What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cheese Dog pheno hunt

thailer

yooo good luck i've always wanted to try exous cheese/connoisseurs cheese crosses

Thank you!! He is making some new cheese crosses currently :tiphat:

picture.php

Here is CD 13 male. He took a little longer than everyone else to show his sex. He clones really easily to and can survive a solo cup left neglected outdoors in the summer heat in partial sun for three weeks or so. i went to go get the clones i tossed figuring they were dead but here he was alive and growing great in dry soil. i tossed all the males and most didn't root. figured that was a good sign to his vigor and resilience.

picture.php

CD 11 male. very early flowering and the only male that grows like a bush. most have the structure of CD 13 with large internode spacing. he has lots of double serrations and wider fingers on the leaves. one leaf has one spot that looks like it's varigated. my eyes keep getting drawn to these two males so that's why i kept them.

picture.php

HEre they both are and it gives you a good idea of the lighting they got during their outdoor time. the sun does shine in the windows in the early afternoon into dusk so they are getting some direct sun. the males are gonna chill outside for a bit while the girls get going in bloom and then i'll toss them in bloom too somehow.

picture.php

The nine ladies went into bloom yesterday on 4th of July. I will be able to harvest two small plants in the back and rearrange in two weeks. if it gets hairy i can use the other room i'm vegging inside into a bloom room and just deal with the small veggers in a different spot.

thailer

So the females have been in bloom for two weeks. i harvested some plants after this pic was taken so they have more room now. they just started to get pistils the other day and some of them have stretched more than others. i'll take some pics soon of them without the light. the two males are growing great outside. i'm gonna hack them back and then use a garbage can to light dep them so the pollen will release when the girls are 4 weeks in bloom. tomorrow i will have time to spend in there. hope everyone is enjoying summer!!

Attachments

• IMG_5344.jpg
    IMG_5344.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 59

thailer

sorry for no reply for so long. life is busy and its kind of the obring part of bloom but now we are past the week four mark and theres something to show.

Attachments

• CD8..jpg
    CD8..jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 70
  • CD8.jpg
    CD8.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 64
  • cd12..jpg
    cd12..jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 65
  • cd12.jpg
    cd12.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 64
  • cd18..jpg
    cd18..jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 65
  • cd18.jpg
    cd18.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 63
  • cd15.jpg
    cd15.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 60
  • cd15..jpg
    cd15..jpg
    78 KB · Views: 57
  • cd17.jpg
    cd17.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 60
  • cd17..jpg
    cd17..jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 61

thailer

i think this is all the pics. lol

Attachments

• cd3..jpg
    cd3..jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 51
  • cd14.jpg
    cd14.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 50
  • cd14..jpg
    cd14..jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 53
  • cd4.jpg
    cd4.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 50
  • cd4..jpg
    cd4..jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 55
  • cd3.jpg
    cd3.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 53
  • cd1..jpg
    cd1..jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 51
  • cd1.jpg
    cd1.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 49

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Good stuff, I have a White Rhino that is cheese, but single serration,
finishing at 80 days +/-.

subbed

thailer

before i start talking about what i'm finding here, i want to state that i am growing these in 3 gallons of soil in the heat of summer, so it has been really rough. they have dried out a couple times, gotten limp and really has been a hot mess. the plants have yellowed out for the most part to varying degrees but some have some great resilence to stress. also, my nose doesn't really work all that great so some plants i cant smell or tell you much about the finer notes. sorry.

IMG_5671.jpg View attachment 503774

Here's CD 18 at seven weeks bloom. she smells of pineapple or tropical smells. Each cola has nanners and one branch has two varigated leaves. biggest buds of the room and great growth/structure.

CD1..x..jpg CD1.x.x.jpg

Above is CD 1 which also grows great and has good structure. no herm traits so far, medium yield, not very smelly but maybe skunky.

Attachments

• IMG_5672.jpg
    IMG_5672.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

thailer

I really like the look of this plant. the rest of the buds basically look about the same but there's a couple that have a unique look. this is one of them. it has these clusters of pistils that go off to the left and another cluster that goes to the right in this wild foxy type look the camera really doesn't capture. the plant has been praying hard the whole freaking time even when the pot is dry. i love everything about it except it's not very smelly and it is herming. CD3

EF9FE0EC-C0F0-4028-86E0-1E3233466BFD.jpg

05EA883F-7B0A-4545-89E9-8424CF13C7A1.jpg

IMG_5680.jpg

thailer

CD 4 doesn't really like to root. lol i got one but it struggled. it however has stayed green the whole time even when dried out. it also is not herming but it has a nice bubblegum smell.

8EEB52DF-755C-4E83-A68E-837CB71D8B3C.jpg

2BBB7662-1C78-404D-AF16-494DE614B2E7.jpg

CD 8 is the yellowest one of all and went yellow very early. not a nanner in sight! nice bud size but not much smell.

46E8CDD7-8125-4346-B94C-0B3DF3B44A3B.jpg

Last edited:

thailer

CD 14 smells cheesy!! nice good smell but super tiny buds. pretty bud structure and no herm nanners. i think i'm going to keep this one and run her in a big container on irrigation to see what she does with decent shoes on.

IMG_5692.jpg

IMG_5690.jpg

IMG_5689.jpg

then CD 15 has similar unique bud structure CD 4 has but not much for smell. earthy i suppose. no nanners and stays green even when stressed out from lack of water.

DFA5EA05-8B0E-4AA1-91BB-FBC01E80133F.jpg BBD967C3-7159-43EC-9316-5E5A833C9BD1.jpg

thailer

Nice
Is there any chem coming through with the cheeseyness? :tiphat:

i don't really think so. i am not getting any fuel chem type smells. have to admit tho i have not really grown any myself and from what i can buy of anything that has diesel in the name, i don't smell gasoline of chemical smells. i haven't seen chem d in the stores that i recall but i don't buy often. i have no idea what a skunk smells like because i have never seen one here locally. i think my sniffer is broken too.

one smells sour. it's not really cheesy but it has a sharp note to the nose. maybe this is the chem d smell? i'm sorry i can't be more helpful. it has some small buds though but nice and dense. this is CD 14 if i recall correctly.

most of the smells i am getting are an earth dirt smell on a couple, one bubblegum, two tropical pineapple type smell (very nice and strongest smelling plants) and this sour smelling one. one of the pineapple smelling ones, CD 18 looked like chemd dominant to several folks and it also has the varigation with huge, huge pineapple smelling buds.

Latest posts

Latest posts