What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My OG Chems

Dee.S73

Thanks for the kind words... she's been a nice specimen to grow from seed... Looking forward to see how she'll perform on the clones run... they are rooting fast , growing well, pm resistant so I'm positively impressed. ��
DS

Thanks for the kind words... she's been a nice specimen to grow from seed... Looking forward to see how she'll perform on the clones run... they are rooting fast , growing well, pm resistant so I'm positively impressed. ��
DS

i hear ya on the rooting.
My sssdh rooted so fast, and grows so quickly, i really start to question other strains im doing lol

Stay safe, keep them carbons filters running, and have a great weekend.

Peace,

Sticky.

Dee.S73

Dry and ready for jar curing time.
Ds

Attachments

• IMG_20190401_192159.jpg
    IMG_20190401_192159.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20190401_191602.jpg
    IMG_20190401_191602.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20190401_191424.jpg
    IMG_20190401_191424.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 29

yahooman

ive got about 400 og chem f2s i gotta pop and do a pheno hunt....i think ill start in november

too busy with my 99 chem91skva bx4 f2 seedlings right now

Dee.S73

She's quite stoney, smell of bud is Chem while smoking it's the OG taste that fills the mouth...still evolving though, looks a strain that needs some more curing time to fully "season" the terps.
DS

FrostAie

try her after a 4 month cure....SHAZAM!

hey been a while since the UDG days hows it going? I ran a chemdawg swirl x hellrazor from UDG that finished end of aug that was killer outdoor. I cant pm you says i dont have permission(been here over a decade lol) so how can i use the PM function on here nowadays? :dance013:

Dee.S73

No need to hijack my thread with pics of your plants that doesn't really fits in here, just open your thread, thanks.
DS

btw, i feel "honored" that 20% of the posts you've made in 10 years are spam in my thread...
��

Last edited:

FrostAie

No need to hijack my thread with pics of your plants that doesn't really fits in here, just open your thread, thanks.
DS

btw, i feel "honored" that 20% of the posts you've made in 10 years are spam in my thread...
��

Sorry brother not sure how to post or pm here on this forum I keep getting messages that say I dont have permission? I seen the title of this as OG chems so I posted a few pics of the exact title. I am trying to contact yahooman as well but ICMAG does not allow PM. 10 years ago I never had these issues here or other forums again sorry.

yahooman

you cant pm without 50 posts frostai...check your visitor messages on your profile page

sorry dee,not disrespect intended,,,carry on brother!

Dee.S73

I seen the title of this as OG chems so I posted a few pics of the exact title.

OG Chem is a specific strain by CSG, wich vendor forum we are into, this thread is not about any generic OG/chem cross out there...

Just to be clear
Peace
DS

Last edited: