What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My favorite strains - PanHaze, Haze x KC, A5 x NMK, NH x NMK

deepwaterdude

hey, Anjey, thank you, the effects are certainly better than the grower merited this time around;)

Fellas, saludos and thanks for chiming in;o) I'm puffing an eternal spliff of Killer A5 1... eternal as in I can't finish it;) Today is the end of week 12 and the beginning of unlucky thirteen. Pics will come tmrw of all the dried buds and the live ones, and the unfortunately dying ones...
I've been on Ace' website, and it's been forever since I've ordered anything... so... I grabbed a pack each of the two strains that I consider grails; Panama Haze (this was my last bean) and Zamaldelica x Kali China. Now, with those came Malawi x Panama as freebies, which I wanted to try anyway, so score;) and I wanted a shorter/fatter strain, namely Bubba x KC, and then the beautiful Bangi Congo x Panama, plus some of the Thai x Panama that Koondense has been doing so well.

So, just a ton of goodies coming and still Hashplant Haze x KC, Neville's x Panama to start and the C5 x KC to finish, I think indoors, for a better show.
But, Imma have to clean the hell out of the tent after taking these girls down this week or next. I don't know what's affecting Panama Haze to make her upper leaves die first now, but she's at the end of what's salvageable, starting to look just sick. SO sad, as I was looking over the harvest pics of last grow (that I'll post here, in loving memory) and she's way off from being truly done. So I'm definitely going back to coco, a medium from which I've been able to get much healthier results, and clean the hell out of the tent to make sure whatever's killing them dies with them.
The pics are a pure pity party, a tribute what could have been.... and a justification for my recent purchase;o) Anyway, very happy to liberate the tent for the outdoor girl and to chop Super Malawi Haze, as she's a real babe.

Attachments

• 3-PH2 before chop closer.jpg
    3-PH2 before chop closer.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 1 Panama Haze 2 before chop.jpg
    1 Panama Haze 2 before chop.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 32
  • big branches are over 3 feet long.jpg
    big branches are over 3 feet long.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Panama Haze with lights off.jpg
    Panama Haze with lights off.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 32
  • Panama x Purple Haze at 120 days.jpg
    Panama x Purple Haze at 120 days.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 43
  • 4M1B9563
    4M1B9563
    59.1 KB · Views: 43
  • Panama Haze middle buds.jpg
    Panama Haze middle buds.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Sweet foxtails.jpg
    Sweet foxtails.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 30

deepwaterdude

Part 1-Killer A5 Haze and Haze x KC cured buds

Part 1-Killer A5 Haze and Haze x KC cured buds

Hi fellas, here are some dried/semi-cured bud pics of the first three plants. I hate that my camera's color is so dull.
This is part one, part 2 is the tent finishing up tant bien que mal, part 3 is C5 x KAli China outdoors, getting huge.
dee

Attachments

• Killer A5 2 left, Haze x KC middle, A5 1 right.jpg
    Killer A5 2 left, Haze x KC middle, A5 1 right.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 37
  • KA5 2.jpg
    KA5 2.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 30
  • Haze x KC-way nifty terps.jpg
    Haze x KC-way nifty terps.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Killer A5 1-a mess o' danger.jpg
    Killer A5 1-a mess o' danger.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 40
  • Killer A5 2-Conical and dense-more powerful smell.jpg
    Killer A5 2-Conical and dense-more powerful smell.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Killer A5 1 with her killer Malawi little star clusters.jpg
    Killer A5 1 with her killer Malawi little star clusters.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 43
  • Haze x KC-dark, fat calyxed and creamy.jpg
    Haze x KC-dark, fat calyxed and creamy.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 28

deepwaterdude

Part 2-Super Malawi Haze + Panama Haze week 13

Part 2-Super Malawi Haze + Panama Haze week 13

Poor panama haze...sigh. Anyway, Chunkpuppy Crystalfox is looking splendid. In fact, judging by the amount of bugs in her root system, she must taste like ice cream.
Next comes C5 x Kali China, a real beast.:peacock:

Attachments

• Super Malawi Haze final week.jpg
    Super Malawi Haze final week.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Maybe turned out the best of the group;).jpg
    Maybe turned out the best of the group;).jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 38
  • Cola week 13.jpg
    Cola week 13.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 30
  • Hmmm...maybe she needs little more time.jpg
    Hmmm...maybe she needs little more time.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Crystalfox.jpg
    Crystalfox.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Leaves dying in the top of the colas... not cool.jpg
    Leaves dying in the top of the colas... not cool.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 33
  • There's tons of her, but not ready.jpg
    There's tons of her, but not ready.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 34
  • My poor Panama HAze.jpg
    My poor Panama HAze.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Still life in her, putting out pistils.jpg
    Still life in her, putting out pistils.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 38

deepwaterdude

Part 3 - C5 Haze x Kali China chair scrog.

Part 3 - C5 Haze x Kali China chair scrog.

I'm figuring I can drag the whole chair inside, spread out her branches under a screen to get her low enough, and just let her fill the tent with buds. Need another week, 10 days for the indoor girls to finish so I can clean the tent.
And that's what's going on in my little corner of the universe. Hope everyone's well. Deew

Attachments

• If I can get her inside in a week or so, she'll kill it in scrog.jpg
    If I can get her inside in a week or so, she'll kill it in scrog.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Maybe I should top her again, or too late.jpg
    Maybe I should top her again, or too late.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 40
  • Ayayay - C5Haze x KC.jpg
    Ayayay - C5Haze x KC.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Stem is already fatter than a lighter.jpg
    Stem is already fatter than a lighter.jpg
    205.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Whoops, she got big.jpg
    Whoops, she got big.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Pistils are there.jpg
    Pistils are there.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Oh, man, what a babe.jpg
    Oh, man, what a babe.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 27
  • One lovely branch=one indoor plant.jpg
    One lovely branch=one indoor plant.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

deepwaterdude

Just a quick note here beginning week 14 that the tent girls are starting to reflower a bit in the cooler temps. I'll let SMH go another week to finish her last white pistils and Panhaze, who knows how long, having surprised me with a small wave of reflowering on her lowers and cola tips. She's getting more Panama Goddess lemon, my absolute favorite of the Ace terp line, also meaning good things for the effect;) The longer she goes, the better. If I can get her 15 weeks at least, some part of what's left will be very good.
Girl outside still in preflower mode, hopefully gets a head start before coming in.

SolarLogos

You are just killing it. Your grows are always quite a few grades above top-shelf my friend. The camera?, still some of the nicest bud shots on here.
Congratulations, another spectacular grow.
Peace, God bless

deepwaterdude

Much too kind, my friend, Solarlogos;) I harvest ed SMH this morning, September 22, after 13.5 weeks 11/13. I think I got her at a sweet point, with just a few maturing white hairs and a bountiful swell to her calyxes. I posted a few photos in the Super Malawi Haze thread. Very nice bud. Looks like the Malawi/Haze phenotype, for which I'm very happy.
I'll spread Panama Haze out a bit in the tent for her last weeks.

HerbBert

I like the pics of your harvested SMH in the other thread (and the others here too of course) its buds look cool, I look forward to your smoke report and comparisons to other ACE strains.

Keep up the good work :canabis: im sure im not the only one that reads regularly but never posts.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wow DWD friend :bigeye:

I've been revisiting all your updates since late July (thought i replied but i didn't, sorry!) and bufff .... i'm speechless. What an amazing and masterly grown indoor sativa cycle, simply impressive!

The Killer A5 Haze with such dense white resinous colas, the new Syd Purple Haze x Kali China with her amazing colors and exotic look, the massive tropical Panama Haze colas and the huge Super Malawi Haze colas overflowering with foxtails. A True master piece of art of sativa indoor growing. Hats off! :tiphat: I'm really envious thinking about your harvest :D These 4 strains are also my favorite Haze indoor friendly hybrids from our catalog. Wish i could be there with you!

Wish you receive the new batch of seeds soon so you can start a new indoor adventure with them if that's your wish.

Btw, what's your plan with the outdoor C5 Haze x Kali China ?
Do you think she will be able to finish in your climate or better bring her indoors ?

Thanks again for your amazing contributions to this room and for your presence here :huggg: Huggss! dubi

G

Amazing results my dude!Especially this super malawi haze looks like the cat's meow ;) I hope you won't get lost in the haze again :biggrin:

Needless to say I'm waiting for first impressions... I'm saying it anyway :biggrin:

deepwaterdude

Amazing results my dude!Especially this super malawi haze looks like the cat's meow ;) I hope you won't get lost in the haze again :biggrin:

Needless to say I'm waiting for first impressions... I'm saying it anyway :biggrin:

Hey, Sir Syd, how does it go? Thanks for the kind words on the finish! Yours will be MUCH bigger and looks to be in phenomenal health.

