What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Info on The Real Seed Company?

sbeanonnamellow

Yo whattup, wondering if the variety breeding true for CBG is planned for a restock anytime soon? Showing as out of stock on the website. Much love

Dogtown

'Chitral'

P1070690.jpg

Dogtown

Thanks Satta,

what wonderful plants! When did you harvested the Chitral outdoors?
Wow, what a nice compact bud your having there, well done!
Your Chitrali's are resin bombs!
How is the aroma on yours?

Satta

im really bad at explaining smells and tastes,but......most of phenos are some kind of citrus smelling and the most indica phenos i have are more earthy,hashy and sweet..smoke is also varying from citric to earthy with some sweet undertones.

i harvested chitralis outdoors last week due to bad weather we had and they would need at least a week or two some phenos even more. of good weather to be fully mature.will definetly try it again next year.

Dogtown

Hmm that sounds yummi!!

I experienced the same, the more NLD phenotypes have odors from citrus, mandarin, rosy. Same here, I harvested them 1 week ago due to bad weather. I was happy to harvest also some seeds from a part pollination with 'Sinai'.

bleepboop

picture.php

Tirah F1s growing up. A month old and the two little ones maybe a fortnight behind.

The mum had a candied/crystallized ginger smell.

thedudefresco

can you clarify what exactly you're asking?

if it helps, the Feb harvest is because they planted around August

yessir!

I live in a mediterranean style climate where winter frost is rare. I was wondering if some of these long flowering sativa landraces would be suitable for growing offseason.

A mainstream style photoperiod wouldn't be suitable because it would flower and remain a runt.

Are there any landrace strains which may be better candidates?

thanks!!!

herblux

Very nice harvestreaper! Is that plant topped, or is it a few planted densely?
Smoke Report incoming after the cure?

harvestreaper

Veteran
Very nice harvestreaper! Is that plant topped, or is it a few planted densely?
Smoke Report incoming after the cure?

thanks yes it was topped at about 12 ft these shoots went back up to around 16 was just two females and 3 males,,smoke report sure :tiphat:

Rosomah

If anyone is interested in climate, you can get free Köppen climate classification on internet for Google Earth

picture.php

Inserted approximate locations for RSC seeds.

Latest posts

Latest posts