What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

loompa yeti f3, any experiences?

symbiote420

Veteran
My Yeti F3 keeper #3 @ 20 days

004.jpg

005.jpg

018.jpg

These are nugs from sadly my last run of the #7 pheno
002.jpg

She's great smoke it's just that her sisters #3 & #6 are the keepers!

People might be assuming the snow is an additive to the F3, but to my understanding Humboldt Snow and Black Domina have been a part of Yeti all along.

Yeti
Underdog OG x Humboldt snow/Black Domina backcrossed to the Underdog and bred for 3 generations. This is our flag ship strain, its purpose was to create an OG seed line that can perform indoors and outdoors. In crese the vigor and adapt a stronger less fragile overall plant. Each generation of breeding we went through 1000 females, taking us to the 7th year we have gone through more than 6000 females in this breeding process and mainting the OG flavor, taste and quality og high and adding mold resistance to it for those that have mold issues.

- Loompa, Mar 27, 2015

contrast with the Foo description:

Foodog (Underdog OG x Black Domina/Snow) x F-cut OG
This breed and the Yeti were designed to take a clone only OG and create a breed that maintains its OG flavors and aromas and quality of highs or stones depending on the cut, and performs outdoors as well as indoors. One common characteristic with all the different OG cuts in circulation is the strong mold resistant trait that it displays, which is crucial to growing a good plant and being able to fiish it properly.This breed varies from our Yeti in that we used the F-Cut OG to see if we could beef up the yields while maintaining all OG smoking characteristics that make OG such a popular strain. These plants will also want to harvest in 60-70 days, finish outdoors around Oct 10-20th.

So as far as I can tell snow/bd has been an anchor all along, that is unless one is so skeptical to think the F3 line and Foo are the first intros to an augmented polyhybrid. One need only ask Loompa to clarify if Black Domina and Humboldt Snow have been used since F1 to figure it out, but he does state "three generations", so yeah I'm thinking they are there all along.

symbiote420

Veteran
My #3 keeper is Hazey looking, it throws crazy foxtail type buds with the added density of the OG. Taste is very Black Domina-ish with a strong saty dom buzz that stimulates before it sedates! My #6 keeper is OG to the max, golfball sized OG nugs and she's a yielder!! Smells gassy loud, earthy, and piney with that classic OGK taste, more on the indy side than her sis. I planned to only keep one but they are so diff in effect that I'll keep em both for now. I had a pheno that was frosty as hell and on the candy side of the OG Kushes but she was too much of a bitch to grow after 3 runs I ditched her.

Loompa farms is a joke... Ran about 25 yetis and 20 foo dawgs. Honestly didn't find any keepers. There were very few phenos that smelled like 'gas'... Foo dawgs had horrible mold and finished early October. Majority yetis were prone to mold as well and were low yielding, finishing mid October. What a disappointment.....

M

metsäkana

150$-200$ a pack no thanks I'll look elsewhere. IMO for that price you should be gaurunteed a keeper in a pack of seeds.

Check Green Dot Labs IG account I think I remember seeing him growing some Yeti

STILL WAITING!!! MONTHS OF ORDER **** *** ********

Last edited:

coxnox

Veteran
here is my pheno, she's a very nice lady but hard to keep, she tend to flower in 18/6 as soon as she stress....
yeti3.JPG

yeti1.JPG
yeti2.JPG

p1010250-jpg.18130979

Reactions: zif