What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Golden Tiger

B

bakunin15

Damn, are these seeds ever comming back? It feels like they only came out for a day, and were gone

Dubi, why do you send SB so little of the cool stuff???

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Damn, are these seeds ever comming back? It feels like they only came out for a day, and were gone

Dubi, why do you send SB so little of the cool stuff???

Yes, there will be more Golden Tiger and other ace genetics back to SB store next week! Thanks for your interest!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a couple of pics of my Golden Tiger #1. Tho my #5 pheno looks to be the real keeper, this plant is more in line w/ how I'd envisioned these to look, tall & stretchy.
This one is very similar to my Guawi #1, pictured in the Guawi thread, 'cept this one is a bit less branchy, as to be expected.

Golden Tiger #1, 71 days
picture.php

I have no doubt that these buds would be double the size if they weren't getting sprayed for PM prevention weekly.
I look forward to running these in the future and doing them the justice they deserve. :smoke:

picture.php

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Man, that looks tempting highlighter. Definitely want to give her a shot! Ahhh, is it next week yet?

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
Highlighter - Nice lineup you got there. Congrats on what you have. So... How do the ladies smell?

Riddick

Highlighter, looking super nice!

So far my ace scores.....

1 Sandstorm
1 Golden Tiger
2 Double Thai
2 VB X thai
2 Purple Haze x Thai
2 ErdPurt
2 Paki Chitral Kush

Can't wait to get started!

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Highlighter :wave:

Go ahead and make the White Tiger...The White x GT... hint hint!! :jump:
your HW is so damn good!! :yummy:

S

sativagrower87

wow! Riddick you`ve got outstanding line up there :respect: hope to see this babies here:D

<~Hades~>

2 packs just hit my doorstep~ will be watching, saving mine for the end of summer and sprout um in Aug~Sept, , ~Hawaii so they go str8 to flower ,once i put um outside~Will lurk:bump:

FarOut1

Tagged... Hopefully we will get more tropical growers showin what she can do in the Tropical Sunshine

I live between 25º - 30º and nothin will veg outside, errr...

Dubi do you think the Golden Tiger will get like this @ 25º-30º N w/o an indoor veg?

You must recognize the photo, could you please say where she was grown and if she was vegged indoors?

She Is Majestic.

I'm buyin some anyway, just curious what i have ta look foward to:plant grow:

Props to Ace for providing a Landrace Selection...

FarOut1

Nice one Goodkarma, Hope you post up photos:artist:

I will when i get some in the ground but it will be a couple months befor they get outdoors.

I'm really curious if they will veg and grow big at 25º-30º N

or do i need to give em supplemental light to veg?

Om Namma Shivaya

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Tagged... Hopefully we will get more tropical growers showin what she can do in the Tropical Sunshine

I live between 25º - 30º and nothin will veg outside, errr...

Dubi do you think the Golden Tiger will get like this @ 25º-30º N w/o an indoor veg?

You must recognize the photo, could you please say where she was grown and if she was vegged indoors?

She Is Majestic.

I'm buyin some anyway, just curious what i have ta look foward to:plant grow:

Props to Ace for providing a Landrace Selection...

Thanks for your kind of words FarOut1,

Golden Tiger in the pic was grown in a continental climate around 40N outdoors directly from seed, you shouldnt have any problem to grow her between 25-30. Good luck, please keep us updated!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just wanted to say what outstanding weed the Golden Tiger is! :yes:

As I mentioned in the Guawi thread, I was fighting a losing battle w/ PM.
As Dubi has stated, the Malawi genetics are very susceptible to PM, and I ended taking them a wk early @ 13 wks.

Most of the crop was fresh-frozen for future hash, but I managed to save a bit I felt comfortable smoking.
The last 2 weekends, I've rolled a J of the GT. One J will last me 2+ days, as I take one or two puffs to make my weekend chores interesting. Very energetic weed, long-lasting high. A bit heart-pounding & rushy, definitely for experienced smokers, folks w/ anxiety issues might not enjoy it. Moderation is the key. 4-5 tokes brings on some mild psychedelic effects and disorientation.
The edge wears off into a very alert tranquilized state.

I'd be smoking this daily if I had the stash, but I'm gonna try and be good and let it cure for summer usage. :smoke:
Can't wait to run these again and do them justice!

Another true gem from ACE! Thanks Dubi! :wave: