What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's up with this plant?

I switched things up and started using canna coco a+b and canna coco coir. My plants have been in veg for about a month now. There under a t5 light and it's 12 inches from my plants. None of my other plants look like this one. I also have been adding a small amount of epsom salt like I did when I was using general hydroponics nutes, not sure if I should skip the Epsom salts or if there's another issue. Temp is in the 80s humidity isn't high.

Attachments

• IMG_8032.jpg
    IMG_8032.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_8031.jpg
    IMG_8031.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_8030.jpg
    IMG_8030.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 6

ptyred

that looks a little like heat burn... like your lights are too close... it happened to mine just recently with this new LED I got. It happend on the middle leaves not on the new growth, I raised the lights, and I never saw it again.

again, this is what happend to my girls, yours could easily be nutrient/ PH issues.

I added cal mag and it seems to have stopped the leaves from changing colors. I've had my plants almost touching my t5's before and never had problems, but I'll raise it up bit.
Thanks