What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Honduras Breeze limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
RESISTANT CENTRAL AMERICAN SATIVA HYBRID WITH EXCELLENT STRUCTURE, HIGH YIELDS, AND CLEAN, FRIENDLY AND POSITIVE EFFECTS

Honduras Breeze is a direct hybrid of our best pure Honduras sativa mother (purple high yielding Colombian phenotype), which stands out for its quality and quantity of cannabinoids and terpenes, and for its clean, refreshing and euphoric psychoactivity, crossed with a highly selected purple Nepal Jam parental (F6 generation), very fast flowering, with excellent terpene and resin production and a very pleasant effect.

Honduras Breeze grows with the strong structure and vigour of a Central American sativa, producing a large main cola and very sturdy and productive secondary branches. A refined sativa hybrid where the personality and qualities of Central American tropical sativas are at the forefront, with the Nepal Jam contributing its much more manageable structure, more refined terpenes in greater quantity, its kind and warm psychoactivity, and also shortening the flowering time in a remarkable and consistent way.

Flowering generously thanks to its true hybrid vigour, Honduras Breeze can really bloom explosively when large outdoor plants are grown in warm conditions. Its flowers have that unmistakable character of tropical Central American sativa, beautiful buds with excellent flower/leaf ratio, covered by silvery resin emitting the sweet, juicy and organic terpenes of the Nepalese. The flowers are large and dense, but spongy enough to avoid bud-rot. The effect is like a refreshing and positive breeze, rejuvenating the body and mind.

An excellent choice for outdoor cultivation for its remarkable versatility and resistance against a wide range of pests and adverse conditions, such as excessive heat, drought, cold, rain and botrytis.

Although Honduras Breeze is a polyhybrid, phenotypically it works as a fairly consistent F1, with the vast majority of plants being uniform to each other and belonging to the main pheno described above. Despite being a cross between purple parents, Honduras Breeze scarcely shows any colour in indoor or outdoor grows with stable, warm conditions, although in cold temperatures (where flowers mature with peaks of 10ºC or less) the plants acquire beautifully pronounced purple and reddish pigmentation on their leaves and flowers.

Another breeding success in the hybridisation field that we are developing recently between Nepal Jam and new, extremely rare and prime quality tropical sativa parental plants.

A feminized limited edition, available while stock lasts.

AVAILABLE IN FEMINIZED FORMAT
F1 HYBRID
% SATIVA / INDICA: 85 % SATIVA / 15 % INDICA
FLOWERING INDOORS: 11 WEEKS
FLOWERING OUTDOORS: EARLY NOVEMBER
YIELD / M2: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST SPIDER MITES: AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST MILDEW: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST BOTRYTIS: VERY HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST WHITE FLY: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST HEAT: HIGH
LATITUDE: 0º-43º
THC: 13-17 %
CBD: 0.25 %
CBG: 0.20 %
Terpene profile: It has not yet been analyzed.

GENETICS: First generation pure Honduras (purple high yielding Colombian phenotype) x Purple Nepal Jam (F6).
STRUCTURE: Strong structure and vigour of Central American sativa, producing a large main cola and sturdy, highly productive side branches. Thanks to the Nepal Jam the size is moderate, both in internodal distance and stretch at the onset of flowering.
BOUQUET: Complex and delicious terpenes. Light, sweet spring meadow aromas of flowers, lemon, cream and incense with a subtle chocolate hash background. Creamy and refreshing flavours. Initially sweet with a flowery incense perfume and lemon with acidic red wine notes giving way to a long lasting rich and smooth chocolate hash taste.
HIGH: High quality sativa effect that's pleasant, warm and cerebral, slightly intoxicating/disorientating at moments. Euphoric, active but not hyperactive, mild excitement but not racy. Clear perception and sharpening of the senses, later calmer, more thoughtful and introspective but no mental or physical tiredness. As suitable for enjoying activities in the great outdoors and social occasions as it is for reading or thinking calmly alone.

CULTIVATION TIPS

indoors, strong light intensity is recommended and to keep under control its stretching at the beginning of flowering. A sativa hybrid that’s very well suited to both SOG and SCROG culture.

Outdoors it can be grown up to latitude 43º, both in hot climates and in climates where the flowering takes place with rain and low temperatures. Excellent resistance against inclement weather and against pests and fungi.

We recommend moderate levels of nutrients for the whole cycle, although well-developed and medium-large specimens accept higher levels of PK very well in full bloom.

Attachments

• IMG_1766 recortada.jpg
    IMG_1766 recortada.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 92
  • DSC08405 recortada.jpg
    DSC08405 recortada.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC08421 recortada.jpg
    DSC08421 recortada.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 95

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I just now came across this one on your website, and the description speaks to me! I immediately came here to see if anyone's growing it yet. Dubi, this variety sounds amazing!

This is what I want to grow next!

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Sweet... Dubi is hooking it up for me. Looks like I'll be getting some seeds of this variety! I can't wait to post some updates in here for everyone. Woohoo! As soon as my Golden Tiger grow is finished (which is only just now beginning), this will come next. I can't shake the feeling that this variety just might be my holy grail! Can't wait...

Kijell

I decided to go full Ace again and test the Central American strains. Very excited for these!

Got 2 of these growing right now, they both look very good and healthy after 2 weeks veg! They popped right away and both were the quickest to grow and they are very similiar. One has lighter pale green leaves and the other normal green. This will be awesome!

I also think I will like this strain very much. Hope it will become my go to daytime strain.

Kijell

So far it has been going well!
This is Day 29 after Seedling and went into Flower yesterday.

Both phenos are similiar so far.
They have really huge leaves, the biggest I have seen so far.
Also the Stem is really big.
But they are a little too compact, would wish they stretch a little more. Even Black Domina x Nepal Jam has more internode length so far :D
But I think/hope the Honduras Side will let it stretch more in flower, that it catches up to the other plants.

Honduras Breeze 1

Honduras Breeze 2

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi hush,

Looking forward to it! :) Best wishes for the flowering stage with Golden Tiger.

Sweet... Dubi is hooking it up for me. Looks like I'll be getting some seeds of this variety! I can't wait to post some updates in here for everyone. Woohoo! As soon as my Golden Tiger grow is finished (which is only just now beginning), this will come next. I can't shake the feeling that this variety just might be my holy grail! Can't wait...

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Kijell for your interest in exploring our latest limited editions, much appreciated! :)

Your Honduras Breeze are looking very lush and compact, very uniform too.
Consider to do some defoliation in case the light penetration is not enough at this point.

Would love to see your progresses with the Domina x ErdPurt in its dedicated thread if you have the chance. Best wishes for this new flowering cycle! :yes:

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I was on an internet hiatus there for a little while, but I have one of these going now. Just a young'un, not much to show yet, but I still took a picture and uploaded it.

fn1kVGn.jpg

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
That's typical of the Honduran. I muled my seeds from there a couple years ago. They have those long ass central leaves.

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi guys :wave:

Really appreciate you are giving a try to this new sativa limited edition. :yes:

After a good curing, Honduras Breeze is clearly a new favorite of mine when i'm looking from last season jars for a clean, uplifting and mood enhancer sativa smoke of well focused moderate potency without anxiety or paranoia. The terpenes are quite old school (mainly a blend of Honduras and Jamaican sativa), not so refined or loud like some of our others this year releases, but you will find her psychoactivity very pleasant if you are after this type of kind sativa effects.

Kijell

Thanks Kijell for your interest in exploring our latest limited editions, much appreciated! :)

Your Honduras Breeze are looking very lush and compact, very uniform too.
Consider to do some defoliation in case the light penetration is not enough at this point.

After a good curing, Honduras Breeze is clearly a new favorite of mine when i'm looking from last season jars for a clean, uplifting and mood enhancer sativa smoke of well focused moderate potency without anxiety or paranoia. The terpenes are quite old school (mainly a blend of Honduras and Jamaican sativa), not so refined or loud like some of our others this year releases, but you will find her psychoactivity very pleasant if you are after this type of kind sativa effects.

Hey,
your description of the effects sounds perfect. I am searching for these moderate uplifting effects.
And yes they smell not that loud but really delicious lemony.

Will include this strain in my next run again.

Here is my update.

I have one Honduras leaning pheno which tripled in size and one Nepalese which doubled in size with faster flowering.
Both spread nicely in flowering and I had no problems with light penetration.
They have a real good structure and dont really need branch support.

But I have some trouble with the feeding/health, they showed signs of too much N from my "bad" soil mix and the upper leafs are going yellow and some leafs brown and crispy from tip and the sides.
Few days ago I started giving them more P and K.
At Day 40 right now.

Honduras Pheno

Nepal Pheno

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Getting ready to take this fading girl down probably in next week or so. Trichomes are mostly cloudy with a couple turning amber, yet she still has a fair number of white pistils. Nice plant, did well indoors with manageable stretch. Typical tropical sativa structure but with fairly dense looking buds. She had a delicious sweet aroma that I associated with the Nep Jam parent, but now is getting more musky and sweaty. I'm anticipating a nice smoke with this beauty.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
I decided to take her down last week. This was a very manageable sativa, just make sure you have a little head room for the stretch. I had topped this plant once and got two large colas and nice side branching. Yield was very good for a smallish plant in a 3 gallon pot. Hasn't finished curing but maybe 1.5-2 ounces total. Flowers are just like the description, large and heavy but just airy enough to avoid bud rot. Trichomes were mostly cloudy with just a few ambers here and there when I harvested, pistils were 98% red and the plant had a good fade on it. Easy to trim with excellent leaf to bud ratio.

Early smoke report: The aroma has faded now and turned more carroty with dried fruits, leather, sweet incense and a little bit of gym locker room thrown in. She's still not quite ready to put in the jar but I'm sampling anyway. Taste is not great but I think with a cure this will improve quite a bit. Definitely some interesting terpenes though. I smoked a few big hits and spent about an hour practicing guitar. It was excellent for a practice session, clear but functional. Very enjoyable and exotic smoke which I look forward to testing further.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Last night I had to start plucking nanners off my Honduras Breeze. I'm not gonna let it get me down though. I'm not sure if it's genetics or if the plant doesn't enjoy the bondage that comes with SCROG. At any rate, I plucked them and squeezed them. None of them (so far, anyway) had pollen in them. So tonight I'll do a big defoliation, just so that I can see more of the plant, and then I'll probably continue plucking.

Dubi, have you determined whether intersex traits are common with these genetics? Like I said, no big deal, just curious.

Edit: I decided against the defoliation because I don't want to take the chance of stressing her any more. But I sat in there and combed through the plant, barely seeing any more of them. It was also contained to specific branches, which was notable to me. I believe that means it was related to stress on those specific branches. This is interesting to note because it means this feminized F1 might be easily selfed if anyone wants to chuck some pollen. I might experiment with that if any seeds appear in the end result. :biggrin:

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Day 20 on mine. I haven't spotted any new balls. Everything is looking good to me:

Ck8FcfQ.jpg

Kijell

That looks awesome hush!!

My Honduras Pheno also has some balls and nanners but only some and I dont know if they pollinated anything.

Here is my Honduras Pheno in Week 11 with some serious reflowering going on and even some purple colour. :D

The nepal pheno I already cut down and in my tests so far it was really good, but of course needs some more curing. Can't imagine how good this longer flowering plant will be if the short flowering is already so good :dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts