What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Great Indoors, Outside.

Thin Mint

Thin Mint

picture.php

furrywall11

Thanks bro. :tiphat:

That was of a pic of the Allen Wrench.

Unfortunately it wasnt properly finished and thats why it didnt fill out. I think it may go 9-10 weeks but I pulled it at 8...
with the last two weeks without heating the GH at night. This helps to get it to ripen up and at least look finished, helps the burn too..

I normally never chop early but I had a deadline to meet and no room to wait..

The Allen Wrench smells of gnarly fuelish funk. Cant really describe it, def something Ive never smelled. Looks to be a decent yielder too, although I did notice some immature nanners at week 7..

EG

HEY, didn't I tell ya? That girl ain't afraid to show her masculine side, lol...

I didn't smoke much of that one...I was too into the Dr. Atomic's Northern Lights x Blueberry, Cosmic Temple (indica and sativa versions), SFV OG and, Alien OG that I grew in that run. I did get a smoke report from a buddy though....He said it was one of the most paranoid smokes he'd ever experienced. The kind where you don't want to socialize and are compelled to go outside and walk it off....I did notice later that one of my buddies who is famous for incessantly babbling with no point in sight was quite suddenly completely silent in our little circle after he smoked it which was totally out of character for him....IDK, could be some interesting stuff I didn't really delve into it. I hear Cindy 99 can have some really unusual effects too if you smoke a lot of it.

Anyhow, all bud pics are gorgeous, congrats!

ubi

bump
n
EG
yea looks im getting that ilink4 too. and contact panel. ordering that n fans w/shutters monday.
cant build beds but,... 100g smarties w/ build a soil n straw.
wud ya think?
;)

update: ended up getting saturn 6 and multiple relays triggered off that.

Last edited:

ubi

check out EG's company
Essential Agronomy, living soil and amendments in oregon. just started from the looks of IG

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And on a side note.....MMmmmm.....strawberries as a cover crop.... might be able to pull off some lilikoi (passion fruit) too it does tend to get very viney though so they'd probably crawl up to the top of your plant and try and fruit there. but plenty of good eats :)

Somebody kiss this man/woman! He's/She's a genius!

Seriously. Light bulb moment right there.

Latest posts

Latest posts