What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

STARDAWG

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
It's all about that gunk, Melty!

Sour glue sounds pretty sick, Pragma.

Thanks, Critter!

The flavor from this stuff is incredible. So much like the Sister but with an added incense earthy chem funk.

picture.php

Pragma

You'll find a lot of that earthy incense in jj's chem line. My tres sister has it a lot and I see it in one or two of my stardawgs. I love it :D

MtnLivin

Everyones shots looks GREAT!!To this day Stardawg is/was one of my favorite strains to grow and smoke. Once I am back up and running again I plan to most def track her down.

true grit

Veteran
Looking good homie! Nice to hear you like the smoke. I ran the Guava and from looks both guava and corey have more of a tighter nug structure than mine for sure (mine looks like chem4). Funny thing was Guava and mine smelled way close. Looks like i need to pop those beans!

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Pop those beans, Grit! Could be sitting on some gold. How did the Guava grow go? She's another nice SD find. Feel free to throw up some shots man.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Both cuts, just wow. Whatchu get from such great parents. Probably a great cash cropper to beat.

true grit

Veteran
Pop those beans, Grit! Could be sitting on some gold. How did the Guava grow go? She's another nice SD find. Feel free to throw up some shots man.

Ya gonna dig into those next pop, did some heavy kushes and fems this run. The Guava grow went alright, pulled my glass and things were a bit underfed but smoke was still nice. She smelled just like mine, but vigor and flavor were different. I opted out of pics once she yellowed on me. doh! wheres the face palm smiley? ha

Latest posts

Latest posts