What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Outdoor 2013

B

buddymate

i bet thats one sweaty guerilla!...
He is cool as a cucumber H,but 2 hours sleep between getting back home and getting up for work this morning made him quite :coffee::faint:

wotamess

No WAM,but there are a few other plots to up the numbers :ying::tiphat: Hope your keeping safe and still growing mate?

I wish dude!! moved to a flat with shared garden and absolutely 0% extra space... 2 little kids (5 & 3) wife works weekends... won't be able for a while... next grow I'm foreseeing will be either a micro grow when we finally move to a bigger place and I can set up a little thing with CFL's... then thinking about a guerilla in the next few years... nothing like your scale though! love the hairy assistant you've got :)

loving the pics, harold!! making me quite jealous :yes:

stay safe y'all

:yes:

-wam-

B

buddymate

2 little kids (5 & 3)
Congrats on the children,I dont think you had them back in the OG days :ying: My hairy assistant mate?Yeah,sometimes its as if he is following me around like a second-skin ;) Be lucky WAM :ying:

B

buddymate

Femaleseedsnl Red-purps :ying:
picture.php
picture.php

dill786

an update*

lots of autos in the ground still un-sexed, some in small pots ready to be planted.. and the 3 in the ground which are really taking off now !!!

Attachments

• DSC01683.jpg
    DSC01683.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC01684.jpg
    DSC01684.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC01583.jpg
    DSC01583.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC01685.jpg
    DSC01685.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 14

dill786

^ awesome, they have really grown from the last pic....

i have grown sweet purple( seedsman) 4 years ago, really loved the smoke and the aroma..

B

buddymate

I used to grow sweet purple 10-12 years ago?They were £12 a packet back then,times change eh?They always were really good plants to grow.:ying:

dill786

i actually bought them for £12 lol

it grew better and more potent than other non purple strains i had growing at the same time albeit the harvest is quite low but the smoke is great and the appeal of it really makes it worthwhile...

MJBadger

Veteran
Looking good buddymate , I cannot understand why so many people pay exstortinate prices for seed when it`s so easy to hide a fem & male away somewhere to seed themselves & have yrs of seed to follow .

Fractalhead25

Sup MJBadger at all, heres a couple of my best 'uns,55 degree'sNorth all in 35lt tubes;

Red Perps - female seeds>>

Hash PLant 2 - Hybrids from hell>>>>>both ladies,nice!

+

Frisian Dew - Dutch Passion>>>>

most of my others nowhere near these 3,ha!

Best of British all UK GGers. May the force be with you, we have the weather on our side this time round!

Frac.