What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Epic organic nutrient discovered....blows fish emulsion out of the water

Lost_sailor

To a 30 gallon tote I added 5 dozen eggs

25 gallons of water
2bs of compost
1 bs aged cow manure
1 lbs of alfalfa
3 lbs cotton seed meal
3 lbs chicken food.
5 Oz's humic acid

Let ferment for 4 months...smells rank
Then nutralized with 3 gallons of urine which kills the anerobic bacteria and the smell dies to a pond water smell....

Diluted to 1\12 with well water is maybe the best nutrient source I've ever used...
I use it every water now....nothing but explosive growth from this Brew....
I think it's my favorite organic nutrient I've ever used in 10 years.....sounds grose but is really awesome...
I think it's the protein from the eggs but I'm not sure ...I'm going to get the nutrient levels read....
It doesn't burn at all and plants really shoot up
It fixes every deficiency I've seen it applied to....

Lost_sailor

I was pretty stoked you can destroy anerobic bacteria with urine....
One of my friends said it would probably just kill plants when it smelled putrid...there are no really positive reviews on anerobic fermented liquid fertilizers..
Urine almost immediately steralized it.....
....to the smell of a nice swamp or something...
Definitely alchemy ....
Fish emulsion , seaweed Epsom salt and chicken compost or guano has been my go to forever.....
I'm totally rethinking the whole game now....
I live on a farm most of this stuff is free on a farm...accept for chicken feed.....
I used to spend a nice handful of coins on store bought organic supplements.....I'm testing the limits of this stuff right now....most plants I feed it to....like house plants and stuff literally double in size in 2 weeks....not sure about Ivy's yet but the health and vigor it creates is spectacular.....I used to think ocean stuff was where it's at....fish seaweed combos....
I use this with fish bone meal ....I think for now I found my happy place organically speaking....
I think I'm going to start experimenting with more anerobic ferments steralized with urine after several months.....
Once the pathogenic bacteria gets murdered there. Is so much nutrient that is broken down into extremely water soluble forms....like recovery from weird nutrient deficiencies is almost immediate...
Dull plants go straight to blue green beautiful shades of green with leaves arching up slightly ...
Just explosive growth.....sorry I'm ranting...it's just a trip to create something that Trump's all these items you used to spend an arm and a leg on every spring....
I think this is a sellable product actually.. I'm trying to concentrate it to a marketable concentration..

Lost_sailor

I saved it up.....from myself.
Like I said, sounds grose....
But I know amonia kills bacteria so figured it would be worth a shot

h.h.

Veteran
I saved it up.....from myself.
Like I said, sounds grose....
But I know amonia kills bacteria so figured it would be worth a shot

Perfectly fine. If you’re the only one smoking.
Not that it’s harmful but i’ll pass.
I don’t want to explain what I share.

I do throw eggs in my compost. From my own healthy birds. Not from the salmonella factories.
I don’t know that they’re anything special. Just another source.
Sounds like it would all work. Smoking what you got.

Lost_sailor

I don't sell anything...ever.....to anyone..
Urea is a pretty common fertilizer component....from cows tho I think....
And all the eggs are from a chicken coop buy I feel you.....
I'm pretty sure no ecoli or salmonella are present....by smell....I'm pretty sure those bacteria smell bad.. from my microbiology days...
..I was just trying to sort of mimic black pond sludge from the bottom in a cow field....
That is also an amazing nutrient source...
I might try plating some on an agar plate tho and see what grows .....hopefully not salmonella....that smells sour from what I remember.
And ecoli smells like death and feces....
Once nutralized it just smells faintly of pond water in a cow field....
I see your point tho maybe someone with an autoimmune disorder or aids could be harmed by farm bacteria or something

h.h.

Veteran
I don’t sell, but I do share. I have a need to be transparent. I don’t see a problem otherwise.

Not trying to cause a bacteria scare.
My concern is poor practices in factory farming along with an unhealthy human population.

Lost_sailor

You are very correct....
Factory farmers just care about money.....I wish they understood. How harmful only growing gmo crops of single phenotypes can be....
All those different phenos have different plague and disease defence resistances....and finish flower times....when climate change happens a little more they will wish they still had variable populations to select from....or when the next fungus mutates in a positive way for the strain or bacteria .....i mutate microbes for fun sometimes....random chemicals and wavelengths of light cause mutations at random.....I hope these big ag people don't have to experience a mutated strain of fusarium or any viruses buying their few strains from Monsanto only......I bet that would be a wake up call......

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Thanx for posting. But no thanks. After trying the comfrey fertilizer many years ago I abandoned anything with unpleasant smell. That stuff could literally get the whole block to up and move house!

Lost_sailor

Once this shit ferments it has no smell...I actually just found out if u add urine first it never smells bad...not even the rotten egg smell........I'd literally put this shit up against any bottled nutes....iused to use fish rot...and bone and crab meal....many guanos...and many other organics....fermented eggs , plants and various manures destroy almost every product I've ever tried to date......on house plants even.....it makes sense ..plants eat rotting organic matter after bacteria and fungus ghas it's way with matter...only leaving water soluble. Nutrients as a byproduct

Bio boy

Once this shit ferments it has no smell...I actually just found out if u add urine first it never smells bad...not even the rotten egg smell........I'd literally put this shit up against any bottled nutes....iused to use fish rot...and bone and crab meal....many guanos...and many other organics....fermented eggs , plants and various manures destroy almost every product I've ever tried to date......on house plants even.....it makes sense ..plants eat rotting organic matter after bacteria and fungus ghas it's way with matter...only leaving water soluble. Nutrients as a byproduct
Interested how this turned out