What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The YukonKronicle

YukonKronic

Here’s dry bud pics

Pinky
picture.php

Crumbled Lime
picture.php

Biker Frosty
picture.php

Larger yielder
picture.php

Malawi Panama
picture.php

YukonKronic

Aahhh 1000 felt kinda niiice... here’s something else kinda nice too:biggrin:
ZamxGuatemala F4 z13bx line again
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Is it just me or do the buds kinda look like fires? Maybe I oughta call it Klondike Fireweed... Fireweed happens to be our territorial flower and the floral notes from the Zam side are not dissimilar to fireweed honey.... hmmmm

YukonKronic

Thanks guys! I’m having a blast with it.. starting a Renovation and maybe possibly a small expansion of grow space this week. I’m hoping to expand enough to create a series of small, sealed boxes on shelves for breeding/pollination chambers and possibly a small veg area and workbench... Lol all that in an 8x6 foot addition!
Mind you I already have two 4x4s for flower and a 2x1.5 foot cab for veg as well as a 45 gallon reservoir; small work bench with a couple shelves and a propagation cupboard in the same sized area...

Cramped. That’s probably a good word for it...

YukonKronic

Smoked a tester joint from zgF4 z13bx line.. yikes! Strong! It’s really great herb... very powerful immersive electric high that comes on so smooth it makes you laugh when you realize your high as fuck and have something akin to tunnel vision caused by the extraordinary enhancement of every atom of existence your senses can absorb all at once.
I could socialize and even work or do chores.. complex tasks would become boring quickly though and I think distraction could be an issue. There’s an auditory component... the “tin can” effect that I’ve noticed when I’m on the way up with mushrooms or acid..

The bx to the more Thai influenced male has definitely increased the intensity of the high and dialed up the nervous energy to a level near restlessness. It’s still not scary but definitely a little “colder” and frankly I like it... it’s a strange combination having the buzzing intensity turned up while the ability to coldly observe it is also increased enough to prevent “disassociation” from the high; gives one the ability to perceive and appreciate what’s happening to them..

I’m seriously fuckn ripped now... one joint. What the hell.... it almost ALWAYS takes a joint and a half. With the best herb. Weak stuff I don’t ever get this lifted from. Ever. Lol... me high. Babble much. Go eat now.

Muuuusiic

YukonKronic

Wow... my herbs getting pretty good I guess.. even the beans are flying high!
picture.php

:biggrin:
I hope it’s a Thai Pheno! Oughta be a real cliffhanger...

I try to run dense canopies with high light intensity and lots of lollipopping but that basically just means I’m fucking up 75% of the time because I keep running boxes of multiple strains to evaluate new cuts or breeding goals and doing a shit job of training them.

Story of my life too. I rarely ever get to run a uniform canopy bc I'm always testing.

Loved your post. We have a lot in common, all the way back to when/why we got started with cannabis. I tried to self medicate for depression in middle school and mostly high school, but it was the late 80s and early 90s, so attitudes about cannabis were still repressive as fuck and heavy handed (which ironically had the effect of pushing me away from cannabis to a decade + of battling heroin addiction). Thankfully, cannabis still helps me, I honestly can't credit it enough for vastly improving my quality of life. It sounds like you have the same reverence and respect for the plants.

Also I love your foraging. I've only begun doing this myself, about a year ago, when I discovered I could easily justb pick up several large wild corvid feathers a day, and just make my own feather meal instead of supporting the abjectly cruel factory farms by buying their waste products. The best part is that the foraged feathers are far superior. Wild crows eat all types of shit, battery hens and CAFO chickens basically eat industrial waste. My next foraging investigations are the Oregon coast (shells, kelp, sand, seabird guano (possibly) and carcasses, crab shells and fish bones from the commercial filet operations on the piers) and a forested urban hill near downtown where I live, and can collect decomposed organic matter, leaf litter, moss, and I dont know what else bc I haven't explored there very much yet!). But you've got me thinking much larger now, considering the mineral foraging you've done.

Anyways I look forward to shooting the proverbial shit :shooty:

YukonKronic

Story of my life too. I rarely ever get to run a uniform canopy bc I'm always testing.

Loved your post. We have a lot in common, all the way back to when/why we got started with cannabis. I tried to self medicate for depression in middle school and mostly high school, but it was the late 80s and early 90s, so attitudes about cannabis were still repressive as fuck and heavy handed (which ironically had the effect of pushing me away from cannabis to a decade + of battling heroin addiction). Thankfully, cannabis still helps me, I honestly can't credit it enough for vastly improving my quality of life. It sounds like you have the same reverence and respect for the plants.

Also I love your foraging. I've only begun doing this myself, about a year ago, when I discovered I could easily justb pick up several large wild corvid feathers a day, and just make my own feather meal instead of supporting the abjectly cruel factory farms by buying their waste products. The best part is that the foraged feathers are far superior. Wild crows eat all types of shit, battery hens and CAFO chickens basically eat industrial waste. My next foraging investigations are the Oregon coast (shells, kelp, sand, seabird guano (possibly) and carcasses, crab shells and fish bones from the commercial filet operations on the piers) and a forested urban hill near downtown where I live, and can collect decomposed organic matter, leaf litter, moss, and I dont know what else bc I haven't explored there very much yet!). But you've got me thinking much larger now, considering the mineral foraging you've done.