No chance of getting lost in this one, but maybe floating away on it! At this early stage of "cure", she's a weird one, and great for activity, with lots of mental spark and soft thoughtfulness. I may have to try it out on someone who doesn't smoke as much, like a lab rat;o)

Yesterday afternoon I tried a small spliff while rehearsing some music; verdict? Amazing and soft and a pick me up, all at once. Last night post gig I tried another bit, and fell immediately asleep;) It doesn't seem uber potent, but then when I look at the spliff, I realize I still have only taken two hits and am already wildly into it.

Maybe it just goes well with whatever one's doing? Definitely not lazy weed. I could keep writing forever and again, eyes are sparky and alert while brain is busy elsewhere. SO for non-cured bud, Nifty and Totally Particular!

C5 x KC is looking splendid outdoors, shooting totally unexpected purple pistils. This is probably uniquely from the cold nights, though any KC cross can certainly be purple/black.

Now, Panama Haze is reflowering, as I've stated all over the place, even a few nanners, so maybe this is her last gasp and she'll be done in less than 2 weeks. Maybe not. The ideal would be to move Panama Haze outside to finish in the cold sunshine and bring Mrs. Tropical Heads inside to flower. Both moves will be difficult, and I expect some collateral damage with Panama Haze, she's such a hugely floppy Frida. September 30th would be ideal, right before temperatures get even uglier and we get frost.

Good day all, lovedee

deepwaterdude

C5 x Kali China chair scrog - photo uppidy date

C5 x Kali China chair scrog - photo uppidy date

Here she be. She's been top dressed recently with organic compost, mushroom compost, guano and EWC as of today. Hell, I even gave Panama Haze some EWC, see if she might decide to perk up a tad.

Attachments

• Lotta Haze in there, but room for Kali China style nugs and some purple that comes from KC.jpg
    Lotta Haze in there, but room for Kali China style nugs and some purple that comes from KC.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 35
  • You can see the purple hue to the flower tops.jpg
    You can see the purple hue to the flower tops.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 33
  • May have to cut the legs off that chair.jpg
    May have to cut the legs off that chair.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 39
  • I hope her branches will bend once indoors-some violence on the horizon.jpg
    I hope her branches will bend once indoors-some violence on the horizon.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 40
  • C5 Haze x Kali China-just waking up to the new mexican sun.jpg
    C5 Haze x Kali China-just waking up to the new mexican sun.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 38
  • C5 x Kali China-total babe.jpg
    C5 x Kali China-total babe.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 29

deepwaterdude

Panama Haze mid week 15

Panama Haze mid week 15

Well, I'm thinking the cooler temps by 10 degrees have initiated the reflowering... pH of water is always 6.8 so I don't know why she's eating her leaves to such a degree. Anyway, her new flowers will get the time they want to finish, perhaps outdoors.

Attachments

• I should just lay the whole plant on the floor;).jpg
    I should just lay the whole plant on the floor;).jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 33
  • I'm happy she decided to put out some new growth.jpg
    I'm happy she decided to put out some new growth.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 28
  • Lower the bud, the more new flowers.jpg
    Lower the bud, the more new flowers.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Gotta let her go longer now.jpg
    Gotta let her go longer now.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Panama Hazier-than-I-thought, mid week 15.jpg
    Panama Hazier-than-I-thought, mid week 15.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Why not cull such an ugly plant? Whatever comes in healthy is pure gold!.jpg
    Why not cull such an ugly plant? Whatever comes in healthy is pure gold!.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 38

deepwaterdude

Wow, has it really been so long? Things have evolved yet again;)

