What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

SICE

NICE Oaxacan. Who was breeder?

No specific breeder. The person that grows it mexico probably uses seeds from previous crops to plant the next. Im going to begin making seeds in this manner. grow out a group and let them do their thing.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ No doubt that is very sativa and old school SICE. The old lines should still be there in southern Mexico but rarer I guess.

H

Huckster79

I'm just starting my third flower run. All has gone well, made mistakes of course but good educational ones so by its gone good I do t mean all wine n roses... If now grown guirilla glue 4 well and a moby dick that I'll be proud of for a long time. Right now train them flat n wide w Lst. I'm in a 6x6x7 room. I'm thinking on 4th run going verticle Scrog...

I know moby is sati a dominant. But I'd like to add another very sativa Dom possibly true sativa to challenge myself to grow as a grower.... Any suggestions????

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Astur Mexicana

picture.php

Keep on growing :)

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Mango Carrot Zamaldelica x ([Purple Thai Skunk x White Widow] x Tom Hill Haze) at 11 weeks of 11/13, few more to go.
picture.php

picture.php

mexicani-ar

Bodhi's / Nierika Seed Trust Acapulco Gold

Bodhi's / Nierika Seed Trust Acapulco Gold

Attachments

• 20160427_085440.jpg
    20160427_085440.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 70
  • 20160427_085159.jpg
    20160427_085159.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 80

mexicani-ar

Chimera Highland Guerrero x Blueberry

Chimera Highland Guerrero x Blueberry

Attachments

• 20160427_085232.jpg
    20160427_085232.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 63
  • 20160427_085556.jpg
    20160427_085556.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 73

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi growers!! These are my two little Mextiza f2 at day 59! Harvest is very close :)!!

picture.php

Pheno#1:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pheno#2:

picture.php

They've strong smell of tropical spice!! Very similar to the peppery of Jack Herer or Black Domina! I want to taste it :)!!!
Bye growers!!

B

Baron Greenback

Had to cull a ColJam male, but have at least one that looks female. A Zambian variety is in full flower, lovely looking plant.

B

Bucket-Bong

Mullumbimby Madness

Mullumbimby Madness

Last edited:

vermontman

MULANJE GOLD

MULANJE GOLD

MULANJE GOLD
9 month cure
Taste is that of red Lebanese hash of many days gone by, without the cough,
with a creamy sweet stick to your tongue sweetness. The high is POWERFUL!!
Probably one of the most potent strains I have worked with, maybe ever. comes on with a bit of a racy
start out of the gates but levels off to a comfortable I want to go out a dance my ass off kind of high. Buds are solid chunky and great weight, with a fast for sativa 10 weeks finish, on a 11.5 hour photoperiod for first 8 weeks and 10 hours to finish up after a four week veg. Very stable in bred line.
Sorry last close up is of Swazi Red unable to edit. But what the hell it was pretty descent also.

Attachments

• MULANJE 9 MONTH CURE 029.jpg
    MULANJE 9 MONTH CURE 029.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 107
  • MULANJE HARVEST 075.jpg
    MULANJE HARVEST 075.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 95
  • MULANJE HARVEST 056.jpg
    MULANJE HARVEST 056.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

onefinity

Pulling up a chair....

Waldgeist - beautiful C5 x Malawi cross- how is she?

Bucket-bong - the outdoor mullum - what a great score and at 3lb, you're set for a year!

Vermontman - awesome report, I always love what you post!