What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Things I have learned from ICMAG...

O

OrganicOzarks

ICMAG is hands down the best cannabis forum. I owe all that I have learned to ICMAG. I am isolated with no one that actually knows how to grow a plant anywhere near me. If it were not for this forum I would have thrown in the towel long ago. That being said ICMAG coupled with ACTUAL gardening books, studies, ,magazines, etc. can make you a great grower. ICMAG is a great place to start with a tidbit of info, that you can then go and investigate further on your own.

There are also a lot of douches, kids that have ego's, Know it all's, self proclaimed "master" growers, etc...

If you have declared yourself the "master" of anything, but "bating" then you are full of shit.:)

mtbazz

ICMAG is hands down the best cannabis forum. I owe all that I have learned to ICMAG.

I agree...While my original post was tongue-in-cheek because there are so many differing opinions on here about things, everything I know about growing I owe to icmag (and overgrow before than).

I think the key thing I have learned here is to read, experiment, read again, and figure out what works for you.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
I agree...While my original post was tongue-in-cheek because there are so many differing opinions on here about things, everything I know about growing I owe to icmag (and overgrow before than).

I think the key thing I have learned here is to read, experiment, read again, and figure out what works for you.

drop the pretense when the truth is revealed.

with all the knowledge contained herein, it does little without practicle application.

read and experiment, read some more. gain experience and grow.

well said mtbazz, and your tongue didn't even get in the way.

joe guy

But here lies the problem you can never be a master there is always so much more to learn..
That the problem and the fun of it you will never win this game, it just keeps going untill your forced to or just give up on your own.. It's like being a car mechinic the learning will never stop somthing new is discovered every day in this practice.. WE are the Christopher Columbis's of canabis mayrters even.. It's fun , frustrating , rewarding, expensive, cheap, all on the same hobby.. How fuckin cool is that? I think it's dope lol.
Ill never stop now fuck newtons theory u can't stop this ball from rolling now, it's started and just Gona get faster...

Juke

Sure, we learn. Human life is long, but it's not enough to understand a shit about even one plant.. Fortunately, cannabis has history of thousands of years.

MagniKhan

Veteran
KISS - Keep It Super Simple

Less IS more

I can have feelings for a plant

A unattended hose will always over flow - Gospel

Always have a wet vac on stand by and ready NO MATTER how long it's been since a major spill/leak

I know shit (and I'm not even an Organic grower)

Let my ph drift

Spread the knowledge and the Love...:ying:

Read more- Even if it's not your growing style, you never know when you'll pick something up that will make a difference in your grow!

I started off on another forum and got banned for showing my ass, in a thread about Miracle Grow uses in growing. Made some ignorant statement about how worthless it was and that it shouldn't be recommended, to put it lightly. :moon:
I had no fucking clue about it uses to a real master who may want to stay way off the radar! Not that there aren't better choices, but who em I to argue with works for some.....like I said ignorance.
Getting banned from that forum was one of the best things that ever happened to me where growing is involved...it lead me here.
Less fluff ( not that fluff is bad) more knowledge!

MK:ying:

D

draco

over time one gets to know some of the competent growers here; we get to see their work and read their wisdom...

i learned to grow while reading in these forums. still learning every day, and grateful to have the experience of the 'experts' at my fingertips...

thanks to everybody who shares their knowledge on ICMAG! :thank you:

talktosamson

Veteran
over time one gets to know some of the competent growers here; we get to see their work and read their wisdom...

i learned to grow while reading in these forums. still learning every day, and grateful to have the experience of the 'experts' at my fingertips...

thanks to everybody who shares their knowledge on ICMAG! :thank you:

Respect..I have never stopped learning from this site. Bog and rez taught me how to do the dam thing years ago on here and this is where I choose to share my knowlage and legacy.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
I just found this thread because I wanted to create a new thread proclaiming how much I love it here and how grateful I am for all the things I've learned over the years... but then I saw this thread and thought, why create a new one, this one's good enough! :D

Anyhoo...

I just want to publicly announce how helpful these forums have been to me over the years. I've been here ever since OG sank, although I've gone through several user names before this one. I have never had a bad experience here. There was this one troll who bugged me at one point, and I had to put him on ignore, but that was literally ONE isolated instance. Other than that, my experience here has been nothing but positive, helpful, educating, entertaining, and all around pleasant.

I also want to publicly state my apologies for having not given Seed Boutique my business ever since they stopped taking credit cards. I have even posted my disdain toward that decision in threads in the past. Well, I hereby renounce any grudges I have had toward the Boo, and I plan on making my next seed purchase from here. :) I can't say I am happy about sending cash/money order through the post, but I just don't care, because I want to support this place. I want to give my business to the ones who make ICMag happen. Because I am genuinely thankful that this place exists, and I have learned so much over the years.

Thank you, to all of you who contribute knowledge to the ones who have less experience than you do. Thank you.

:blowbubbles:

[Edit: How about that? This was my thousandth post!!]

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
NOKUY

white+rasta%2527.jpg