I brought in C5 x KC, chair and all;) Nights are getting too cold for early flower. She loved the warm night indoors, so I took down Panama Haze to make room in the chamber. She was cut out of the net, branch by branch @15 weeks, 5 days, trimmed of all the dead leaves that could rot during cure, and in two hours, she was reduced to a really nice pile of really good looking buds in the basket. Same yield as last grow with her, which is surprising. Panama Goddess was here this grow, she blackened the hell out of my hands with lemon charas;)
So C5 x KC is a big plant now. She's going to challenge the 5x5 all by herself;o) I'm going to buy a few little fans tomorrow, some organic nutes, a new net, and some wire clippers and a hacksaw to cut her out of her chair. That'll give her 8" more headroom before being spread out. Her bottom leaves yellowed quite a bit in the recent cold, but her vigor is really good. I think they'll bounce back with the warm nights. Pics of PanHaze buds and C5 x KC in her final spot tomorrow.

deepwaterdude

C5 Haze x Kali China after freeing her from her bonds

C5 Haze x Kali China after freeing her from her bonds

...and applying others. Cutting her out of her little wire scrog was easy, carrying the chair around with her in it was pie, but getting her rootbound *ss out of the chair frame was almost planticide. Her pot/rootball had become a little wider than the frame of the chair, so much pummeling of the soft pot took place.
Finally, after cutting out the scrog and 2 unsuccessful rounds of wrestling, I sat on the floor, wrapped my legs around the bottom of the chair and lifted and screwed her out by the pot edges, losing/eating mucho soil. SHe didn't thank me, but she didn't bat an eyelash either. I replaced the lost soil with seedling mix, staked her down and offered her an organic buffet and some sweet digs as an olive branch.

She's a babe; nice stink, still in very early flower, HUUGE trunk for a girl sprouted in, what, late July? I think she's only 2.5 months from seed. I believe that she'll be able to regreen with higher temps, constant high light intensity et al making food available.
Edit: This is only her third night inside, and already her flowering has sped up. Her light will have been diminished by 1 hour since yesterday. I don't expect much more stretch.

I'll do Panama Haze tomorrow, forgive me; I spent from 7Am until noon on this here beast. I will say my bedroom smells like lemon heaven;) Yield looks to be over 1/4 lb, foxtails were very dense and buds heavy and thick. Lovely.

Attachments

• After epic wrestling match, I submitted her.jpg
    After epic wrestling match, I submitted her.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 23
  • I can barely make OK sign with my fingers around her trunk.jpg
    I can barely make OK sign with my fingers around her trunk.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 33
  • She got a nice feeding today, now she's under the big light.jpg
    She got a nice feeding today, now she's under the big light.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 35
  • My three new fans and the fall foliage.jpg
    My three new fans and the fall foliage.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 30
  • I guess she's been flowering about 2 wks.jpg
    I guess she's been flowering about 2 wks.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 24

paisajedehierba

Finally, after cutting out the scrog and 2 unsuccessful rounds of wrestling, I sat on the floor, wrapped my legs around the bottom of the chair and lifted and screwed her out by the pot edges, losing/eating mucho soil. SHe didn't thank me, but she didn't bat an eyelash either.

A honest piece of work. I guess she´ll be thankful.

orfeas

Veteran
...and applying others. Cutting her out of her little wire scrog was easy, carrying the chair around with her in it was pie, but getting her rootbound *ss out of the chair frame was almost planticide. Her pot/rootball had become a little wider than the frame of the chair, so much pummeling of the soft pot took place.
Finally, after cutting out the scrog and 2 unsuccessful rounds of wrestling, I sat on the floor, wrapped my legs around the bottom of the chair and lifted and screwed her out by the pot edges, losing/eating mucho soil. SHe didn't thank me, but she didn't bat an eyelash either. I replaced the lost soil with seedling mix, staked her down and offered her an organic buffet and some sweet digs as an olive branch.

She's a babe; nice stink, still in very early flower, HUUGE trunk for a girl sprouted in, what, late July? I think she's only 2.5 months from seed. I believe that she'll be able to regreen with higher temps, constant high light intensity et al making food available.
Edit: This is only her third night inside, and already her flowering has sped up. Her light will have been diminished by 1 hour since yesterday. I don't expect much more stretch.

I'll do Panama Haze tomorrow, forgive me; I spent from 7Am until noon on this here beast. I will say my bedroom smells like lemon heaven;) Yield looks to be over 1/4 lb, foxtails were very dense and buds heavy and thick. Lovely.

Oh boy you make it sound like Augeas stables feat... :biggrin:
Nonetheless a tough job accomplished will definitely turn the tormented sheila into a gorgeous dame yielding the afore estimated crop, no sweat...

:tiphat:orf

Latest posts

Latest posts