What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What high CBD you will grow nextyear 2019 all ? :)

jrelax

Hello
Brothers and sisters.

This is always intresting and fun see what we all grow.

Give us some strains nice people here :)

Me self are going to grow minium 5 different High CBD next year

These are:

1- MM Genetics - Candida CD1 CBD
This is a low THC 0.5 high CBD 10+ strain Labtested

2- Seedsman - Cream & Cheese CBD
This is a high THC and also high CBD, labtested about 15% in both

3- MM Genetics - Masterhemp CBD , 32:1 ratio they say
Low THC superhigh CBD , refined Candida Hybrid

4- Reggae Seeds - Sra. Amparo CBD
Genetics: Juanita la Lagrimosa x Jack the Ripper
THC about 10% is little higher than CBD about 6% in these

and

5- Reggae Seeds - O' Haze Red CBD
Genetics: Dancehall 24 x Jack the Ripper
THC production is high at 15% - 20% with correspondingly high CBD at over 5%.
You’ll enjoy the cerebral, pleasant, long-lasting high. O’Haze Red is apt for getting nicely stoned!

-
I have grow all of these before almost.
Only the Master Hemp and Creame Cheese CBD is totally new 4me.
-

I also want grow couple nice High CBD Indicas.
Maybe i found out what after reading couple times what you grow
:)

Me self grow next year only FEMS, all these i told about is avaible FEMINIZED also. Maybe Regulars too. I know Reggea got many nice Regular strains also

-

Now it yours turn tell your strains you will grow next year :)

Dont be shy
Please share what you will grow next year in 4%+ CBD strains

:tiphat::)

DJbigbud

Dutch Passion
CBD Auto Charlotte’s Angel® 15%cbd .7%thc

Maybe also some photos if I can find any that test <.3% active thc...

DrDee

Hi Guys,
I picked up some Harlequin Bx4 seeds from BCBD. Sativa leaning with roughly a 1:1 thc/cbd ratio. (8% to 12%) Hope to be planting them soon.
JD

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I haven't ever purchased any namebrand CBD stuff but have traded for several different CBD rich crosses. This past summer I ran an ACDC x Deep Chunk cross. I ended up doing fresh frozen ethanol extraction with the whole crop and have recently made CBD rich gummies that I'm really enjoying on a daily basis. It will be awhile but I look forward to running some more CBD rich crosses. After checking my seed list again it looks like the only CBD rich cross I have is one using R4 as the mom.

:yes:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
1- MM Genetics - Candida CD1
THC 0.5 / CBD 10+

and

2- MM Genetics - Orinoco (OR-1)
THC 10 / CBD 15

I'd like THC 5 / CBD 10+

1- MM Genetics - Candida CD1
THC 0.5 / CBD 10+

and

2- MM Genetics - Orinoco (OR-1)
THC 10 / CBD 15

I'd like THC 5 / CBD 10+

My Orinocos are just about ready, looks to be a winner. Ive 2 phenos backed up. #1 is an indica pheno, short, fat dense buds yummy lemon cheese smell.
#2 is a Sativa pheno, tall and lanky, frosty, getting some purple colour, foxtail buds. Yummy lemon cheese smell.
Ive made seeds with a Tangie male. Those are probably gonna turn out with the percentages you are looking for.

jrelax

Orinoco is one of the single way strain if you want ONE strain with extreme cannabiods.

I found this to hard for me.
Orinoco made me 2 sleepy daytime.
And at nighttime it didnt make me sleep either.

Orinico is special.
Try it please.
Dont trust what other says.
High CBD is always unique.

Many says Candida is Sativa.
I say they are 50/50
Two phenos. Most Sativa.
Anyway you will have one Indica dom also i believe.
In the end, both has more than 4% CBD
this is easy feel.

If you want real Sativa dominant with high CBD, we must wait result of Master Hemp.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
I have a cut of Tiger Beat and 3 seeds of High Voltage both by The Seed Company.

Tiger Beat supposedly 1:1 ratio.
High Voltage is low THC high Cbd.
Would love to have them tested for cannabinoids.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I'm two years free of growing that nasty high CBD shit since it's now so easy to find here in the US.
I only found one patient with MS who liked it in over six years of holding and passing Cannatonic and now everybody's on the bandwagon but they are all micro dosing it.

