What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

new greenhouse

G

GoldFieldSeeds

Nice backyrad greenhouse Cookiepie, look forward to seeing it fill in!

hobb3s93

nice green house and genetics, looks like u got some cool ass neighbors as well lol.
hope u have a good season
props

p.s. watd u pick that thing up for? if dont mind me asking.

Cookiepie

Ya I actually built it.. using 2'' pvc and polyethalyne .06ml i wanted .10 but they didnt make it in the quanity i needed. put in a solar fan, need to place it some were. it works good but deff need mor ventilation... also using velcro for the sides...

hobb3s93

awesome dude i wish i was that handy. solar panel is sick .

when u planning on throwing ur girls out?

any tips on where i could get legit cookies or cherry pie cuts? im in socal but down to make a clone run if u got them from a dispensary.

props and welcome man , cant wait to see how they turn out.:tiphat:

Cookiepie

ya i do actually but there closed down cause of the court ruling. they won the canna cup in san bernadino this last year. payed a grip!!

Cookiepie

Ok.... Had to re-think stradegy. couple days ago we had high winds and was not good to my platic. will go with wind screen..so new pics coming soon :)

Dkgrower

Veteran
Nice house u made - regarding the winds and ventilation - u can fix those issues by installing a outake fan, creating a negative pressure inside the greenhouse this sucks the plastic onto the frame and it dont move a milimeter. If the plastic can move u ruin it very fast

Also give u exchange of air inside the house and proper ventilation is very important in greenhouse growing

2 Legal Co

Veteran
subbed

When you get time. I'd be really interested in what happened and what you did to correct the situation.

I'm currently running in a 'micro GH' 4.5' X 6'.... almost big enough for one large plant and I'm trying to grow out 3....lol Already a bit crowded, and they've only begun to stretch. Ooooopps.

2 Legal Co

Veteran
Cookie....... It's a 4.5' x 6' and change tin shed with a low pitch, single gabled roof......

which I ripped off and added another 3.5"s of height and covered it with Polycarbonate 'smoked' in color.

Still has the tin walls and door. lol But the plants are growing well, it seems. This is my first run in it.

Of course shade and ventilation is always a topic of concern.

Must say I'm really pleased to be using that big bulb in the sky,,, instead of Mr Public Service. I too, see photovoltaics in my future. Probably somewhere in the vicinity of 8' x 40' array.... depending on the amount they'll buy my excess. at.

Pegleg

Can I move in next door? I could be Wilson from home improvement. We smoke your stuff, tell me your issues, then I puff....forget what you said and then give you crap advice :)

2 Legal Co

Veteran
Can I move in next door? I could be Wilson from home improvement. We smoke your stuff, tell me your issues, then I puff....forget what you said and then give you crap advice :)

Sure why not? Of course you'd not be that anonymous, cause i don't have a fence to stand behind..... :laughing:

So you'd be better off next to Cookie, got a fence there. ...:biggrin:

I don't anticipate rippers for that very fact..... I have a wonderful 'field of fire', and they have no place to hide.

Cookiepie

Ok when i left this thread i was in the middle of construction. Well i have new pics from last years crop. I will have early pics this year soon but let me show you what i did last year. I always like criticism.