What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

11 Reasons Why You Should Drink Coffee Every Day

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
rise n shine
picture.php

JapaneseKitty

Well sht. I am new to the forum and wondering how that happened that "coffee" thread went to "cuties with coffee cups" thread. No regrets at all, though.

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
couldnt get the top on my mug the morning figured it finally shit the bed. wasnt till my first gulp i almost deep throated the sugar spoon. blaming that one on wake n bake

mcattak

i own almost every K-CUP flavor i can get my hands on..(sort of how i am with my weed, i keep many flavors on deck).. i try something new every day.... it is great motivation to get out of bed.... if you do not have a keurig i strongly urge you to look into making the investment.... i own model b75.... it is a life changer for sure... can make everything from tea to hot chocolate to lemonade to coffee with the thing.... and did i mention there is no cleaning necessary? the only waste is the plastic k-cups but luckily they are made from recyclable plastic

Always wondered about the quality in those k-cups.

Probably on par with pre-rolls.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Little Feat - Let It Roll

Ooo she's like a smooth stretch of highway
Ooo she's like a cool Summer breeze
If my motor's runnin' right, we might lose control tonight
Got the shape I love to squeeze, looks that bring me to my knees
Oh please, let it roll tonight

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
good cup of coffee and mornin tokes really bring out the flavor in each other. chemd terps and tim hortons really working well together in my mouth

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I go to Dunkin Donuts every morning for a large hot coffee with cream and sugar. Poor ragged misfit souls working the place kind of make it depressing. The Jawas are usually there.

vladsmolka151

Before I start doing marketplace website development I just have to drink a cup of strong, aromatic coffee. But I like beans coffee because they affect the taste and quality of the drink. Robusta has more caffeine, but my arabica wins me over with variety and richness of flavor. I like my coffee roasted no earlier than a week ago and packaged in an opaque packet with a valve.

Last edited: