What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto Malawi x Northern Lights Feminized

YukonKronic

Lame. Got frost at night so I put all the girls into a greenhouse that's full of tomatoes and stuff. Kept them in back area away from other plants but the extra humidity and the PM/botrytis on the tomatoes attacked my next two plants to be cut just as they were ripe enough to cut.:cuss:

Bright side: despite some herm flowers my last and most sativa dominant pheno is still going and i think will ripen up soon... she's already got some sexy jewelry on:peacock:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Hey guys, I don't have a smoke report yet. But DAMN! is this stuff sticky. I just pulled seeds out of a couple ounces. My finger tips and thumbs are almost black in resins. The seeds were mostly mature. I only had about 50 out of about 500 to 600 seeds that didn't pass initial inspection. I will go through each seed individually later.
I was very tempted to smoke some of the broken up bud myself. After some curing the aroma has changed a bit. Incense with some Damn this shit smells good! I give my daughter a jar. She was going to seperate seeds out tonight. I'm sure she will vape it up as well. I will give her opinion when I talk to her again.
This strain is a home run! So happy I give it a try.
Peace. MedDakotabis

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wow! Think I might have to have go on these next season outdoors.

@dubi - Do you have any plans for more auto flower varieties in the future?
If you do maybe you'll consider breeding an auto variety with high amounts of CBD?

Thanks for your interest Kalbhairav :) Sure! Our Auto Malawi x NL is a great choice for northern growers as many have experienced this season.

Regarding new ACE autoflowering strains being developed:
We are about to harvest Auto Zamaldelica F2 generation plants which are ripening the F3 generation Auto Zamaldelica seeds that should be 100 % autoflowering. Auto Zamaldelica F3 seeds will tested next outdoor season at the farm from spring to summer, meanwhile we will continue with the breeding of the Auto Panama F1 generation, to bring the line to F2 stage, then to the 100 % autoflowering F3 generation, etc ...

It takes time to develop autoflowering strains from the scratch, but it's a new kind of breeding that i'm enjoying a lot to do , always learning on the way :)

ErdPurt is already a semi autoflowering rich CBD strain .... i've been thinking lately whether is a priority to produce a 100 % autoflowering ErdPurt version or not, and i think we are going to give priority to other autoflowering developments, i find more interesting at this point to develop 100 % autoflowering sativa dominant strains, ErdPurt is already a very fast finisher and finishes correctly in its current semi autoflowering state in most climates below latitude 50.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Already got a pack for next summer! Any chance you will release a non-fem version?

Hi LesterBallard,

We are focusing all our energies and resources to develop good feminized autoflowering sativa dominant strains, and after that we will consider to produce regular versions of them, but not sure yet, we are still fully immerse at the moment in the feminized autoflowering breeding.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hey guys, I don't have a smoke report yet. But DAMN! is this stuff sticky. I just pulled seeds out of a couple ounces. My finger tips and thumbs are almost black in resins. The seeds were mostly mature. I only had about 50 out of about 500 to 600 seeds that didn't pass initial inspection. I will go through each seed individually later.
I was very tempted to smoke some of the broken up bud myself. After some curing the aroma has changed a bit. Incense with some Damn this shit smells good! I give my daughter a jar. She was going to seperate seeds out tonight. I'm sure she will vape it up as well. I will give her opinion when I talk to her again.
This strain is a home run! So happy I give it a try.
Peace. MedDakotabis

Hi farmerlion

Glad to hear your 2 Auto Malawi x NLs were very sticky, leaving good amounts of hash in your hands during the trimming :)

Glad you also managed to get a few hundreds of seeds from the Auto Malawi x Lebanese :yes: Exciting to see what it comes out from this new hybrid you have produced! ;)

YukonKronic

Doooood!!! I heard you say Auto Zam once and didn't dare believe it could happen. I. Am. So. Excited!!!! I actually grew some Zam in a greenhouse up here and it LOVES 23hours of sun in a day. Shit would have been 7 feet tall in a month and a half but I tried to scrog it..

I'm dying to see what Zamaldelica flowers ripening under Yukon sunshine looks like. And even more excited to smoke it!

Keep making Auto Sativas! I'm pretty sure I'll try them all and harangue my friends into buying them too. You guys can pretty much take over Northern Canada with those Auto's.... we're legalizing here in a month and everyone will be allowed 4 plants per household. I imagine that a LOT of people are going to get tired of the same tiny boring autoflower plants that most (ha! I think? I only tried 2 different companies so far..) seeds out there yield.

Just advertise it as jungle weed that has an autoflower gene. Everybody wants an automatic jungle pot tree don't they? Lol I sure do!

Also... I've been smoking on my (lightly) cured plant as well as the sativa Dom I just cut. Both are awesome. The cure has toned down a bit of woody harshness that was there and I get a nice apple and Malawi funk as far as aroma. Decent old school sativa flavour and a good buzz.. slightly sativa dominant buzz too.

The sativa dom is just... awesome. Smells like peaches and pears (still on the tree kinda smells not washed out supermarket version) tastes sweet and VERY jungle weedy funky... the high is Malawi dominated I think. Strong ass cerebral buzz that lasts a looong time... I recognize aspects of the stone from GT and I'm impressed at how well Malawi carries that glowing buzz effect through her various crosses.

This shits some gooood shit! Nice werk boys. I'll try and post a drybud pic of sativa Dom... she's my favourite pheno :dance013:

G

Regarding new ACE autoflowering strains being developed:
We are about to harvest Auto Zamaldelica F2 generation plants which are ripening the F3 generation Auto Zamaldelica seeds that should be 100 % autoflowering. Auto Zamaldelica F3 seeds will tested next outdoor season at the farm from spring to summer, meanwhile we will continue with the breeding of the Auto Panama F1 generation, to bring the line to F2 stage, then to the 100 % autoflowering F3 generation, etc ...

Great news dubi!Are all your auto projects with the auto NL or have you tried other autoflower strains to cross your sativas with?
I want an auto OThaze :biggrin:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks YukonKronic for your encouragement on the new auto sativa developments and for your positive feedback on your Auto Malawis x NL :)

Glad you are enjoying with the terpene profile, resin production and effects of the strain. :yes:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great news dubi!Are all your auto projects with the auto NL or have you tried other autoflower strains to cross your sativas with?
I want an auto OThaze :biggrin:

Hi Syd,

Since Auto Malawi x NL is already 100 % stable for the autoflowering trait, we are no longer using directly Auto NL to produce our new autoflowering strains, we are developing them with our own autoflowering sativa hybrids which contain lesser amounts of NL auto.

Auto Oldtimer's Haze sounds SO cool! :D

KiefRichards

Hi Syd,

Since Auto Malawi x NL is already 100 % stable for the autoflowering trait, we are no longer using directly Auto NL to produce our new autoflowering strains, we are developing them with our own autoflowering sativa hybrids which contain lesser amounts of NL auto.

Auto Oldtimer's Haze sounds SO cool! :D

This sounds SO cool!:) We had perfect summer here in Finland, too perfect... My 2 automalawi guerilla plants suffer that heatwawe and i was lazy waterboy... Water,water,water.

Very good buds(50g)sativa pheno and heavy terpenes but next year more soil, more water. Yes Dubi, we need more ACE auto strains here far up north...:tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi KiefRichards :)

Glad you also have had a good experience this outdoor season with out Auto Malawi x NL. And you are right! We also underrated the potential of this auto .... this season we also gave them more soil and attentions and they surpassed all our expectation regarding size of the plants, yield and quality.

YukonKronic

Hi KiefRichards :)

Glad you also have had a good experience this outdoor season with out Auto Malawi x NL. And you are right! We also underrated the potential of this auto .... this season we also gave them more soil and attentions and they surpassed all our expectation regarding size of the plants, yield and quality.

This sounds SO cool!:) We had perfect summer here in Finland, too perfect... My 2 automalawi guerilla plants suffer that heatwawe and i was lazy waterboy... Water,water,water.

Very good buds(50g)sativa pheno and heavy terpenes but next year more soil, more water. Yes Dubi, we need more ACE auto strains here far up north...:tiphat:

What they said:laughing: take good care of the roots and give them a lot of space because they don't much like severe drought (lol go figure) I think you want to keep an average temp close to 20 as much as possible too. I had a cold shady start and they didn't get a big enough skeleton to support everything they wanted to do when it got sunny...
Damn.. still gotta post drybud pic of sativa pheno.. been smoking on her more she's still raw tasting but definitely has a Malawi power and slightly disorienting buzz from the strength/trippyness she brings.
Lol it really is a... vibration. EVERYTHING hums with it.. comes thru on most malawi crosses I've tried.

Popey

Veteran
Auto sativa is a great idea dubi! But I have a question: how many Panama will be in Auto Panama? For example crossing Panama x (Auto Malawi x NL) in F3 we find autoflowering, but the genes Panama will be few.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
So my daughter partied with a legendary country singer and the band. They didn't have any smoke. She turned them on to some Auto Malawi and some Kali China. No specific feedback other than they all loved both. At the end of the day, that's what counts.
Peace. MedDakotabis

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Auto sativa is a great idea dubi! But I have a question: how many Panama will be in Auto Panama? For example crossing Panama x (Auto Malawi x NL) in F3 we find autoflowering, but the genes Panama will be few.

Welcome Popey,

That's a good question. The sativa genetics will obviously be mixed/diluted with the autoflowering strain used in the first outcross, but with proper selections in the F2 and F3 generations (and further) towards the sativa expressions and traits you want to breed for then you can end up with a 100% autoflowering strain with plenty of sativa traits, like it's the case of our Auto Malawi x NL, the newer F4 generation has even higher frequency of sativa phenos and traits, so at the end it's just a matter of selecting towards your goals, in this case to produce a 100 % autoflowering strain with the stronger sativa influence as possible.

Hope it helps with your doubts. Btw, we are starting to test the new Auto Zamaldelica indoors and results seem to be promising so far in early flowering, lots of vigor during growth and strong sativa traits .... must wait a bit more to know how much desirable Zamaldelica's influence the Auto Zamaldelica F3 carries.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
So my daughter partied with a legendary country singer and the band. They didn't have any smoke. She turned them on to some Auto Malawi and some Kali China. No specific feedback other than they all loved both. At the end of the day, that's what counts.
Peace. MedDakotabis

Sharing is caring! :huggg:

RizlaMan

Willie?

Willie?

Peace. MedDakotabis

If Mr. Nelson like it, it's got to be good...

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
RizlaMan, no not Willie. A female singer that asked to keep her name on the down low.
I respect that, I would like to see her be vocal and supportive. The mainstream of society would benefit.
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Does anyone have a new picture to post?
It's-20f today I could use a big smile to warm me up.
Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts