What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama x Bangi Haze

ColaCalyx

Outdoor PxBH progress

Outdoor PxBH progress

Wrapping up veg soon. Can smell her the moment I walk into the garden.

Attachments

• 20180803_183828.jpg
    20180803_183828.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 53

Koondense

Veteran
Nice little tree, she will need some extra support I believe. The stretch could be quite big with this one.
If it was me, I'd cut both tops and get them rooting while the plant bushes out a bit more before starting to stretch and flower.

Good luck ;)

ColaCalyx

Howzit Koondense,
I read through your pangi thread (very nice read), so I take your advice seriously. I only grow outdoors and my situation as is prevents me from setting up any indoor grows. I didn't want to top again, so I am left with growing a tall one. I'll take your suggestion and provide more support, which I will do for this plant and my other tall plant, Queen Mother. Thanks!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nice Panama x Bangi Haze bushes, ColaCalyx and Consolidated :)

Conso, does your plant receive light contamination during the night ?

Consolidated

Nice Panama x Bangi Haze bushes, ColaCalyx and Consolidated :)

Conso, does your plant receive light contamination during the night ?

Hi Dubi and all, you have so right. I was growing in this spot for the 2nd time, before then I was growing in my ex girlfriend nice balcony and all of my plants started flower early August.
Last year started flowering about a month later, but a Zam fooled me out, started flo first days of August. -sorry for posting photos of Zam here-
Thanks anyway mate.

Attachments

• 20180827_115833.jpg
    20180827_115833.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 20180827_120040.jpg
    20180827_120040.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 57

ColaCalyx

Outdoor PxBH Outdoor progress

Outdoor PxBH Outdoor progress

PxBH at full ramming speed. Once she defined the bud sites she exploded filling them up. Tall a thin branches, looking to build large flowers I think:tiphat:

Attachments

• 20180827_190435.jpg
    20180827_190435.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 65
  • 20180827_191512.jpg
    20180827_191512.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 59
  • 20180827_191713.jpg
    20180827_191713.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 67
  • 20180827_191847.jpg
    20180827_191847.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 64

Koondense

Veteran
With my two pangis I found they both had too heavy buds for the thin branches so extra support was needed in the second part of flowering. So keep an eye to the branches at the end of september, maybe even before because they will start getting really fat quite soon.
Wishing you an amazing flowering, all the plants look great at this point.

Cheers

donargen

Hi,
I have a PxBH out in the garden and I live just outside Barcelona. All my other plants are well into their flowering now but the P/BH isn't quite there yet. This is my first time with this plant and I'll post some pics later. I was just wondering whether this is usual for the plant to flower later than others?
Thanks!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
PxBH at full ramming speed. Once she defined the bud sites she exploded filling them up. Tall a thin branches, looking to build large flowers I think:tiphat:

Hi ColaCalyx,

Nice to see your Panama x Bangi Haze already producing plenty of budsites all over the plant. :D

Not sure why your pics show in that way, you can edit and side them properly with Photoshop or with any other easy to use photo editor, your operative system should provide one. And you can use the 'Preview view' option before posting the post to check whether the pics are in the correct position.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi,
I have a PxBH out in the garden and I live just outside Barcelona. All my other plants are well into their flowering now but the P/BH isn't quite there yet. This is my first time with this plant and I'll post some pics later. I was just wondering whether this is usual for the plant to flower later than others?
Thanks!

Welcome donargen :)

Your Panama x Bangi Haze should have started to flower in Barcelona, or at least she must be about to do it very soon. Does your plants receive light contamination from the street during the nights ?

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Just ordered a pack of these. :woohoo:

Looong over due for a strain from Ace.

Will be sprouting as soon as they arrive!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for supporting our work Hold Your Fire! ;)

Please, keep us updated! Best wishes.

donargen

Hi Dubbi,
Thanks for your reply. My plant started to flower about three days after my original post. I've yet to figure out how to add some pics to the post but will do so shortly so I can share with other members out there.

donargen

ok trying with a few images now...

the last one is the congo x kali/china in the background. I'll post some more pics as the pxbh starts to show bigger flowers. The pxbh has really started to push out horizontally since I topped her about two weeks ago. Before that she had a very clear and defined xmas tress shape but now she has gone much more bush like.

b8man

Veteran
Got some nosey new neighbors so having a hard time getting pics - will try and get some tonight. But my 2 Pangis are doing great under a 600w hps sharing the space with a couple of Panama x Malawis currently at wk9 flowering. Never had a deficiency or hint of nute burn - very happy plants. Delicious lemony smells with huge crystally buds and a great plant structure - long, heavy colas. The buds are yet to fully swell and there are still lots of white hairs with only a few turning orange. Expecting them to go to at least 11wks - probably 12.

They've been my trickiest grow in a long time. They stretched a lot and grew so fast it was being pruned back every few days. Put out so many budsites that i'm worried how they're going to fit when they fill in. These things are vigorous! And I shouldn't have jammed 4 into such a small space. Learned a bit there. But it's been fun and I've never had pistels as long, white and spikey as this strain.

Putting the de-humidifier to work today to try and keep the damp out. If they finish, they'll be amazing. Fingers crossed!

G

Beautiful Pangis there guys!:tiphat:

My Pangi clone started to shoot pistils about a week ago.The bush experiment wasn't very successful with this one,probably a bangi leaner with weak stems.Probably not having a very sunny spot (practically full shade)also played its role.Moved her a bit now. I had to prune her a LOT.Starting to stretch now...

KYY3pAh.jpg
bSd6dk9.jpg
qWGQGHq.jpg
ZRN72Da.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts