What's new

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
Be me watching yall make up a bunch of bullshit and lies like you just can't type that name into the search bar and see the truth of the matter.

I am him he is me. This is no secret to anyone but new kids passing around second hand stories they heard from somewhere.

Still the game old G. Still grow the same ghetto passive hardmode style of hard knocks. Still do experiments. Still learning. Still improving. Still a better grower than most of you talking all that jazz. Same as always. Only difference is now I have a little more space to work in. A little better equipment. A little less worry that someone will ...kick in my door waving a .44 ... and ruin all my hard work as has happened many times before.

But even now... still banging you over the head with some free ass mexican Jamaican and American bagseed I collected way back in the 90s that didn't cost me a dime and is supposed to be trash that I've worked from the ground up over many years putting them through the most vigorous testing imaginable

Including one time so many years ago I experimented and learned that yes if you dilute your own urine like 10 to 1 it has lots of nitrogen in it. You laughing at me... meanwhile literal animal and insect urine is in your nutrients you paid 100 dollars for. Google 'urea' #science.

I'm sure as always this really just boils down to one thing...
You guys paid 100 for a 10 pack of fem cookie milk seeds you ended up with 6 duds 3 hermies and a male you spent all this money on lights and nutes and a tent you could house a gorilla in and all kinds of extra shit you didn't even need since you hardly know the basics of plant life... your dreams of being the next Pablo are dead.

Then here I come along with my 2 foot tall 16 inch wide cabinet and my little 50w hps with the home made carbon scrubber pissing on my plants and supplementing with miracle gro and you're like "the fuck man how is his weed still looking better?

Then whoever you been listening to watched over the years as I ignored all the bad advice from 💩 growers and continued to do it my way and kept going and kept growing... and kept Growing. Still kicking along still with the bag seeds still doing it on hard mode... so I level up faster ... and I still got you puzzled View attachment 18998835

How does he turn this...

View media item 18717895

View media item 18717894
Into this...
View media item 18717092
View media item 18716790
View attachment 18998836 View attachment 18998838 View attachment 18998839 View attachment 18998840 View attachment 18998841 View attachment 18998842
I pissed on my plants once. Then some years later I realised that if you water them correctly you save on nutes and disappointment. Here's another bud, sorry it's not frosty yet
17150963386698506496212207388198.jpg

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
Plants. Maybe I'm the one who the rumor is about? And then they went and blamed you because you have a red dot on your forehead? I dunno, the world's a weird place. View attachment 18998892
Who knows. Mofos is weird. I dunno why we can't all just chill in peace and share our love for the weed with each other.
20240503_103030.jpg

Personally I think we all might be a little too in love with how pretty pictures on the high times magazine look and not enough in love with how the weed smoke and how it make you feel.

Chi town f2#2 [Chi2own #2] haven't really smoked yet just a sample that wasn't done all the way. Seems heavy to the sativa side kinda confusing in the beginning. A lot of wtf am I doing trying to sweep the trash with the dustpan and scoop it with the broom shit.

If your plant still looks leafy and green when you chop I'm of the OPINION that you either over fed or chopped too early. Ugly weed gets me the highest.

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
Be me watching yall make up a bunch of bullshit and lies like you just can't type that name into the search bar and see the truth of the matter.

I am him he is me. This is no secret to anyone but new kids passing around second hand stories they heard from somewhere.

Still the game old G. Still grow the same ghetto passive hardmode style of hard knocks. Still do experiments. Still learning. Still improving. Still a better grower than most of you talking all that jazz. Same as always. Only difference is now I have a little more space to work in. A little better equipment. A little less worry that someone will ...kick in my door waving a .44 ... and ruin all my hard work as has happened many times before.

But even now... still banging you over the head with some free ass mexican Jamaican and American bagseed I collected way back in the 90s that didn't cost me a dime and is supposed to be trash that I've worked from the ground up over many years putting them through the most vigorous testing imaginable

Including one time so many years ago I experimented and learned that yes if you dilute your own urine like 10 to 1 it has lots of nitrogen in it. You laughing at me... meanwhile literal animal and insect urine is in your nutrients you paid 100 dollars for. Google 'urea' #science.

You guys paid 100 for a 10 pack of fem cookie milk seeds you ended up with 6 duds 3 hermies and a male you spent all this money on lights and nutes and a tent you could house a gorilla in and all kinds of extra shit you didn't even need since you hardly know the basics of plant life... your dreams of being the next Pablo are dead.

Then here I come along with my 2 foot tall 16 inch wide cabinet and my little 50w hps with the home made carbon scrubber pissing on my plants and supplementing with miracle gro and you're like "the fuck man how is his weed still looking better?

Then whoever you been listening to watched over the years as I ignored all the bad advice from 💩 growers and continued to do it my way and kept going and kept growing... and kept Growing. Still kicking along still with the bag seeds still doing it on hard mode... so I level up faster ... and I still got you puzzled

How does he turn this...

View media item 18717895

View media item 18717894View media item 18716790Into this...

View media item 18717092

View attachment 18998836

even this banana filled bullshit is prolly better than anything you've ever grown.

View attachment 18998835 View attachment 18998838 View attachment 18998839

tent filled with very shitty plants

View attachment 18998840

shitty bagseed cross

View attachment 18998841

a pheno of some old mexican bullshit crossed to some american bullshit that may or may not have been related to ogkush

View attachment 18998842

those are all probably too hard mode for you guys doe with your fancy co2 machines and your full spectrum whatever lights that you spent so much money on...

no worries i can fly you some seed i saved from some easy mode bagseeds i've run across through the years.

View media item 18716761
View media item 18714604
60 days and done, you can overfeed them like a mofo and they still come out looking good....as for how high you gonna get on 60 day weed thats been overfed...well.
thats solving the mystery of who i am. now the better question is who tf you guys are and how tf did i end up in the middle of whatever dumb shit you got going on? :pointlaug
They call him the Stig

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
I

Then whoever you been listening to watched over the years as I ignored all the bad advice from 💩 growers and continued to do it my way and kept going and kept growing... and kept Growing. Still kicking along still with the bag seeds still doing it on hard mode... so I level up faster ... and I still got you puzzled

How does he turn this...

View media item 18717895

View media item 18717894View media item 18716790Into this...

View media item 18717092

View attachment 18998836

even this banana filled bullshit is prolly better than anything you've ever grown.

View attachment 18998835 View attachment 18998838 View attachment 18998839

tent filled with very shitty plants

View attachment 18998840

shitty bagseed cross

View attachment 18998841

a pheno of some old mexican bullshit crossed to some american bullshit that may or may not have been related to ogkush

View attachment 18998842

those are all probably too hard mode for you guys doe with your fancy co2 machines and your full spectrum whatever lights that you spent so much money on...

no worries i can fly you some seed i saved from some easy mode bagseeds i've run across through the years.

View media item 18716761
View media item 18714604
60 days and done, you can overfeed them like a mofo and they still come out looking good....as for how high you gonna get on 60 day weed thats been overfed...well.
thats solving the mystery of who i am. now the better question is who tf you guys are and how tf did i end up in the middle of whatever dumb shit you got going on? :pointlaug
Was one of the dudes that had your back bro