What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SWS09 Mohan Ram

wasgedn

thx comrade jaypp:biggrin::huggg:...
sry i was lazy i post last pics these days
--------
all good over there ?
....what do you grow at the moment?

wasgedn

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Trich_Pharmer

Vermiculite Is Carcinogenic

Vermiculite Is Carcinogenic

im gonna grow 4 mohan ram which i won on the sws photo-contest

double
View Image
containers
View Image

Just a heads up vermiculite is banned in many regions due to it's dust and material makeup being Carcinogenic. Highly recommend you discontinue use of it. Perlite does same thing without the high cancer risk.

therevverend

Veteran
Just a heads up vermiculite is banned in many regions due to it's dust and material makeup being Carcinogenic.

In the 90s quite a bit of vermiculite was contaminated with asbestos. The town of Libby, Montana which supplied 80% of the world's vermiculite at the time is an asbestos ridden hell hole. Besides the asbestos there were other cancer causing minerals in the stuff. The mining company knowingly kept selling the stuff and poisoning their own employees.

Pure vermiculite does not contain asbestos and is non toxic, safe to use and works great. Just make sure you're getting the good stuff and the package doesn't say 'mined in Libby, MT.'