What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WV SP 250 test/grow

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
This phones taking some decent pics close-up, I feel like I can't get a good full shot. But thanks a lot guys, I'm looking at maybe 10 days give or take before I chop them, mainly just flushing. I don't know if it's the light or strains, but the buds are rock hard!!! No complaints here about Mars Hydro, this SP 250 is a beast of a light

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Thanks Bibi, likewise mate. I'm thinking about setting up my grow room as a perpetual type thing. That's not set in stone yet, but it's leading there. I'd like to try a DWC 4 bucket unit with the 5gal buckets. I've got a lot of space, and lighting to do a lot of things, it's around 10x40, I can section off anything. As I've said before I'm gonna purchase a 70 pint dehumidifier to get dialed in proper.

There's not much I've left out, from soil mix, kinda got into my feeding, like I said I'm more constant, than hitting them with high ec....but once I know the strain I'll turn the wick up some. I'm gonna show and explain how to do a proper flush in soil. I'll probably flush about 5gals through them tomorrow and let them dry, then probably do the same thing again. You just gotta give the plant time to Dry out some before you harvest. I like to at least go 2x the water per gal of soil, I used to do 3x like the old indoor bible. But I still get great clean tasting weed. What I'm referring too is plain or ph water that's poured into your soil to flush out all the nutes and bad things, just bad things you don't wanna,taste in your weed

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Ok I had to move these ladies today, yea it sucks, unexpected visit from the mother in law. And I wanted things moved because I had them in the guest room/bathroom lol. But I could've harvest them, but I did a good flush with the garden hose and gonna try to get 10+ days more under the Led. I'm at 62 days 12/12 I think, so anything near 70 days is definitely good for the Grapology plant. The Bellini might could go 15 days more if the humidity goes down some. If I'd already had them flushed I'd probably have chopped them. But I've put in to much of my time on this 2 plant grow for them not to be burners!!! Hopefully some fire!!! That Mars Hydro SP 250 will get it done guys, imagine daisy chain 3 of these babies together......that would be nice!!!!

And the move was easy. I could've never moved a air cooled hood and everything fast like the Mars Hydro. I admit I was kinda worried about this white spectrum, but it's done it's job. The Grapology around 70 days and the Bellini about 73 or so

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Nah everything's ok, it wasn't a big deal moving them. They'll be harvest very soon. And thanks for the comments guys. I got a dehumidifier 70 pint, on layaway that l can pick up pretty soon. So the next into run the humidity ain't staying in the 70s and 80s....I can't work with the environment, I'm hoping the machine will lower it significantly!!! But I'm excited to harvest these ladies!!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I can get some better pics standing over them now, I'll post some up later. This will give me enough indoor bud, counting what I harvest a few mth ago to last until I get going again. I'll have great outdoor stuff also, that's kinda why I've ran so many different strains since I've come back, have some varieties lol!!!! But I'll probably hoard alot from these 2 beautiful ladys. I always like to have some killer weed for the holidays, Xmas especially.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Bellini, looking like fruity pebbles or something. She's changed color as she's filled out!!! Grapology pic 4 5

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Grapology, and I think that last ones a Bellini and 2nd is Grapology. Man I'm ready to harvest but will wait a wk or so hopefully

Night4wings20

I was going to grab a couple of these lights then i saw a post on IG from a friend saying 2 of his burned out, kind of bummed me out but you have restored my faith in these lights! Keen to see the final results mate keep it up :)

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I would definitely advise getting a fan/oscillating fan or something and have it blow on the ballast. I've always even with HPS ballast keep a fan blowing to cool them. I just believe in keeping things cool to make them last longer.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
@Wvkindbud, :tiphat:

Love your grows! Getting onboard for the rides! :lurk:

I'm gonna start my own thread for all my indoor grows and just keep it on going!!! This next indoor grow will be dialed in better. Look for some pics I'm gonna be posting on the indoor grow I just finished, These 2 plants here are very dense buds, there gonna be a decent harvest. I'd like to harvest the Grapology around day 70 and the Bellini around 73-75 or maybe take both around 70. The Bellini just seems like another week might help. Thanks I hope everybody enjoys.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Ok I added it up and I'm at day 66 flowering, If I haven't already I wanna thank the guys at ecogardener.com, the grow bags are some of the best quality material I've seen, I've really like those. Also there panda film/poly is super thick, like 6-8mm and I really love that stuff!!!! So check those guys out, you'll love there grow bags, and panda film also!!! Thanks

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Well guys it's come that time!!!! It's just to humid, and the plants are both rock hard meat. I dunno if it's the SP 250 but both plants have rock hard buds, even the Bellini is just a fucking hunk of bud. Got some beautiful purple colors in the Grapology for guys that's into that. So that's 69-70 days flowering. Grow started directly from seed!!!

I took them outside to get some pics and gonna bring them in and get a few good pics. Looks like old WVs Xmas bud, god willing!!!! I've got a few heaters outdoors also. That Key Lime x Dosidos that I put out last has gotten huge outdoors. But I've got a lot of pics, and thoughts pros, cons, with the light and everything I wanna go over also. After a mounth or so cure hell, I'll give a smoke report lol, just put every bit of info and insight I have . Updates coming!!!!

Night4wings20

Can't wait for the light/smoke report mate, sounds like the SP 250s did you well. Genetics obviously has a big part to play in flower development but yeah the lights seems to be pretty good :)

Are they US Mars hydro or Chinese btw?