What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CSI Humboldt flower pics

EastCoastIndica

He used the Forum cut cookies as mom and hit it with reversed Bubba Kush, Humboldt snow, Purple Urkle, Mendo Purps and Chem 91. Those are/were available(although several sold out)

His reversed cookie crosses won't be for sale he stated. Too many herms? It seems just his friends/circle grow those.

Zomboy

Veteran
Some TK S1s were just listed on his site. Supposed to be very limited release

zif

Veteran
Chem D, Chem '91, WiFi 43, SFV OG, and Tahoe OG crosses with GSC were also limited releases from CSI - but are probably long gone now!

Zomboy

Veteran
picture.php

Chem D/Chem 91 are the 4 in the corners. Going to flower them next week

nickman

Veteran
Some very nice flowers in here fella’s...!!!...

I’ve got some Bubba ain’t Shit...still vegging. I’ll post some flower pics when it’s time...

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice! What's the nose/ flavor like on that tk×ptk?

Lime and pine up front with the background scent of a good PTK. Same lime and pine on inhale with a rich kush bottom on exhale.

This plant flavor and scent are everything most people think PTK is or should be. A lot of people want PTK because they've been reading about it for years. Truth is most would be disappointed with PTK if they were just looking for smoke. Crossed to TK it is super stinky, turned up to 11

Zomboy

Veteran
Just a heads up for anyone that was looking for the TK S1s. Some have been relisted on the CSI website..

nickman

Veteran
Just a heads up for anyone that was looking for the TK S1s. Some have been relisted on the CSI website..

Yeah, he’s also got two other new strains... something like zkittles x T1000 cut
And
Something called Air Force one = Obama kush x T1000 cut

Both for 500.00 a pack... 7 seeds

That’s crazy if you ask me though ...!!!...

Zomboy

Veteran
Yeah, he’s also got two other new strains... something like zkittles x T1000 cut
And
Something called Air Force one = Obama kush x T1000 cut

Both for 500.00 a pack... 7 seeds

That’s crazy if you ask me though ...!!!...

Yeah i agree on that. Will not be spending $500 but i heard theres some gold in those TK S1s

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't think it's insane. Seeds should have cost that much all along. Take something that is capable of producing an endless income supply and then saying it's essentially "worthless" and shouldn't come with a hefty price tag...

I've held this rather unpopular opinion for years. One of the things that surprised me MOST when I first started growing and ordered my first named varieties, was how insanely cheap they were. I was fully expecting seeds to cost thousands. Much like every other industry where large profit margins exist, the tools to perform the tasks are priced in a manner to stifle competition from would be newcomers to the profession. This is done through regulatory costs as well - perfect example is what has happened with the cannabis industry in some states. Create enough regulations so it is expensive beyond reason to participate except for only an elite few.

Cannabis seeds are the CHEAPEST part of growing. A months electricity cost more than a pack of seeds. It's always been such a skewed perspective held by growers - I've never understood that.

The industry is CHANGING on top of things. You have multi-million and billion dollar investors looking to own it all. F.U.C.K.E.M. You better believe I have no issue charging such operations $500-$800-$2,000 for a few seeds. They'll kick me and my business to the curb once they have a good plant to run, so why not cash in?

Fair is fair. It's par for the course. If people are willing to pay it, then it's not overpriced.

**edit**

Exact same opinion expressed 6 years ago...If nothing, I'm at least consistent.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=5947780&postcount=33

dank.Frank

Last edited:

Zomboy

Veteran
you can definitely debate what seeds should or shouldn't be worth, I can see both sides but with so many great options available at much more reasonable price points I can't justify spending $500 on seeds. doesn't mean they are not worth it. like you said if people are willing to pay for them then they aren't overpriced

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let's keep all that political crap in the toker's den where it belongs. :tiphat:

That aside, I'm no sucker and I've bought seeds via auctions for over $600. Got great plants that more than earned their keep many times over.

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What profit? You mean - retained earnings - from not having to spend my hard earned money on cannabis, which has a direct correlation to a plant earning it's keep.

dank.Frank