GW Pharma's research found the effective medical dosage to be 20mg CBD per kilo body weight daily. That's going to be 1-2 grams a day for the average American.

The way it's sold now the dosages that most regular folks without epilepsy are taking are very micro in comparison.
If it's not just placebo effect at these small doses we are going to see it on the shelves of Walmart next year if Trump signs the farm bill legalizing hemp again in the US.

The price is cratering faster than real weed now that CBD isolate is dropping below $10 a gram and every farmer and his brother is growing it all over the US.

At my farmers market this year one organic vegetable producer who said he had 4 acres of Oregon CBD product growing this year was bringing in a huge potted plant to the market every weekend and I'm seeing CBD signs popping up in front of different business all over.

The race to the bottom on this cannabinoid in 2019 will be fast and furious IMO....

Go follow some hemp growers on IG and see what's up.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I'm two years free of growing that nasty high CBD shit since it's now so easy to find here in the US.
I only found one patient with MS who liked it in over six years of holding and passing Cannatonic and now everybody's on the bandwagon but they are all micro dosing it.

GW Pharma's research found the effective medical dosage to be 20mg CBD per kilo body weight daily. That's going to be 1-2 grams a day for the average American.

The way it's sold now the dosages that most regular folks without epilepsy are taking are very micro in comparison.
If it's not just placebo effect at these small doses we are going to see it on the shelves of Walmart next year if Trump signs the farm bill legalizing hemp again in the US.

The price is cratering faster than real weed now that CBD isolate is dropping below $10 a gram and every farmer and his brother is growing it all over the US.

At my farmers market this year one organic vegetable producer who said he had 4 acres of Oregon CBD product growing this year was bringing in a huge potted plant to the market every weekend and I'm seeing CBD signs popping up in front of different business all over.

The race to the bottom on this cannabinoid in 2019 will be fast and furious IMO....

:yeahthats

Does GW sell CBD products though? I would be hesitant to follow any of their dosage advice is they are selling CBD products. Sure they would want you to buy and use tons of CBD. Do they have any sources they are quoting regarding dosages? This would be some interesting info. Thanks in advance Chunky or anybody else who knows of this info. :yes:

Last edited:

jrelax

MS is not fun have.

Only that helps MS is cannbis.

I did know one guy whit MS.
I was thinking now i can make him a miracle.
He can have free medicine from me and try.
So i say to him i believe i have something good for you

WHAT HE ASK

i ask this back
You got MS and i read alot about it., this is hard sometimes for you?

YES

Then he want know what.

I told i have different very good Medical green nature medicine.

He ask WEED CANNABIS?

I told him , natural medicine, green pure medice, this may help
This is the best for MS

he ask again WEED CANNABIS?

Then i say , yepp , but this is good medical strains, not drugs

he anyway told me go fuck off

I WAS JUNKIE

lol

he got mad as fukk, goo awayy idiot junkie

OKEY OKEY

I dig leve his place
I go home
and sleep

Not every one want help either,. its now easy always.

YEYE

lets go pack to topic now guys :)

peace
pleace

jrelax

MS is not fun have.

Only that helps MS is cannbis.

I did know one guy whit MS.
I was thinking now i can make him a miracle.
He can have free medicine from me and try.
So i say to him i believe i have something good for you

WHAT HE ASK

i ask this back
You got MS and i read alot about it., this is hard sometimes for you?

YES

Then he want know what.

I told i have different very good Medical green nature medicine.

He ask WEED CANNABIS?

I told him , natural medicine, green pure medice, this may help
This is the best for MS

he ask again WEED CANNABIS?

Then i say , yepp , but this is good medical strains, not drugs

he anyway told me go fuck off

I WAS JUNKIE

lol

he got mad as fukk, goo awayy idiot junkie

OKEY OKEY

I did leave his place
I go home
and sleep

Not every one want help either,. its NOT easy always.

YEYE

lets go back to topic now guys :)

peace

I Wish that everyone feels better with this hi CBD strains we have now.