Anyways I look forward to shooting the proverbial shit :shooty:
Coast is a great place to forage! I live only a days drive from the Ocean but it’s across a border so I’m not even going to try to go bring back foraged compost ingredients. Be sure to rinse the Salt out of anything you pick up by the Ocean.
I would be after crab/shrimp shells and a variety of Kelps.. prolly wouldn’t be able to resist looking for a cliff next to water where I might find pulverized limestone deposits for liming.
I would recommend a little research into local soils wherever you pick your forage points. Even up in the Yukon there are places contaminated by WW2 era dumping or bombing practices, industrial waste from mines and even farming runoff.
I’m probably going to switch collection points for my rock dust as one good seam of dark brown dust was in a canyon with a highway running through it and despite going high up the canyon wall I still fear contamination from the blasting that created the highway or probably even more likely danger is the exhaust fumes depositing lead through the 70s and 80s and whatever else since.
Is it likely the top layers of dust came from within the rock face (where it was protected) in last five years? Yes. Does that really make me feel safe to smoke roadside rock dust? No.
That stuff was used once and I’ve regretted thinking about it since. There’s other places more open and on less traveled roads with perfectly safe dust.

Sorry to hear that you ended up pushed towards opiates... I ran through a half dozen different psychiatric drugs before saying it was enough and staying with cannabis so I also get the way docs can just keep pushing pill after pill until you stop bothering them. I swear they really just keep trying shit till you find one you like. Then your addiction services problem not theirs anymore.
Glad you dropped in and posted! I’ve been neglecting my thread a little while I try to get renovating and start my next flower cycle.
Things are happening though. I have 5 HPHaze x KC seedlings going and am waiting to make sure I have the room but will likely pop ZamPan in a couple weeks too.
Dubi says he wants to use some of my pictures in his catalog! That shits flattering as Hell. Lol the man offered to send me seeds as a quid pro quo (I got shit on Biden too... just sayin) and now I’m salivating over choices... can I just have a couple of everything? Haha I wish!
Truthfully the accolade is payment enough I just can’t make myself refuse such a great gift though:biggrin:
Keep on checking in and posting up.. any questions feel free to shoot. Either I’ll have an answer handy or I might need to read up and ask my own questions but we could probably learn some shit together....

YukonKronic

Ohhhhh!!! Hot damn I’ve got the Columbian line of Honduras as well as some Oaxaca79 x Panama Goddess coming among a couple other must haves coming from Dubi!
I’ve heard so many good things about the quality and clarity and energy from Honduras and Floral and fuel is just a beautiful Terpene profile to me so I’m really excited to see what I find.
And Oaxaca79 x Panama needs no explanation beyond its name for the fervour of anticipation it inspires.

I’m going to be in exotic and incensed sativa high heaven for the next few years I think.... I hope the world will still be normal if I bother touching down again.

YukonKronic

Here’s pics of HpHaze x KC... they got a little leaf crinkle from accidentally using a bucket of promix with 15% compost intended for transplanting developed seedlings from cell packs.
Oh well they look pretty happy.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

YukonKronic

picture.php

Started Reno... here’s rootmass from bottom of 16 inches of soil... guess it’s getting colonized and used.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

A lot of those roots are Brome bringing nutrients up to the surface to be used. Cannabis usually has some water roots that deep but feeders are predominantly in top 10 inches of soil.

It’s all getting pulled out screened and remixed in one big batch with a little extra Guano and Bone because P isn’t real mobile in soil and I’m going to try to run a bit of heavier production next run or two. I’ll probably add Dandelion and cannabis greens and water it with fish Hydro too considering my cover was getting deficient after last run.
I’ll have to store some. I’ve got the Terra Preta thing going on with soil building itself up over time. Thinking about wether local garden store could sell some bagged canna-soil on consignment.. they already said sure to cannabis worm castings.

YukonKronic

And here’s some Auto Zamaldelica dry buds.. I shouldn’t have dried this for hash. Really regretting not doing slow dry and cure. Stuff is getting more indistinguishable from regular Zam the more it cures (ages I guess) and the more I handle it.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last night I smoked 2 Gbong hits and got wicked high and goofy for a solid 5 hours.. haha sent Dubi a stoned ass email about how much I like this weed and want to really nail it next year:moon:
There was a QP or more on that one plant too. Over a 5 gallon pail of untrimmed buds and small branches.
This is a really good Auto-flowering strain. I prefer Terps and effect over the Auto Malawi even and the Apple and pear aromas on that are goooood..

Edit: oh yeah... the Auto Zamaldelica I had is really similar in terms of flavour and aroma to the grapey candy pheno of Zamaldelica fem.. effect is also very similar.. mayyybe a tiny TINY bit more wide eyed tired zombie kind of vibe. So far. It’s going to keep getting better.
Dammit. Hash indeed. Dumbass.

Latest posts

Latest posts