What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Brothers Grimm C99 and 630w CMH, in dwc!!!

Beans have been planted! 6 night rider from green point seeds (i95×stardawg), 6 orange glue #1 pheno (gg4×agent orange) from relentless genetics × hulk smash #5 pheno (Bruce banner #3 × strawberry diesel) from dark horse genetics- home made cross by me (feminized and unstable so far), 6 hulk smash #10 x copper chem #3 (chem 4 × stardawg) by greenpoint seeds.

With any luck I'll find me some keepers outta this round of seed plants. Males will be kept and flowered. I may have caught the breeding bug.

Yup I can't wait either. Starting seeds is easily my favorite thing. It's even better when its seeds you bred yourself. I am really curious on how my crosses turn out. Lots of good genetics all the way around this batch of bean popping.

Day 72 the girls got cut down. While chopping down my girls I also ran a big run of concentrates. 9.1 oz of seeded bud for a buddy. It is sitting in the freezer winterizing as we speak! The strain is called alakazam and it smells like carrots. Anyhow the 4x4 table yeild will be less than last time. The purple kush didn't get near as big as last time. I'll not keep any of the clones of it. The hulks dreams did really well. Copper chem #3 turned out to be a chunky beast. Smells like lemons and chemicals.

The uc side now has the trellis over it. I did a fair bit of training with orange glue #6 as she is still trying to stretch. The 4th will be the end of week 5. I will have some nice colas on this side of the tent. I'm really liking the 945w bulb, and the plants are as well.

I'll be picking up a couple seed junky wedding cake plants from a buddy this week. I'll be switching them from dirt to hydro. I'll train them to same height as the candylands and scrog the 4x4 aero table once they are ready. I'm kinda excited about them as I've heard wedding cake is supposed to be fire. We shall see.

Behold! Hulks dream #1 all dried and ready for preliminary sampling. I've got a good feeling about her.

picture.php

Are you crossing anything with your c99 frozenfire?

Not intentionally so far. I did get a few seeds when I was spreading hulk smash pollen. Less than 10 beans of c99 crossed with hulk smash. They are being saved for later.

In other news, the wedding cake plants showed up. I've cut them back by a foot, and I'm making clones with the tops. I'll be setting them up for hydro this weekend. They are going to be a pain in the ass as they are on the stretchy side. It's going to be interesting getting them to cooperate for scrog at this point. I will probably have to stagger the start of bloom for the candylands and wedding cakes.

Not intentionally so far. I did get a few seeds when I was spreading hulk smash pollen. Less than 10 beans of c99 crossed with hulk smash. They are being saved for later.

In other news, the wedding cake plants showed up. I've cut them back by a foot, and I'm making clones with the tops. I'll be setting them up for hydro this weekend. They are going to be a pain in the ass as they are on the stretchy side. It's going to be interesting getting them to cooperate for scrog at this point. I will probably have to stagger the start of bloom for the candylands and wedding cakes.
Love to get my hand on a couple of them beans should be a good mix

Harvest totals are in! 724.66g total!!! This was with 700w of de cmh lighting. So 1.03 gpw on a 10 week bloom and 4 week veg. I'll call this a good run. Biggest yeilder was copper chem #4 which tipped the scales at an impressive 110g by itself. Frostiest plant crown goes to hulks dream #1.

This is 2 runs in a row where the aerotable has produced over a gpw. The system flat out works, and the de cmh is without a doubt very effective.

So the next run in the aerotable is taking shape. I've got 2 cuts of candyland that just got out into the aerotable. They are going to get half the aerotable and scrogged. The other half of the aero table will be 2 cuts of wedding cake scrogged out. They will be added in roughly 2 weeks. I just transplanted them from dirt to dwc. They will need time to recover and get hydro roots growing. As they are rooting, lots of lst training to get the canopy ready for bloom.

The uc side of the bloom tent is doing well. The orange glues are frosty and the hulk smash is making donkey dick colas. I'll post some pics tomorrow.

Pictures of the harvest! Grade "A" bud in jars, popcorn and trim in flower pots for making concentrates.

picture.php

Here's the candyland I got from a buddy. They were in dirt when I got them. I removed them from dirt by cleaning and trimming root ball, gave them time to grow hydro roots, and scrogged them. I topped them and supercropped branches when they were transplanted to dwc. I supercropped them again 2 days ago when I stuck them in the aero table to start bloom. The will get half of the aero table. The other half will be 2 wedding cake cuts. The cake cuts were transplanted from dirt to hydro 2 days ago. They will be trained while rooting and will get roughly 2 weeks to get roots established and canopy set how I want it. I will be using a trellis this time.

picture.php

So the next adventure is tracking down seeds for high cbd industrial hemp. I'm on the hunt for a .3 thc or less and 10%+ cbd strain. So far I've got some leads on ac/dc seeds. If anyone has any advice on companies selling high cbd strains with little to no thc, please speak up!

Aerotable update time! I've got the 2 wedding cake clones in the table finally. I topped them twice, taking a foot off each time... they are not scrog friendly plants. They just wanna grow straight up! The candyland cuts are doing rather well. For being only 2 weeks in, bud growth is quite fast. Not much on the frost front, but it's just beginning to show up.

Root growth on the transplanted wedding cake is good enough for going into bloom. Not bad for just a touch over 2 weeks of growth.

picture.php

picture.php

Tangerine kush and orange glue, approx 200g starting material. Dried and cured run. Turned out rather nice. It has a sweet orange and floral aroma. Next up is going to be copper chem #4 & #5. I'm predicting some heavy Terps in the copper chem, its gonna be wicked!

picture.php

Goats

Tangerine kush and orange glue, approx 200g starting material. Dried and cured run. Turned out rather nice. It has a sweet orange and floral aroma. Next up is going to be copper chem #4 & #5. I'm predicting some heavy Terps in the copper chem, its gonna be wicked!

View Image

looks really yummy bro!

i will be right over with my rig when that copper chem is done! :woohoo:

I'll be sure to make enough for all the sampling you can handle goats :biggrin:. Best part of growing and making concentrates is sharing it with those who appreciate the effort it takes to do this well! Speaking of goats, the goats my better half got aren't very fond of my cannabis... I was hoping that they would like the fan leaves and stalks.