What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What would you pop next?

Americangrower

Veteran
So I was looking through a few packs that I have here with me at work. Just debating what to pop next. I know a few that are for sure going for a swim. Lets see if we think the same.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Happy Times

Nice selection!

Don’t know what you’ve been running lately and what new flavs you are in the mood for, but personally - BOG bubble and that chem91xchem bx3

Alien Rock Candy sounds fun too

Americangrower

Veteran
I'd rock the bodhi gear right in the middle. blood oranges. Also copper chem from greenpoint or gas leak from south fork. sour strawberry from bog.

The Bodhi was gifted to me theres only 2 or 3 seeds I think they are in. I have 4 packs of the copper chem but I have tons of chem stuff already.

Americangrower

Veteran
Nice selection!

Don’t know what you’ve been running lately and what new flavs you are in the mood for, but personally - BOG bubble and that chem91xchem bx3

Alien Rock Candy sounds fun too

BOG Bubble is going down, I'm a gum fanatic. I'm hoping for a nice male to work with.
Only 6 left of the A rock Candy, the others didn't germ. I plan on trying again with the seed cracker this time.

Happy Times

BOG Bubble is going down, I'm a gum fanatic. I'm hoping for a nice male to work with.
Only 6 left of the A rock Candy, the others didn't germ. I plan on trying again with the seed cracker this time.

Good luck AG

Hoping you get some straight up Big League Chew bubble-nugs

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sour Bubble
Alien Rock Candy
South Fork pack

What is the TopShelf veriety?
I ran some OD x C99 (Sour Apple) that was damn fine.
At least I think that was Topshelf seeds... That may have been from JAWS. I can't remember.

Americangrower

Veteran
Sour Bubble
Alien Rock Candy
South Fork pack

What is the TopShelf veriety?
I ran some OD x C99 (Sour Apple) that was damn fine.
At least I think that was Topshelf seeds... That may have been from JAWS. I can't remember.

well hopefully the arc pop, only like 6 left.

The topshelf is called Gorillagasm it GG4 x (pre 98 bubba x Silver Bubble)

Indica? BOG's Sour Bubble all day.

Though that BOG Bubble really is a TRUE bubblegum, the kind you just don't see anymore.

You have a very beautiful seed collection btw!

Americangrower

Veteran
Indica? BOG's Sour Bubble all day.

Though that BOG Bubble really is a TRUE bubblegum, the kind you just don't see anymore.

You have a very beautiful seed collection btw!

I grew some Sour Bub, I kept a nice female for a few rounds. Unfortunately she was super slow veg and stayed to small. Potent smoke but not enough.
I did hit her with a nice male Indiana bubble gum x Stardawg. I am going to drop a few of them.