They will also be better if we have luck.

Now i want hear more high CBD strains people :)

Sleep well all
we catch up here tomorrow all medicating IC Mag users i hope :)

PEACE TO ALL OF YOU

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
:yeahthats

Does GW sell CBD products though? I would be hesitant to follow any of their dosage advice is they are selling CBD products. Sure they would want you to buy and use tons of CBD. Do they have any sources they are quoting regarding dosages? This would be some interesting info. Thanks in advance Chunky or anybody else who knows of this info. :yes:

Fuck yeah they sell it legally. It's the company in England that Sam did all the breeding for. You've heard of Sativex, Epidiolex.....

Basically they funded all the research, A decade plus so far and they don't grow tons of it, they can only supply a fraction of the people world wide who need it at this time.

https://www.epidiolex.com

midwestkid

Veteran
420giveaway
Harlox has been the best "medical" pot I've smoked. I'm sure you must pheno hunt but it really treats me well. And I'm gonna buy some seeds. I highly recommend it. It makes me feel sane. And if I over do it. I just go to sleepy town. True medicine

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
CBD Therapy
Candida
Dinamed

I've been growing Therapy & Candida for a few months now & i LOVE the candida grew out 3 beans & got 2 AC/DC phenos & 1 Harliquin pheno the AC/DC works the best for my situation, I took clones luckily & i have a couple Dinamed beans i just got started. I grew 1 bean out & didnt like it but im going to give my last 2 beans a go, i also made a hybrid with Candida & Therapy... Purple People Eater x Candida & Deep Chunk x Therapy that im going to run next but i plan on focusing more on the Candida strains as it works wonders for me.

GoatCheese

Veteran
One thing you need to know about CBD-rich seed lines, is that they don't seem to be very stable when it comes to pheno/chemo types. I've grown few lines from CBD Crew (CBD Divine and CBD 3D) and i wasn't too impressed with the phenotypic stability nor with the amount of CBD these girls had.

Every plant grew nanners at some point, nine females all together; one CBD Divine started growing nanners after 4 weeks of 12/12 and rest of the plants started growing nanners in late bloom. I didn't grow the strains at the same time, but i had my CBD Critical Cure-keeper (Barney's Farm) growing along with both of these strains and she didn't grow any nanners, so the problem is with CBD Crew's genetics. Sure i'm not the best grower but i've never seen any nanners on my CBD Cure keeper, thou i've flowered her for quite long time.

People have also reported seeing hermie-traits in CBD Crew's other lines, atlest in Sweet N Sour Widow.
:::

I have also seen reports that Dinafem's Dinamed has some high THC-plants in the line, thou it is marketed as "low thc line". Haven't grown any myself thou i have few seeds in the fridge, seeds which i bought just before they released the "version 2" of Dinamed and before i had seen the report of high tHC-plants in their version1 of Dinamed. ...bummer.

So when you guys grow out CBD-rich seeds, don't expect every plant to be a good med-plant.

highsteppa

Veteran
Running relief now, abacus, cherry Baox, baox, mountain mango, cherry t1, t1, and cherry blossom on the small test field, Otto, Baox and cats meow on the acreage

Chappi

Hey guys and gals hope you’re enjoying your summer and not too hot. :biggrin:

Starting from the back right side is Rosaberry by JD Short
ACDC X BBF4

Left back is Canna so hard by The Real Seed Kompany
Mix of cannatonic sour tsunami and harlequin

Front right is not CBD it’s just a Genius s1 I got from Mr. Soul

Front left is Willie G’s Lebanese(heirloom/landrace?)
attachment.php

I also have a Panama Red from Coastal seeds but it didn’t sex in time to put outside so it hasn’t been repotted. I think it’s a female but not 100%. It looks like shit because it fell over multiple times from the top due to coco drying out and getting top heavy. It’s now secure.
attachment.php

I have two seedlings going in case the Panama is a male and 2 more Genius S1’s. I picked out the most vigorous S1 of the three but I can’t bring myself to cull the rest. The other one is an F2 of the First Light(DJ short’s new gear) if it’s a male I may use it to cross to the CBD strains.
attachment.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts