What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

loompa yeti f3, any experiences?

smokeyla1

Ive long heard the name and associated it with high price tag but nothing more. No finished bud pics or if its worth the $. About to put new order of seeds together and debating this one.

I believe its original makeup is

loompas headband x (loompas headband x humbolt snow)

And then F3 selected toward the headband side

BagAppeal

I have the Yeti F3 in vegetative at the moment..
I will let you know when it gets done flowering

All the best

BagAppeal

DJXX

Veteran
Ive long heard the name and associated it with high price tag but nothing more. No finished bud pics or if its worth the $. About to put new order of seeds together and debating this one.

I believe its original makeup is

loompas headband x (loompas headband x humbolt snow)

And then F3 selected toward the headband side
you need to score two or three paks and you will find a pheno close to the original Loompas HB....i am thinkn bout grabn a few paks myself..DJXX

smokeyla1

you need to score two or three paks and you will find a pheno close to the original Loompas HB....i am thinkn bout grabn a few paks myself..DJXX

Dayum...at them prices?? Don't think I got the bread for 2-3 packs..thanks for heads up, still might give 1 pack a shot though. Who knows, might get a male to use as well.

Looking forward to those results BagAppeal

BagAppeal

I got two packs of the Yeti F3, I have just popped one so far, but I will be planting the next shortly.. They are in vegetative now,in a greenhouse, getting ready for summer..
I have some MoonDawg I will be planting soon as well

All the best

BagAppeal

Apomixis

Being as that HumCo Snow is a clone-only, I'm interested how they sourced pollen to create a m/f seedline. The more likely scenario is the original pollen donar was Sensi Seeds Black Domina, as originally explained to me by Loompa himself.

stimp

hey smokeyla1,

I believe he's about to release some s1's and HB x TK, maybe those would be better if you only want to buy one pack.

Cannavore

Veteran
Being as that HumCo Snow is a clone-only, I'm interested how they sourced pollen to create a m/f seedline. The more likely scenario is the original pollen donar was Sensi Seeds Black Domina, as originally explained to me by Loompa himself.

I'm banned from the farm but I could've sworn Oom Pah Pah said in a thread it was "an old Humboldt line" people guessed to no avail, and he finally said it was Humboldt snow.

If anyone can copy that info over it'd be appreciated cause that isn't the first time I heard BD was used.

Apomixis

I don't know the lineage nor will I claim to. All I know was the account that was shared with me. It sounds as though Snowbud X Black Domina plays a prominent role in the polyhybrids development.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
150$-200$ a pack no thanks I'll look elsewhere. IMO for that price you should be gaurunteed a keeper in a pack of seeds.

Check Green Dot Labs IG account I think I remember seeing him growing some Yeti

i have some Yeti F3s crosses that I was gratefully gifted that i'll getting to soon :)

i was confused with the different names...underdawg...headband...yeti og.

what it is?... besides dankness

symbiote420

Veteran
I'm running and have been running the Yeti F3 for a good stretch now! I didn't pay $200 these and the Foo Dogs were gifts from Loompa! I'd never pay that much personally for beans but the genetics are top notch imvho you should find something you like in one pack my gals are pretty damn fuego, hell all three of em are. I'm in my clone run and will be making a final decision on my for sure keeper(s)!!

Yeti OG F3 #3..... chemmy, burnt rubber, Black Domina-esque OG flavor, potent meds
008.jpg

Yeti OG F3 #6..... straight up OGK smell and flav, very loud, pungent aroma and a potent high
002.jpg

Yeti OG F3 #7..... piney, sweet, tennis ball smell and frosty! heaviest yielder but I'm leaning more to the #3
006.jpg

Nugshots l to r phenos 3, 6, and 7
009.jpg

I got the grow documented over at the F*rm, I use the same handle so you should be able to find it, i'm not good at posting links lol

jj6077

If you are looking for a nice headband than yeti f3 might really disappoint you. The "norcal" outdoor male he used to make the cross is dominant in most phenos. They all have a much earthier smell than normal ogs, and no semi-sweet smell compared to the actual headband cut.

However, all the indica loving patients I provide for loved the herb. I would definitely say yeti f3 will produce more narcotic effects rather the actual headband phenos. Again this is only my own personal experience, others may have had much better luck.

symbiote420

Veteran
I never had his Headband before to compare so I guess I can't gauge the genes based off that but my #7 is sweet tasting/smelling and several peeps have told me it looks alot like their Bx2s.... they all finished before 70 days during the seed run and it's looking like they're ready now at only 55 from clone. I almost scrapped em a few times while they were vegging, I'm glad I've become more patient the older I've got, it seems there's a lack of vigor during the veg from seed but that goes away with the clone runs. In flower they are a different animal, I put em in at 14" - 16" and they would have ended up being over 6' if I hadn't tied & bent em back lol same with the clones but I was ready this time and topped em at the start of bloom... they still grew tall but I didn't have to do any bondage this round lol

SurfdOut

Veteran
@Cannavore Snow/Domina daddy
Pg 6 New breeding projects, Loompa at the farm....cant link for some communist reason.

@Cannavore Snow/Domina daddy
Pg 6 New breeding projects, Loompa at the farm....cant link for some communist reason.

"It was a snow/black domina dad that had been worked many generations and stabilized in the hills of Humboldt county by fellow Dead heads."

symbiote420

Veteran
Hey buddy how did you like the Foo Dog ? I have a pack of them I was thinking of cracking.

What's been up with you BB? I hope all is well, I haven't got around to those yet! I got a few bros growing them though and the look phenomenal.... they're some of the frostiest plants I ever saw!! My bros that grew his OG Squared and F1 Yeti say the OG2 was waaay better, so since he's worked those lines to F3^ maybe that's still true....I know he was saying they that reached for the Foo more than the Yeti jars and the Foo tested at 29% thc 6% cbd,if numbers matter to ya any.

Lyfespan

Spoke with Loopma farms up at the EC in dec. they said that yes black domina was used. Spent a minute with those guys showing them our black domina buds from the summers clones.

I'm now working with 2 stable phenos of BD, and will be working up other lines with her as well.

Latest posts

Latest posts