What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies!

FatherEarth

Veteran
I've got 10 OG cookie breath clones en route now. Should be sometime this week! I'll be sure and post them here once they arrive. Stoked to try this one especially after seeing these examples, Thanks!

Respect,

FE

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Babies arm w a boxing glove on the end

..but enough about me!

Looking marvtastic chunky, that side-by w the forum cut is excellent.

Makes me wonder why I'm not 2.0ing, bro :laughing:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Really cool story and great results to boot. Congrats on the win. I love these stories y'all take the time to post on here with these great outcomes. It's also nice to reference these when trying to find out about crosses and their lineage. :yes:

Hi Chunkypigs! How's it going?
Bro, how could I acquire some of your beauty ogkb 2.0? I will be in SF area celebrating my b-day in 2 weeks and I would love to get some if you have available in any club there.
Thank you so much!

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Hi Chunkypigs! How's it going?
Bro, how could I acquire some of your beauty ogkb 2.0? I will be in SF area celebrating my b-day in 2 weeks and I would love to get some if you have available in any club there.
Thank you so much!

It's a little soon to find it in clubs, sheesh it's only 7 days since it won.
I have no idea where OgKushBreath drops anymore but I got his gear at BPBG in Berkeley and Waterfall Wellness in SF.

I'd try Berners Club first If I was in SF, what's it called, Hemp Center?
Be sure and smoke some Sherbet and Gelato while you are there and there is a delivery service,
houseofmedssf that carrys some of the best IC members gear, here's an older menu.

picture.php

tumblr_nnhqj0JTgk1u0kssjo1_500.jpg

That's the Baylien above, I'm dying to smoke that and the Dosido's and MendoBreath too!

Lot's of fire coming out of these cookie genetics!

I talked to DHN and they want to flower and test their new strains before vending so that will be about a 6 month lag time after I manage to get someone there to drop it to them.

All you west coast folks will have to chill and smoke #COOKIEFAM gear for a while, sorry.
Their cookies are really nice just kinda small...:biggrin:

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh shit, chunkypigs' gonna be famous...

another bagseed legend, damn!

congrats man!

oceangrownkush

Veteran
6 months to test a new cut, wow lol. I can't stand big clone vendors, such pieces of shit. I hope you're getting a piece of that action Chunky cuz the prices at DHN arent so compassionate.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
6 months to test a new cut, wow lol. I can't stand big clone vendors, such pieces of shit. I hope you're getting a piece of that action Chunky cuz the prices at DHN arent so compassionate.

I'm not looking for any action, just trying to help sick people get the best meds.

I thought 6 months seemed long too but It makes sense to grow it and confirm what you have before you make moms and start selling it.

what if I mixed something up and gave them a mis labeled high CBD cut by mistake?

DHN seems to have a good rep from what I see lately concerning the legitimacy of their strains and heath of their clones and I've been to Harborside several times in the last few years
and their DHN clones look way better than the ones I make.
Everything there looked really nice.

I honestly don't know how to put a price on compassion but I suspect that it's not really compatible with business.

Since I started growing I've been dreaming of a time when I could go to a shop and buy the actual clones that I've been reading about online.

I'm really happy that some folks are making enough money distributing legit genetics that this is almost a reality today in several medical states.

C'mon Colorado, somebody there needs to open a recreation clone superstore, no?

SourDank

Veteran
Nice win brother, nice to see a fellow east coaster makin waves. Can't wait to see what else you pump out homie :respect:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Im assuming you will be entering her in the MI cup this year CP?

When I trimmed up the IC cup entry I jarred the next best 3 zips for the MI HT cup.
I'm a little worried that the quality might be a bit less after sitting that long.
I was checking out different cup dates online and I'd really like to take these three zips to the SF HT cup in June instead of MI.
This grow really came out stellar and if it can win in SF I would feel like it went up against the best.
I don't think I can make it happen financially but maybe I'll hit the lotto.

I have some nice Stink Panties (OGKB 2.0 sister formerly known as pre-forum)
ready to flip that would make a good entry for the MI August Cup.

Stink Panties came from the 1st OGKB bag seed found in '12 and grows slow and looks similar to the legacy OGKB cookies with the ducks foot.

picture.php

It has taken me until my last run to get her dialed but she gave me buds and yield almost as large as the OGKB 2.0 and she is much louder.
She's got effects and aromas that remind me most of Headband and Sour D.
There's a little bit of cookie sweetness way in the background but the chemical funk from her is extreme.
The greatest thing is the way she leaves your mouth tasting after a hit and also the up and semi functional high with good pain relief.

Hard Mode

picture.php

picture.php

more dialed

picture.php

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
stink panties... you stole my name bro WTF?

I dont see any white hairs?

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Stink Panties...My favorite kind of panties!!:bigeye:

Only the good kinda stink though. No skid marks... :smokeit:

the gnome

Veteran
great story chunky,
you've really got a beautiful thing there!
the 3leaf duck foot leaves really caught my attention
because I'm currently running an OGKB cross that tossed 2 nite-n-day pheno's
for lack of a better desciption I call em the J pheno's....
they look like something from the jungles of the Jurassic era :D
the real deal OGKB looks like a real keeper!

the plant on the left is the other OGKB pheno
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

here's the other pheno in this cross, more like a reg plant

picture.php

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Please pardon my noob question, but why are they called duck foot leaves?

Latest posts

Latest posts