What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dosidos, Sunset Sherbet, and Tahoe OG - Coco/LED/4x4

Kimura

got all the clones in coco over the last 2-3 days. going to veg for 3 weeks or so and flower for 10.

6 Dosidos
6 Sunset Sherbet
4 Tahoe OG

picture.php

R

Rab.C

hey Kimura Nice Clean Setup. I have subbed for the Show.
can I ask how big your pots Are...Thank's Rab.C

TnTLabs

nice lineup... best of luck!!
why you goin 10 weeks if i may ask?
my Sunshert Sherbet cut is mostly done at 8 weeks... anyway, be interesting to see how yours do!
peace

Kimura

3 gallon pots
botanicare coco grow - all coco, no perlite

the light i'm using is a Mars Hydro Epistar 320 - pulls 675w with grow and bloom on

nice lineup... best of luck!!
why you goin 10 weeks if i may ask?
my Sunshert Sherbet cut is mostly done at 8 weeks... anyway, be interesting to see how yours do!
peace

honestly ill probably pull the sherbet down at 8 or 9 weeks, i know thats done pretty quick. thats why i put those in front on the table with dosidos in the middle and tahoe og as the back row.

TnTLabs

thats a strong light.. should be perfect for that tent size...
3 weeks is spot on... you should get 1 gpw...
best of luck

Kimura

anyone ever use Rezin from Green Planet nutrients? i watched all their videos on youtube with the same dumb commercial throughout each video numerous times, and figured i'd grab some since they also make terpinator lol

im wondering when Bud Factor X will be back on the shelves...

Kimura

in week 3 of veg. not sure when i'll flower, i have a few possible ways i want to take this grow. i might flower all in this 4x4, or i'll set up another 4x4 and put the 6 sherbet in that tent, and keep the dosidos and tahoe in this tent. not sure, well see how much money i have when it comes time to decide.

picture.php

picture.php

Blazeee

Veteran
I really enjoyed watching your purple punch grow, just caught up on your dosidos thread. I shall take a seat and look forward to watching this one.

Kimura

out of town for a few days, came back, and these plants look happy as fuck

picture.php

i planted some clones before i left, then got home and planted the rest. the roots on these golden goat are nuts!!!

picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Nice clean setup K. Nice strain selection as well.

I’m testing some sherbet x Biker Kush for Karma at the moment. I have never ran any sherbet or crosses yet!!

I’ll be taking a look here and there if that’s kool...!!!...
:dance013:

Kimura

just put up the first trellis. not sure how much longer i'll veg, but we shall see. i want a thick canopy about 2 ft deep so i can pull at least 16 ounces.

picture.php

picture.php