What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

07 greenhouse

T

The Strain Man

^^^lmao hey man that dude jack has been on here for sometime he pulls off some real nice greenhouse grows he just changed his name. He likes to show pics of himself you guys should just let him do his thing.

D

DJ_highst_

The Strain Man said:
^^^lmao hey man that dude jack has been on here for sometime he pulls off some real nice greenhouse grows he just changed his name. He likes to show pics of himself you guys should just let him do his thing.

I have seen his other threads, I know his deal. We let him do his thing and he left. Just cause you can grow doesnt make you a nice person. He was an ass-hat if you ask me and a fool for putting his picture up, thinking that his MMJ license would save his ass under an circumstances. Thats just stupid. peace_highst

keeko

especially the pic of his bag of weed and gun, even if it was a "bbgun"....sends all the wrong messages to this community

D

DJ_highst_

keeko said:
especially the pic of his bag of weed and gun, even if it was a "bbgun"....sends all the wrong messages to this community

great point

whats the point of posting that pic anyways?

G

Hemphead jack has been around for a while. he was even on OG. If he wants to post pics of himself then STFU. It's his life and his problem. he has been doing this for a long time and knows what he is doing and knows the consequences.

If you don't like jack then don't post or look at his threads.Simple as that. Don't tell him what to do he doesn't like it and I can't say that i blame him?

DJ no offence, but delete this thread? Give me a fucking break!!! I've seen a lot worse on these forums and jack isn't a bad guy. He just does things his way.

Jack has pulled off some monster grows and I feel he is a benefit to the community.

My 2 cents
Jack I hope you come back?
GCG

D

DJ_highst_

garlic city gro said:
Hemphead jack has been around for a while. he was even on OG. If he wants to post pics of himself then STFU. It's his life and his problem. he has been doing this for a long time and knows what he is doing and knows the consequences.

If you don't like jack then don't post or look at his threads.Simple as that. Don't tell him what to do he doesn't like it and I can't say that i blame him?

DJ no offence, but delete this thread? Give me a fucking break!!! I've seen a lot worse on these forums and jack isn't a bad guy. He just does things his way.

Jack has pulled off some monster grows and I feel he is a benefit to the community.

My 2 cents
GCG

For one I'm not a mod and if I was his thread would have been gone the second he copped attitude to everyone that posted.

I could give two shits if he was around since OG, that doesnt give him a lifetime pass to be a fucking prick to everyone.

I tried real hard to get this GH forum started and I am thankful to Gypsy for listening to my request and starting it, which is why I was pissed off when one of the first threads in here was Jack just being a fucking asshole to everyone, especially when he was unprovoked. He is like a little kid and takes offense to everything, reguardless of what was said.

I like everyones logic that if you grow big plants then you are cool guy reguardless of how you treat people. I grow some big plants, bigger than Jack actually, so can I be an asshole too and get away with?

Last edited:
D

DJ_highst_

I also never had an issue with him posting pics of himself, just when he puts pictures of him holding a gun (even BB-gun) and being a jerk, those are my issues. Besides that I dont care what he does, I dont have a major problem. I would have loved to watch his grow. peace_highst

pico

Veteran
Pictures of himself are borderline. The gun, real or not, is over the line.

Get rid of this garbage.

G

all u peeps dissing the man wtf is wrong with u this is a free site each his own now we dont get to see the green house fu ah turn on tune in drop out

Last edited:
G

garlic city gro said:

My 2 cents
GCG
thanks man,let me see how long this works out.i am using metel clothhangers for more iron and to tie down for more growth throughout the seedling

Last edited:
G

jimbob said:
all u peeps didding the man wtf is wrong with u this is a free site each his own now we dont get to see the green house fu ah turn on tune in drop out
here ya go,,,

G

look inside of blottle,it is a fake greenhouse for extra measures til weather gets warmer,very cheap,still inside of greenhouse,it works for me

G

i do have w russian,w widow,mango,n.light,a few top indy as the pkg said,growing maybe 20 this yr,,,,,,

D

DJ_highst_

Thats a quaint little stucture. I might be build something like that with the left over wood from my greenhouse build to store my tools and stuff in.

Are those gals sexed? I wouldnt put unsexed plants in the ground. They look a little close too.

G

:wave: Hey Jack glad to see you back. Now let's hope that all the bullshit is over so we can get back to growing????

Do you think your new GH will be better than last years?

I can't wait to see this one :woohoo:
GCG

G

garlic city gro said:
:wave: Hey Jack glad to see you back. Now let's hope that all the bullshit is over so we can get back to growing????

Do you think your new GH will be better than last years?

I can't wait to see this one :woohoo:
GCG
thanks ,but its not,ill soon be gone again,i just dont like ppl telling me crap,i never tell ppl crap unless thay start,again,thanks,,,,,,Jack

G

to whom it may concern,try growing for 30 plus yrs and see if the plant is spose to do what books or legends say,,false,times have changed,we can start to grow in jan,feb,mar,no later than april,if after april they stay small,as for flowering,they will not flower,they mostly stay dorment this time of yr ,and with topping they stay small and do nothing especielly flower,till summer comes at end,thats it,thats all i no,,!!well one more thing,they will be huge again,but this yr will be bigger than last yr,cuz i stareted in jan and am topping now ,,so they are so confused they just want to grow,grow grow,then here comes the real sun,not winter sun,,not winter days,itis a fact that i can start in jan and feb without ever worring about flowering till sept 27,thats sept 27,i have harvested for oover many yrs on sept 27 and a month i finish harvesting,some ppl should just try it some time,maybe they wont ever have to buy weed again,again or evre again,,,i still have a few pounds from last grow less than 5 months ago,and i have enough till i harvest in sept 27,,,,

Last edited:
G

hooked or tied down,fished crapped as a watering and foilage spray

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts