What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

*MicroPod*

Excellent recovery, my man. I'm very interested in the Oaxaca x Panama, so I'll be keeping a close eye. The only thing I might not do is keep 2 strains in same pot, incase one's very sensitive and the other very hungry, but man, do they look good!

Edit: just wanted to say that I had my first mites ever this week, also. I did the same as you; pulled affected leaves, drenched a couple of times, now just a lot of time on my back under the plant and maintenance drenches once a week at lower concentration. I've also let temps dip more into the high 50s, as cold seems to slow them down.

Hey deebubz. Thanks buddy. I know it’s early days but the frost is starting to appear on the OaxPan and it is, as Koondense also said, really minty. It’s almost like pink mints - Wintergreen.

Are you planning on putting some predator mites in your room? I was as a bit sceptical at first. I’ve used different beneficials and predators before for other pests without much success but these californicus seem pretty tough and they seem to like living in my space. I’ll probably get some every cycle so I don’t get any more flair ups.

Update time. Now on day 57 of flowering, here’s a few shots taken over the last week or so.

picture.php

OaxPan
picture.php

picture.php

Sharp lemony smell with camphor and medicinal herbs

BangCoPan
picture.php

picture.php

Smells grapey and somewhat savoury. Very moreish smell.

Happy new year everyone!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi PandyFackler,

A pleasure to see your new plants so advanced since your last grow :)

Glad to see both sativa crosses fitting so well in your small indoor space, and with such nice flowers in less than 2 months of flowering. Both are showing the very desirable flowering structures and traits from Panama Goddess parental plant.

Wish you are starting a great 2020! ;)

Hi Everyone,

I took these girls around the middle of January after just 10
weeks of flowering. They both turned out fantastic in the end, they both smell amazing and both have great highs. Everyone who has tried these have given them 2 thumbs up.

The Bangi Congo x Panama looks quite WLD but the high is very enjoyable, more head than body, amazing pungent, earthy, slightly sweet smell and no burnout afterwards.

The Oaxaca x Panama is amazing. The smell after a 2 month cure is a tropical lemon/orange candy with hints of spice layered on top. The high is quite like Panama but more clean and clear, although the ceiling isn’t that high. This is a double edge sword because although I often crave getting as high as possible, the fact is that I can toke in this and still work and be productive while feeling the full glorious effect of a calming yet soaring sativa. I’m also wondering if one could coax a bit more strength by letting it flower another week or two. I love this stuff and wouldn’t be opposed to always having it around. I don’t know the politics behind this cross but yo dubi, you should sell these seeds if you can. They are just great. Thanks for letting me try them.

Here’s some pics of the last days of the Oaxaca x Panama -

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts