What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buddah Watcha's presents Temple of Ganja

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Day 56 - things are actually maturing... Most plants look like they could be harvested in a week. Some look ready now actually, but we gonna let them ride a bit more cuz I pollinated the lowers quite late (2/23) so we need to get them seeds. Lots of crosses. I had a nice black triangle male that hit a lot of the ladies. Also used a nice Miles Davis male to hit a bunch of ladies up... Also CK f2s, HPDf2s, BTf2s, etc...

picture.php

picture.php

I harvested a few testers nugs from a few plants as well as the micro cab. Nice little bumper crop. It was 5x 1 gal grow bags, a few had 2 plants in it. Total 7 plants. They were 7 weeks under 50w COB and the last week I switched to 75w. Pretty happy with how they turned out! All seeds I made from the past pollen chucks... Ill be happy with 2 ounces total!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
A few closeups from the microcab
Bluedigiberry f2#1 x Dreamhead f1

picture.php

Dreamhead f1 (Headbanger f2 x Sunshine Daydream)

picture.php

a different pheno
picture.php

Granola Funk F2
picture.php

picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Back to the Temple...

Another Granola Funk F2s, cookie type nugs, very small sized, but dense as hell, putting out some amazing colors!

picture.php

Chem Kesey #7 i think, one of the quicker phenos, seems ready by day 56
picture.php

I'm realy impressed with how the CK's are turning out, definitely a great yielder strain, great structure and vigor! Nugs are frosty as hell and dense as fuckkkk, I'm expecting the 15 gal with the 4 CK's to be the best yielding pot of this run, we shall see! Love the 88g13 influence on all these crosses. It's just hard to get a good smell on these tho, the resin is so brittle

Hashplant-D, these are finally getting chunky, not as big as the CK's but it could be grower error. I thinK I overwatered a bunch in the first few weeks... Anyways, they turning out very nice

picture.php

2 random phenos comparison, they all look very simillar to each other!

picture.php

HPD1 (i think)
picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Oh forgot to post the Albert Super Tramp updates in here

AST#1 the piney pheno, still smelling like pine forest, i hope it sticks around. It reminds me of a Sour Kush by DNA i grew many moons ago, definitely similar terp profile!, this one seems a bit slower than #2 but it's putting out some beautiful colors on the fade!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
#2 has a very sweet dank smell, can't really tell you what it smells like besides sweet and dank lol, starting to throw some colors slowly... dont be shy girrrllll funny how the CVS site description on these says that there is nothing sweet on the smell of these lol, this pheno is all sweet sugarry goodness :) lol maybe i got lucky

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'm thinking another week or two, lets see how things work out!

Peace!
rasta.gif

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Hey boys and gals, sorry for the lack of update, life been busy! things got harvested and the next cycle is following through. I beat the broad mites with lots and lots of sulfur sprays lol sulfur is the way to go! Also supplemented with swirskis predator mites!

Last run things didnt quite get as big as hoped, got a nice amount of seeds, some interesting things with some potential. I still havent been able to smoke all of it, but slowly running through them! Chocolope is real nice, smells like a chocolate protein bar dipped on mud and the taste is like oil rag with a very nice sativa high!

Albert super tramp are nice too! Just tested #2 and seems very strong herb! Got me with lag on my vision lol

Chem keseys didnt develop much taste, but the smoke is quite nice!

Havent dug much through the other stuff yet...

Here are a few pics before harvest.

Black Triangles
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Dreamhead #6 F2, really nice plant, very similar to the mother! I like what I'm seeing on the f2's from this line! Will definitely dig deeper into it!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Granola Funk F2's
picture.php

picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Thanks broda...

We are already midway into the next run, I had gone away for 2 weeks but things held up fine after I filled the tray with enough water for 2 weeks (around 30 liters or so)... things are midway into week 5, so far so good... seems like the broads been gone for good after my sulfur spraying madness... which is great! I'm doing another pheno hunt, last one wasnt as sucessful was I hoped, some nice plants but not too many keeper statuses... I will definitely be running a few of them once again and giving them a second chance. Chocolope was my favorite and I have a clone of it which is doing ok, got a bit waterlogged but it seems to be bouncing back slowly.

On the flower room I have a few Cannaventure gear, 2x Ghost OG, 2x Cheap Thrills, 1x Arcata Ghost.

Ghost OG's
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Also some Ace Seeds, I just chopped down an Auto Malawi, got Another one in there, also got 1 Golden Tiger, 2x Tikal and 1x Super Malawi Haze, the tikals and the haze are 2 weeks behind.

Also got 2 Lemon Dizzle by Real Gorilla Seeds..

I'm running once again one of the Mendo Purps x SSDD #5 and also 2 of the HPD's (#1 and #7).

MPxSSDD#5
picture.php

HPD's
picture.php

There's an Lazy Lightning finishing up, probably 2 weeks to go still. It's a small plant.

And on the left side we have a bunch of Bad Dawg testers, LVTK x A13, Stardawg x 3 Headed Dragon, and a few of some crosses I made in the past to see if I find something worth digging deeper through the lines. Mostly some crosses I made with baked beans crosses AOG f2, OJSDKB (1 of them went hermie and got the chop)

Half of the plants are on 2 gallon pots, a few are on 15 gallon smart pots, a few are on stacked 3 gallon pots, and a few are on 1 gallon pots, yeah all over the place lol but I'm testing to see what works best on my setup.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Auto Malawi that came down
picture.php

picture.php

The other thats going now, started another 3 the other day to grow it outdoors!
picture.php

Lemon Dizzles
picture.php

picture.php

Peace!

nickman

Veteran
Dam bro. One hell of an update. I really like the stuff from the chem Kesi to the miles dvis... Real nice. Very cookie esqe...!!!... Chem looks kill ...!!!....

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Hey nick, thanks dude, yeah they look killer, but to be honest, the smoke is a bit lacking this round... not sure if it was grower mistakes or not or just a bad luck with the pheno hunt... the chem's dont have too much of a smell, the effects are nice, more on the sativa side, but nothing as strong as I expected, I have a clone in reveg of pretty much all the chem keseys I ran, so I will definitely give a 2nd chance and see if the smokes improves. I also havent tried all the phenos yet/.. so maybe the good ones havent really got tested. I blazed one of the CK's joint with my bro late at night and we both couldnt fall asleep till 5am lol I guess not a good bed time smoke... I mean its good smoke, just nothing worth keeping around ... i have a few more packs of chem crosses that I will give another shot at that loud chem smell and taste that people talk about...

Favorites from last round were the Dreamhead#6 f2s , Chocolope... they both have a real nice taste and high... Unfortunatelly I didnt clone the dreamhead, but I have bunch more seeds to run through... DH is headbanger f2 x sunshine daydream and the #6 pheno is the loudest one that smelled like sour tennis ball and diesel. I think the karma SD shines through the generations for sure! The f2's came out very similar to the mother plants. Even against other strains this proves true. So the male musta been ultra recessive, which is awesome. I'm definitely working this line a bit further if needed. Need to dig throught the f2s in the near future as well. DH#8 f2 is very nice too! I also got around 15-20 original DH's left, which I need to produce F2's because there are many killer phenos in this line. From 12 females I found 4 potential keepers so far... Regret not making more of these seeds in the first place, but it is what it is... #6 and #8 line are quite nice even if nothing great is found in the remaining seeds.

The chocolope is real nice, mud/chocolate smell, quite loud and sticky too, one of the great things this weed is ultra stealthy, nobody will suspect the smell is from herb. I had 3 joints in my pocket all day and wife didnt said anything that it smelled like herb lol... The taste translates into an oil rag with choco backtones, quite different than the usual terps found around! Luckily the pheno was saved and will definitely be ran again in next run hopefully, clone got a bit waterlogged but its bouncing back slowly. Took a few clones from it, hopefully those take good! I had another clone of it on a 15 gallon before but it wasnt doing great so I tossed (big mistakes)... that was before I had smoke tested it... so unfortunatelly more chocolope will have to wait till next run...

Albert Supertramp is nice as well, nice taste, #1 is definitely piney/citrus to it, with a more mellow high. #2 packs more of a punch and the taste reminds me a lot of bluedigiberry but not as candy/sharp... very pleasant!

HPD's only smoked a joint of it... need to dig deeper. Most of the phenos are still fridge curing, I need to get more jars lol, One of the problems with big pheno hunts, gotta keep so many jars around lol... unfortunatelly my favorites smokes are the ones getting empty lol

Black triangle is nice, I tred #4 pheno so far, decent taste and smell... and nice effects, just smoked half a joint of it while typing this and feeling irie! There's a bit of chocolope shake in there, so it seems to match well! I got around 60 seeds of Chocolope x Black Triangle#3 (also saved this male) that I think it will come out special. The BT3 had great vigor branching and thick ass flower clusters. I need to test some of these and see what kinda magic comes out. I have f2's from my 3 BT phenos... maybe a pheno hunt of my favorite pheno in the future, if the smoke test passes!

The Miles Davis look real great, nice frostness. I only smoked MD#2 so far, not too much smell or taste, but a lil anise hash backtones. Smooth smoke... Balanced high, not that strong. Need to test the other 2 phenos, #1 was my favorite one, so I'm expecting that one to be nicer.

The MPxSSDD's are still being tested. They smelled really awesome, but most of the smell got faded during drying, maybe I let it overdry a bit too much. They were skinny small nugs, so musta dried a bit quicker than usual. However the phenos I've tried were nice, #4 has a real nice smell to it and a chill high, still havent tried all phenos yet, its kinda hard to keep track of all the jars, so sometimes I just smoke what is in hand...

The Apple turnover's also only tested a few phenos, they were almost all hermies, which sucks, but I caught early and moved to a separate tent, dont seem so polinated tho, I kept fans off most of the grow so the pollen just dropped down instead of flying everywhere.

Blueberry snow also not much smell or taste. Little creaminess to the smell, also very small nugs...

So yeah overall im happy with the last run, was able to save from the broads early on and have a decent result. Not sure on total yield, I lost track midway, but I'm guessing just over a P...

Anyways, hope that helps any info someone might wonder :rasta:

Goats

really like the looks of that dreamhead #6 plant. doesn't look to be a big yielder, but the flowers look mighty fine. what is that cross?