What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Costco carport greenhouse 2012

doublejj

Veteran
Greenhouse buds are the best of both worlds. Outdoors & indoors.
Buds are as good as it gets

doublejj

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran

doublejj

FTW

You get the protection of the indoor environment + all the goodies the sun provides that HPS & MH cannot replicate, so the buds have a more "complete" high that most folks find favorable.

I've been able to move my greenhouse/outdoor product at the same ticket as the top shelf indoor that around. Its a nice thing.... helpful to the household hahahaha

Manivelle

Veteran

doublejj

yeah ! :) thank you doublejj
this is what i expected:dance013:.
some california legal med growers grow in very dry area . i don't know why they continu to do it without a greenhouse .....

peace

mani

al-k-mist

doublejj

Thats the truth,. Some people mistake it for indoor, but indoor-even organic-isnt the same as greenhouse organic.
Awesome stuff, doublejj. :tiphat:
Peace
(~);}

Penguin59

Woah dj those are some beautiful plants you've got going there and 2lbs per plant is nothing to sneeze at haha.

Loved the up close bud shots showing off all that resin, killer season for sure man!

working_kid

Hey doubleJJ looked at yer greenhouse grows. Very very inspirational and impressive. I have just dropped seed and and am hoping to get the girls into the greenhouse by first week of may. I know this is going to be a interesting learning experience. Im excited about it. Thanks for documenting your posts so well, it really showed me what is possible ( with practice of course )

doublejj

Veteran
2013 Carport Greenhouse

2013 Carport Greenhouse

Here's a couple of pic from last years (2013) carport greenhouse.
Stripped down for winter......:tiphat:

attachment.php

Attachments

• sunday 9-1-2013 carport 038.jpg
    sunday 9-1-2013 carport 038.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 12-3-2013 stripped for winter 001.jpg
    12-3-2013 stripped for winter 001.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 14

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Wow, I havn't logged on in a few years, nice to see the carport still going. Always wanted to rock this.

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Here we GROW again! Glad to have you back, jj!!!

Your threads are always inspirational and I always learn something new. Don't forget to throw in some shots of Molly the wonderdog!

Respect!

HB.

Bleiweis

Veteran
I have one question for you doublejj.
How do you deal with humidty in the fall? I guess that you get a lot of condesation when the air starts to cool down? Does that cause you any significant problems?
I built my own greenhouse this year and this humidity issues got me worried.

doublejj

Veteran
I have one question for you doublejj.
How do you deal with humidty in the fall? I guess that you get a lot of condesation when the air starts to cool down? Does that cause you any significant problems?
I built my own greenhouse this year and this humidity issues got me worried.

The walls are all mesh screen, the air just passes thru. As long as the plants aren't touching the plastic top, you should be ok..
Good luck

Latest posts

Latest posts