What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LEDS in Europe

ULMW

Just ordered the Budtech. Vero Gen 7 x 2 should do mi nicely. They get a stock in and then it moves quickly. Joshua the owner is good on remails and updates. Looking forward to trying them on my new summer garden

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Just ordered the Budtech. Vero Gen 7 x 2 should do mi nicely. They get a stock in and then it moves quickly. Joshua the owner is good on remails and updates. Looking forward to trying them on my new summer garden

Thanks for mentioning this, i've not come across budtech before. I'd love to hear your review of it. :smoke out:

ULMW

Cheers Lost in a SOG
Got the light and really enjoying it as are my plants. Recommend having them.as an option.

ULMW

Thoughts on mars reflector 192? Im pretty new when it comes to perfect lights.

whine1, Greetings.
Welcome and thanks for your post. Do not buy the mars hydro 192 reflector or the viparspectra. Go directly for a COB or QB. These operate with a great light spectrum and plants thrive under them. I just bought a second BUDTECH vero gen 7 200w COB LED as I love the first one so much even in early flower I see it shining ahead of the 600W HPS even.
Seeing is believing and I see and had to get a next. Save your cash and get a COB or QB they flower plants fully.
Mars and Vipar do flower but quality is not good. Also watts ler gram COB or QB wins too.
Happy shopping and growing. The future is bright before us:biggrin:

whine1

whine1, Greetings.
Welcome and thanks for your post. Do not buy the mars hydro 192 reflector or the viparspectra. Go directly for a COB or QB. These operate with a great light spectrum and plants thrive under them. I just bought a second BUDTECH vero gen 7 200w COB LED as I love the first one so much even in early flower I see it shining ahead of the 600W HPS even.
Seeing is believing and I see and had to get a next. Save your cash and get a COB or QB they flower plants fully.
Mars and Vipar do flower but quality is not good. Also watts ler gram COB or QB wins too.
Happy shopping and growing. The future is bright before us:biggrin:

Thanks for the information! :tiphat:
I decided to go with KB-QB288 with LM561C. Seem to be really good for its price and seem pretty simple to set up aswell.

papriko

did you go with the QB? I just bought the Zeus 308 from led-tech. From what I could find out the hardware is exactly the same as the QBv2 (maybe except from the top most bin)
As far as I can tell that is the best option in Europe at this time if you want to go with the LM301B diode.
on a note, I just saw that they are launching a "XT" version of the standard Zeus 308, looks like the diods are spread over a bigger surface. Seems like a good idea to spread the light a bit more, with that much power in such a small board. I burned my babies adding the zeus panel to the light of my old hans panel.

pegasus

did you go with the QB? I just bought the Zeus 308 from led-tech. From what I could find out the hardware is exactly the same as the QBv2 (maybe except from the top most bin)
As far as I can tell that is the best option in Europe at this time if you want to go with the LM301B diode.
on a note, I just saw that they are launching a "XT" version of the standard Zeus 308, looks like the diods are spread over a bigger surface. Seems like a good idea to spread the light a bit more, with that much power in such a small board. I burned my babies adding the zeus panel to the light of my old hans panel.

Thanks for the tip. I am considering that XT version of that panel. Seems to be hard to find a heatsink for those dimensions though.

rastapaul

I just bought a standard Zeus 308 3500k and it looks like an impressive little light,
It's my first grow with LED so I'm intrigued to see how it performs

Ras

rastapaul

Did you buy the heatsink too? What driver are you going to use?

I bought the system 250 kit Trenbolone and it has the heatsink already attached with the wiring done, it also tells you which driver to use with whatever amount of boards you're using, the driver for 1 board is an ELG-150-42A
165 Euro it cost all in, 110 for the board, 40 for the driver and 15 for delivery to the UK
Hope that helps rasta

Ras

I bought the system 250 kit Trenbolone and it has the heatsink already attached with the wiring done, it also tells you which driver to use with whatever amount of boards you're using, the driver for 1 board is an ELG-150-42A
165 Euro it cost all in, 110 for the board, 40 for the driver and 15 for delivery to the UK
Hope that helps rasta

Ras
Thank you

isoprop

Hope that helps rasta

Ras
Hi I was checking out the SYSTEM250Kit and was wondering how many max watts it produces with the power supply you are mentioning? Do you know what is its coverage area? Intersted in the XT too..thank you anyway :)

rastapaul

Hi I was checking out the SYSTEM250Kit and was wondering how many max watts it produces with the power supply you are mentioning? Do you know what is its coverage area? Intersted in the XT too..thank you anyway :)

139 watts it says the light is on their website but when I turned mine right up it was running at 150 + watts, not sure how accurate the energy monitor is that it's plugged into though and I don't know how safe it would be running it at max.
And mine is in a micro box (46cm x 37cm) so cant really tell its full coverage but reckon it would be about 2 x 2 ish
Hope that helps isoprop

Ras

isoprop

139 watts it says the light is on their website but when I turned mine right up it was running at 150 + watts, not sure how accurate the energy monitor is that it's plugged into though and I don't know how safe it would be running it at max.
And mine is in a micro box (46cm x 37cm) so cant really tell its full coverage but reckon it would be about 2 x 2 ish
Hope that helps isoprop

Ras
Well this helps a lot man! Thank you :) Just thinking about how much of them I need, very nice boards there...i will take a couple of them, i hope...have a nice day growers