What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what is the most chocolatey strain?

could you guys reccomend the most chocolatey strains you've ever had

lets keep this thread positive thanks for making the last one a good one

Firecityseeds

I have a strain which I believe is Sundae Driver X Animal Cookies. This cut smells exactly like cocoa powder . Very unique profile . Also I remember an old time strain called Early Girl and that one smelled exactly like coffee. There are some ideas for you .

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I grew a few packs off bubba x deep chunk and got alot of chocolate smelling plants. Tasted like unsweetened coco powder and was not into it. Tried a few chocolope clones that had a hint of chocolate. I would like to try more if I ever see non fem packs. Chocolate rain had some yummy plants but I did not care for the more chocolate tasting ones. I think there is probably great plants to be found. I have a cut that was given to me from a friend as choco bang, I think from a delicious seeds rep. I have never flowered her but in veg she is super stinky similar to chocolate rain but 10x louder..

i got ahold of some cocoa kush seeds they have high reviews am looking forward to making a thai cross

this is a great thread btw