What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blueberry Round 2

Not yet, though I flipped a tiny clone yesterday so hopefully I'll know soon. I've been averaging around 75% females with the Peak gear.

The younger of the two BBs is really getting ugly. Not sure if it's a reaction to a slightly higher than normal PPM or just a case of blueberry gonna blueberry. I'll make the next few feeds a little weaker and see the reaction.
I have 6 BB going and 3 are fairly normal pale green and 3 crinkle leaf pheno's with purple stems that started to come out of that funk but when feed a normal ppm kinda went into that funk again. If I remember correctly DJ's was finicky til flower then it could handle a normal ppm. Prob have to run a few times to dial them in.
I'm curios to see what the high is like on these. I have 2 confirmed girls that don't have crinkled leaves.
I might hit one with some headbanger pollen to give them a little vigour.

^^ I have a Kush x Blueberry and a few Sweet Skunk x Blueberry flowering right now. For such a weird, sensitive parent, the F1's tend to grow true and vigorous.
The SSxBB don't have a very strong smell right now but the KB has a good, sweet berry aroma. That one's due to come down in about a week and a half. I have a little tester drying right now, I just couldn't resist.:yummy:
We grew the Skunkberry. It was potent but not very smelly. I grew out the Kushberry and it was nice. Had a kush pheno and a hybrid pheno. Both were nice and dusty and had nice smells. The SS x C99 was really nice. Tasted like candy rockets and was a nice sativa high. Peak has nice gear. Oh yes I grew the northern skunk too. Some nice pheno's to be found in that line.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 42
Maybe someone else can be certain, but I can't tell yet. If forced to make a call, I'd say a boy, but either this plant or the cut in the flower tent will tell me for sure very soon.
View Image View Image

I've got a Cinderella 99 clone ready to flip that is already going to be a monster and only one spot opening up in the tent, so it would almost be a relief if this plant is male. He'll get stuck in his own little cab to masturbate himself to death. o_O
I agree. Looks like a boy. But I am far from an expert on preflowering.