What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

07 greenhouse

Ganico

Veteran
Haha, damn I lost track of this thread and forgot about it. Turned out really good, this is one of the best threads on here

thank you for taking the time to post all these pictures and explain everything for us. Great looking garden/harvest! Outdoor sure looks like a lot of fun.

Stay safe buddy
-stb

08growbyjack

it,s me..i,m back again

it,s me..i,m back again

high,just wanted to say high and thanks for all the responces,,,

Last edited:

08growbyjack

i won me a new glass piece,and this yr i am planting again,purple,white russian,white widow,northern lights,mango,and some jacks attack,

B

BlueberryNutz

whats up jack? i know you are legal and all but do you still worry bout nosey neighbors or thieves? i wanna do a greenhouse like yours but i was thinking of a less clear type of paneling to keep away from prying eyes.

Z10N

Welcome back jack!:D sounds like 08 will be a good year ! keep us posted.
killer glass piece too! with the milk carton lol, typical Jack.. :D

~Peace & Love from the HolyCity~
Z.

08growbyjack

thanks for the looksee and comments,i,m hoping for the 08greenhouse is a smash hit like this one is.

ExEcutioner

Can you please explain again how your plants go from jan to sept/oct without flowering in april/may, Im not experienced outdoor, so how does that work?

Thanks!

08growbyjack

ExEcutioner said:
Can you please explain again how your plants go from jan to sept/oct without flowering in april/may, Im not experienced outdoor, so how does that work?

Thanks!
i will answer to only my knowladge of my ways,,i start in jan to give time for weather to change,,if male,it will ball sack up,,if female,it will white hair out in my grows,,the females i kept and they realized they have to start all over again,cuz i believe in greenhouse,it helps alot in early grows to identafy the plants after a month or so,like i stated,they would either ball up,or start to flower,then revert back to veg till sept,,but that is how i do it,,again,i do need them to flower,so i can ident them,,if they ball up,i throw away,,if they flower,,they will go back to doing it like the norm,so i keep the ones that flower,,but ive only done that a few times,,,same each yr tho,,