What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

coco grow rust spots need help pls

Cheers Justsumtomatoes once i get flood times right should be good. Just need to get grow tent and system i have had 3 failed attemps at coco so hope this grow works out

deepwaterdude

Too bad about all this, she was looking pretty recovered. I've had tons of trouble with pre-mixed, amended coco batches: always too hot for my sativas, but they recover like yours did, root aphids were common problem, and any claims of pH buffering I'd throw out the window and be sure to pre-pH and charge with calmag. Coco absolutely kills when it's done well, and I haven't always been able to hit the mark meself. Takes some getting used to;) ANyway, soil is stodgier but reassuring. Good luck!

Too bad about all this, she was looking pretty recovered. I've had tons of trouble with pre-mixed, amended coco batches: always too hot for my sativas, but they recover like yours did, root aphids were common problem, and any claims of pH buffering I'd throw out the window and be sure to pre-pH and charge with calmag. Coco absolutely kills when it's done well, and I haven't always been able to hit the mark meself. Takes some getting used to;) ANyway, soil is stodgier but reassuring. Good luck!

Thanks deepwaterdude i had to cut down my last plants grew them to 2ft
Then flipped too flower and everyone of them hermied at start of week 3
They were looking nice too

Latest posts

Latest posts