What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gov mandated GMO seeds, it IS already here?!!

CannaZen

How far does the rabbit hole go. They will go as far as to sap my zero point vacuum energy for its heli o tropism not heliotropism, trump/;. and returns negative ion electron flow to ground state.

I was just smelling the plants im growing from seed I've recently purchased and umm..

IT SMELLS LIKE BATTERY ACID. ITS LITHIUM & knapweed, they fucking bred the knapweed with the ... My fucking dab pen releases lithium vapor for christ sakes wake up and consume the chloride coffee the earth was losing its axis to the sun, 2009 dont not remember waking up from that dream to find it was unreal. I even detect note of Sulfuric acid in a couple plants..

I was just looking out into a field and i happenstance a glance the refractive light upon my irisi's and it looks as if my soul had been sucked inside out... Dont you become the sun, Heli o tropism. Dont believe me, people actually smoke cyanide non-nicotine cigarettes.

Last edited:

starke

Not quite sure what planet you are on at present but the atmosphere is clearly not breathable. You need to enrich your O2 mix.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I strongly recommend trying 100mg of CBD isolate each morning. Do that for the next few weeks and then re-assess your current views. I, for one, greatly appreciate what it does for me too. :)

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
ill have some girlscout garlic gorilla glue cookies over whatever he is smoking.

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
How far does the rabbit hole go. They will go as far as to sap my zero point vacuum energy for its heli o tropism not heliotropism, trump/;. and returns negative ion electron flow to ground state.

I was just smelling the plants im growing from seed I've recently purchased and umm..

IT SMELLS LIKE BATTERY ACID. ITS LITHIUM & knapweed, they fucking bred the knapweed with the ... My fucking dab pen releases lithium vapor for christ sakes wake up and consume the chloride coffee the earth was losing its axis to the sun, 2009 dont not remember waking up from that dream to find it was unreal. I even detect note of Sulfuric acid in a couple plants..

I was just looking out into a field and i happenstance a glance the refractive light upon my irisi's and it looks as if my soul had been sucked inside out... Dont you become the sun, Heli o tropism. Dont believe me, people actually smoke cyanide non-nicotine cigarettes.
R U done! U need to chill DUDE!! :) R they coloured beans ect... toot some Ww dude, it will chill you right out. THE SKY IS NOT FALLING

Cannabis was around before Christ was a cowboy. IT is still here. Do you believe this was a miracle?

Last edited:

Drewsif

All gmo is done through controlling of microbes. Big Ice Cream fills your belly with sugar loving microbes now they got you hooked.. On ice cream! ! Now you've been gmoed into a rancid frozen milk eater, an obvious byproduct of alien cattle mutilation.

The word of the day is homogenize. The demi urge is overheating his AI brain counting all these unique ingredients of the AI matrix, he needs everything homogenized for efficiency sake!

doams

found out that if you let the pot to dry too much between waterings consistently it will bring out strong chemical smells and tastes in bud but I dont mind that much.

tested with ace congo and dp durban in small coco pots.

think plants produce that strong chemical smell to protect itself from too dry soil between waterings in flower..

Latest posts

Latest posts