Rainbow Jones

tcT2ikU.jpg

What looks to be a pollinated branch of Strawberries and Cream #1

fxVjt46.jpg

and a branch that seems to have been spared, also S&C #1 here

IobSut9.jpg

jd4083

Veteran
Sour Hazy Jones #3 - this is the one that lost one of the larger branches recently

oqTSej9.jpg

Cheese n Chaze #3

Jg2GPvO.jpg

Sour Hazy Jones #4

yYXDeAz.jpg

Sour Hazy Jones #1

Pnp9Gh8.jpg

Close up of Cheese n Chaze #2 -- all of the buds on the plant have these super dark green, glossy, curled down leaves. I don't think it's a toxicity or deficiency issue as it is happy otherwise and pumping out thick resin, any thoughts?

RfldIvp.jpg

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Agree it's not deficiency or toxicity, but probably just on the cusp of over fertilization.

Blech, don't talk about pollination :D I was up hunting dicks until 3AM, tweezers in hand and the squirt-squirt nearby for to wash the male essence away.

So glad the hydro store observes religious statutes. Plants and pollen sacks wouldn't dare grow on the Lords day.

jd4083

Veteran
I feel ya on that. My issue is that the useless hippies who run the best local shop are too lazy to maintain a regular schedule and half the time don't open till noon.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Yo JD!!,
Those Sour's throwing that trix smell yet!? By the 5th, or 6th week you should start smelling her trix-ness... Extreme sweet, floral, citrus-with a hint of some diesel funk

jd4083

Veteran
Yo JD!!,
Those Sour's throwing that trix smell yet!? By the 5th, or 6th week you should start smelling her trix-ness... Extreme sweet, floral, citrus-with a hint of some diesel funk

I'm not super familiar with trix but there is a definite sweet and sour aroma that is very strong already. Really impressed with these plants, with the exception of one that is heavily foxtailing they are all really greasy and dense.

jd4083

Veteran
One of the CnC in particular has an incredibly strong mix of sour with that sickly sweet background smell hiding underneath the skunky funk that I associate with Exodus Cheese. The Sour Hazy Jones all have varying degrees of sweet/sour funk with heavy citrus influence. I just haven't had trix for at least a decade so I don't really recall what it smells like, but I think that with the sweet and sour undertones that's probably pretty accurate.

jd4083

Veteran
got a few decent photos of the 400w tent since I've been neglecting to show the progress in there. I am super impressed with this Rainbow Jones, the colors are starting to show and these buds are absolutely rock solid and smell like grape candy. This thing might be the real MVP of the tent.

The C99 looks rough, obviously not getting something it needs, just noticed its appearance today when I looked. Didn't get a shot of the Cheese in the back but it is frosty as always and also very solid. I'll try to get some decent shots of the 600w tent in a couple of days.

Rainbow Jones

EIeLX76.jpg

C99 BX1 (not CSG, sorry OJD)

S8fCYTQ.jpg

Strawberries and Cream #1

q2r5jrV.jpg

This is an attempt at a color corrected HPS photo of Cheese n Chaze #1...clearly I failed at that :laughing:

ogEqmFD.jpg

jd4083

Veteran
I can't get a good photo to save my life for some reason but here are a couple shots...as of tomorrow all of these are at 8 weeks. A couple will be coming down in the next 7-10 days (the Strawberries and Cream #1, Cheese, and one of the Cheese n Chaze in the 600w tent that is miles ahead of the rest) at around 9.5 weeks and the rest will be taken to at least 11-12 weeks judging by how they look now.

tDutMld.jpg

Az8cCAg.jpg

bZtkTB4.jpg

ruHM7f4.jpg

gLpvkmg.jpg

jd4083

Veteran
QCc7uhT.jpg

9LFZPx1.jpg

MruqTXU.jpg

Jdc8n75.jpg

and here's a branch that broke off of that Cheese n Chaze that I mentioned above which is definitely farther along than the rest that I stuck in the closet in the room where the tents are just for shits and giggles...not bad for 50 days.....

Yd6m5Ne.jpg

jd4083

Veteran
Looking nice jd4083. It looks like you're going to have some nice rewards for your labor :)

thanks man! unfortunately I've been very busy with work lately and have been neglecting these and it shows, but hopefully I can pull it together in the last few weeks here and have a strong showing for all the effort. take care

The Pheonix

looking swell in there :) my buds on the rainbow smelt their best in the last 2 weeks :) such a great job here :) thanks for putting them up for us to see JD :)

Latest posts

Latest posts