What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
Oh I thought neck breaker was a headbanger x sd ibl.
Yes Karma said he was working on a SD ibl (karma) seed but the sd ibl f2 males he found weren't good enough so he was going to use his stud headbanger. I haven't heard much else in a few months.

his sfv tk x sour d fems are out now, itll only run ya 150 for 6 :tiphat:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
How's it growing brother?

Anything finishing up I can drool over?

I took some pics last night. They will be considered pre-chop pics, as that batch is getting chopped tonight. I'll have some pics tomorrow. But here's a pic of Gelato #33 to hold you over.

picture.php

B

bigganjabud

I took some pics last night. They will be considered pre-chop pics, as that batch is getting chopped tonight. I'll have some pics tomorrow. But here's a pic of Gelato #33 to hold you over.

View Image

Hahahaha the Larry Bird eh? I've got it but it's at a mates house and I ain't spoke to him for a few days man............

That reminds me

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Hahahaha the Larry Bird eh? I've got it but it's at a mates house and I ain't spoke to him for a few days man............

That reminds me

Yup the Larry Bird cut. Heard some say it's not that special. But then there's guys making hybrids and S1's of it. So it's gotta be better than average.

Got your garden a very nice shade of green. Looks perfect!

Thanks man. It's a constant struggle as I'm sure you know. Super low humidity is killing me right now.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Ok so here's the pics I took the day before taking them all down.

Lime Gorilla Bubble

picture.php

Neck Breaker #1 (I'm revegging this one)

picture.php

picture.php

Neck Breaker #2

picture.php

Headbanger #12

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Nicole Kush - ( I have this one backed up. And glad I do. Almost no fruit smell. Nasty OG and dirty socks smell)

picture.php

Stardawg (Corey Cut)

picture.php

Now onto the next batch.....

Alien Rift

picture.php

picture.php

Deer Breath

picture.php

B

bigganjabud

That lime gorilla does it for me right now man drooling as per usual brother