What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

choose led grow light

annerose123

hey everyone, I am the new one here. I am going to grow something, my grow size is 6x6, but I dont know how to choose the suitable led grow light, can anybody help me?
thanks in advance:tiphat:

Ledsicon

look at opticled growlights for highest value pr dollar and very good spectrums for quality potential in good genetics and so on. i never going back to other brands

Ledsicon

The magic question is, whats your budget? In the thousands or hundreds?

Lol good day fellow cannasur.
I just love your signature/motto help the DEA grow your own and so on. :)

Im curious what landrace breeding have you been doing, searching for what, accomplished what and food for thoughts regarding landrace breeding.

Im just about to start a aurora indica purplish afghani leaning pheno male x pollination of several other strains as amnesia haze vanilla kush sweet tooth blue cheese and alotta autofems to search for keepers n bx projects n more. Alotta fun work

Ledsicon

hey everyone, I am the new one here. I am going to grow something, my grow size is 6x6, but I dont know how to choose the suitable led grow light, can anybody help me?
thanks in advance:tiphat:

Type: led growlightsdepot best growlights 2017 on youtube or enter their page is my tip. Biggest led depot in the world with over 30+ brands and regular giveaway lights and excellent customer service And PRICEMATCH GUARANTEE!
Good luck

Ledsicon

if allowed i try write best brand for the buck and admins can remove if not allowed

if allowed i try write best brand for the buck and admins can remove if not allowed

Type: led growlightsdepot best growlights 2017 on youtube or enter their page is my tip. Biggest led depot in the world with over 30+ brands and regular giveaway lights and excellent customer service And PRICEMATCH GUARANTEE!
Good luck

OPTICLED or amaretech beats ass of various or all other brands in the mentioned sites but they cant talk down sponsors of them so its not 1 bad light out of 30 or 25 brands lmao..
Off course it is. My 8-9years led testing of now over ten brands has made me be honest and i can clearly say why or how and so on this brand/brands are best by far. Please trust that blackdog mars or kind and clw is overpriced capitalistic liars still beliving/claiming red blue bla bla bla is best...
Fact is facts and a ex optic4 growlight at about half to a quarter price of others won ppfs tests vs kindxl750 by a big margin. or amaretechs models is much better Too , even duolux is too. So im not promoting my brand or anything.
Just try help people see what approaches are best.
Also chilled is very very good and professional and the new grownorthern tellos series for more examples ;) peace n love:woohoo:
Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts