up and put in storage. I'm now suffering from OPW exposure and it sucks. (Other People's Weed)

Fortunately, things should shift here in the near future. I should have the tent and light set back up in a few weeks. With luck, it might even be a long flowering seed run.

Appreciate your patience. :)

Thanks for taking some time to answer my question. :tiphat:
Hope everything will be fine. We look forward to hearing back from you again. :huggg:

Douglas.Curtis

Sad to say, with my plant number limitations I only have a couple plants in torture/stasis under it. Nothing worth posting at the moment, unless you like pictures of severely abused plants. (All herms die!) Working on juggling a few plants for outdoor, 2 clones being reversed and stressing some potential parents for an upcoming seed run.

12 plants is a lot less than the 25-50 plants I used to run. Couple months though and I'll put the TSW-2000 through it's paces again. :)

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Sad to say, with my plant number limitations I only have a couple plants in torture/stasis under it. Nothing worth posting at the moment, unless you like pictures of severely abused plants. (All herms die!) Working on juggling a few plants for outdoor, 2 clones being reversed and stressing some potential parents for an upcoming seed run.

12 plants is a lot less than the 25-50 plants I used to run. Couple months though and I'll put the TSW-2000 through it's paces again. :)

It is okay. Just wondering if you have any new grow with that light. lol

Douglas.Curtis

Thank you, I missed the thread originally but have found it now. Should I win, I know just the place for it and would definitely be able to do a proper grow with it. :)